BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

F**K The Dealer Service Departments

Go down 
+4
1984twodoor
96Brougham
95brmw
Cadet57
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

F**K The Dealer Service Departments Empty
PostSubject: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 pm

OMFG I hate them. I had to bring the Krautwagon in for a recall thinger for the sunroof. I picked up the car tonight. My seat, mirrors, and climate control were all f**king played with, my radio was on an EXTREMELY high volume, and the car was driven 15 miles. First off, how fu**king hard is it to put all my shit back to how it was? Secondly, why the hell do you need to drive a car 15 miles after fixing the sunroof? Oh and furthermore, the "service advisory" on my paperwork that said my rear brakes are metal to metal? Stfu you f**king thieves. Those pads have 50% life left you bastards. Now I remember why I don't go to you anymore and spend my money at the independent VW guy a block over from you who has 6 cars outside every day all with your license plate frames on them.
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 pm

Wow, that is out right bull shit! Just another reason why I don't go to a shop for anything that I don't have to have someone else do. Dealer service cab be really shitty. I had the Chrysler dealer replace the transmission in my sebring under warranty and the could not have done a worse job. First they failed to diagnose the problem twice, then they didn't put the shift cable on right when I got it back. Had to slam it as hard as you could into park to get the key out until I had time to drive 45 min to the dealer.
Back to top Go down
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 am

I'd start by immediately trading the vw in.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 am

96Brougham wrote:

x2
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:20 am

96Brougham wrote:

Wow... never heard that one before. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
96Brougham wrote:

Donttttt be sore.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 pm

96Brougham wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
96Brougham wrote:

Donttttt be sore.

Well. I kinda am. Not at you really, but It's not like I've never been told that same joke over and over. I love my car, its been good to me (ok, minus the head gasket) and its certainly not the cars fault the service department is a pile of thieves.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:05 pm

I may have said this before, but the 1 time I went to the dealership in like FOREVER,
I told them dont do ANYTHING extra, including wash the car (they have thier own wash station).
Got back in & drove 1/2 way home before I realized the side view was wacked &
placed back as if it never happened.
Not sure if it was the wash (which they did anyway) or just a tech backing it up into something.
I think my picture is still on the wall with a big red X thru it..... Wink
Thats Woodworth in Andover....bad mouthing that service manager to this day
Wish I could remember his name...to personalize my dis-pleasure.
ANYWAY....that was it, recalls are LONG GONE....never again.
If you dont know someone FUGetAbowdit
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:13 pm

having worked in parts and service I know how bad we can be! I guess I'm an exception (seriously). I've worked for everything my whole life so I never want some stiff to try and rip me off! I stayed in parts and I believe in being fair. Word gets around and people who know me know I'm fair and I always help out those who deserve it. Its worth charging less to keep a customer than f-ing them in hopes they mite come back. I sometimes hate my business but I love my job. Dealers are tough but when you find a good one we are great friends to have!
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

I forgot to mention I'm a few beers deep rite now!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:13 pm

^LOL

Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:07 am

mikiehews wrote:
Its worth charging less to keep a customer than f-ing them in hopes they mite come back. I sometimes hate my business but I love my job. Dealers are tough but when you find a good one we are great friends to have!

I spent about 8 years at macmulkin. I loved working there and meet great people (AL for instants) but like you said mike the policy's they have and attitude they carry towards small sales is why I left. Couldn't stand attaching my name to a big company that hangs the lil guy out for every penny. Worst Is I left there and bounced between Toyota, Dodge, Infiniti, Volvo, Audi, ford and another chevy dealership for a sublet company and all the dealers were operated by different people but with the same M.o. made me sick. so I went independent with detailing. Its amazing how many people I meet who just had with the dealerships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F**K The Dealer Service Departments   F**K The Dealer Service Departments Empty

Back to top Go down

F**K The Dealer Service Departments
Page 1 of 1