BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I don't know why they keep following me home...

Go down 
+14
Wraith'SS
mp775
V8Killer
1984twodoor
Ironfistdog
95brmw
sdstick
No Moa
GasTT
Cadet57
8bud
IMPALADAKID
Matt Trakker
toomanytoyz
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sdstick

sdstick

I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:34 pm

Ah....much easier to see here. Looks GREAT!

Who didnt think WTF when we saw the springs side by side.

Glad it worked out....bet you'll sleep good tonight. Arrow
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 pm

GasTT wrote:
Almost ready for the for sale sign! Arrow

Uhmmmmm... Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh...
/Lumberg

Somebody already took care of that for me at the mod day today. No sooner had it hit the ground, and I turned around and there was a For Sale sign in the windshield. Funny guys. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Hahaahha nice
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 9:45 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
GasTT wrote:
Almost ready for the for sale sign! Arrow

Uhmmmmm... Yeeeeaaaahhhhhh...
/Lumberg

Somebody already took care of that for me at the mod day today. No sooner had it hit the ground, and I turned around and there was a For Sale sign in the windshield. Funny guys. Wink

This one? Laughing

I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 Caddyf10
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 pm

Matt posted this pic on FB. Love it! Wink

I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 528294_640535895906_151307398_n
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:01 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The cah seriously looks so awesome in person, can't believe the about-face compared to a couple of weeks ago!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Got a little more work done on it this weekend. Saturday morning, I decided to tackle the slight coolant leak I had at the lower oil cooler line on the radiator. That metal "nut" that's pressed into the plastic tank was occasionally leaking. I stopped at the zone and picked up some JB Water Weld to give it a shot. I brake cleaned the heck out of the area and then sanded as best I could. I cut about an inch of the putty log off and kneaded it until it was all a uniform pasty white. Then I pressed it all around the nut, overlapping the metal and crossed my fingers. That was a PITA because it wanted to stick to my fingers more than it did the metal and plastic. Rolling Eyes I eventually got it in place and pressed the ends all around with a flat blade screwdriver. It said 15-20 minutes to set and fully cured in an hour (where it was supposed to be hard enough to drill and tap if so desired). Well, that was yesterday morning. This morning I crawled under and checked it. Rock hard. No leak. Woot! We'll see how long it lasts... I also threw a hockey puck at it when I pulled the MAF to clean it on Saturday.

This afternoon after all the Mother's Day festivities I pulled the driver's seat out today to see why it leaned waaaaay to the left. Well, the whole seat frame was fatigued and broken! Shocked Luckily I pulled the seat at my stepfather's house just in case I needed some welding done. We did the best we could to weld it back together and weld in some supports. But that sheetmetal was thin and it was really easy to blow through it. But now it's all back together and I've got NO LEAN! Woot! Very Happy

It is, however, plainly evident how completely worn out the damn seat foam is now. The standoff on the left side that all the power lumbar and recline and heat controls are no longer sagging, and there is no padding there anymore, so I gotta be careful getting in and out. Or... OUCH! Razz

Oh, and I failed. No pics. Doh.

Getting there!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Aaaaand... She's gone. Sad

I listed her on CL for way more money than I thought anyone would pay, pretty much guaranteeing she'd stay in my driveway... But someone came up from CT today and paid me almost what I was asking.

Fail.

Epic Fail?

*sigh*

Sad

(so who won the pool??? Razz)
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:06 pm

how funny is this! I'm on my way back from Thompson ct and am trailing a satin black 94 fwb with red rims and a badass sticker in the window. this guy is hauling ass and is hard to keep up with, thought it was bill until I saw the plate. anyone we know own it?
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Sad to hear it's gone...but I bet it does feel good at the same time...

Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Could not get a side shot, car looks good, glad I finally got to see it Razz
I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 IMG_20130526_215517_461_zps56b8ea02
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:12 pm

LOL! Now THAT's funny! Very Happy

Nope, just some dude of the list of Craig. I told him about the site, but ya never know. Seemed like a cool guy though.
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:05 am

At least I got to see it in person lol. This guy must have thought I was friggin nuts, kept speeding up and passing him, slowing down and trying to get a pic of it in my fleetwood of course.
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 pm

Bill, now's your chance to buy it back Razz 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Fleetwood-Brougham-Sedan-4-Door-1994-cadillac-fleetwood-brougham-/251307821746?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a831d0ab2&vxp=mtr#v4-37
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Professional gearing? You tell him that bs Bill? lol

Professional lowering I like that too Razz
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Hmmm. Wonder what's worse in his description. The lowering springs or the professional part lol.

Unless that guy put in those springs, that's a bold faced lie and I'll call him out on it.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:04 am

Smh

I knew he was putting it back up for sale, but damn. What a horrible description. I wonder what professional gears even are?

And it does have Eibachs in it, in the rear.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 am

Whats the problem?
Crovo's a pro.
And he did write breaks are good...Smile 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Professionally installed of course.Wink 
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:08 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Professionally installed of course.Wink 

Yeah, by a UAW worker back in 94 in Arlington, TX! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why they keep following me home...    I don't know why they keep following me home...  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know why they keep following me home...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4