BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....

Go down 
+12
fatvet
JRS9C1
Machine-De-Zine
1984twodoor
bowtiepimp
Cadet57
mega
No Moa
Matt Trakker
sdstick
Pooge
toomanytoyz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Empty
PostSubject: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:06 pm

lol Smile

I figured I'd let you guys in on what I've been up to with the Scoob. Been having some fun. Smile Did normal maintenance stuff like the timing belt and gonna give it a quick tune up. I installed an STi uppipe and a big Perrin downpipe. Those REALLY woke it up and I could hear the turbo spoolin' and really caught the bug...

So I went and fired up an exhaust system for it to take full advantage of my boost greed. Wink Al gave me a hand installing my new 3 inch stainless catback yesterday and I figured I'd update ya a bit. Smile Here's a few pics and stuff...

A couple sneaky shots of my sweet Perrin DP...
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 006
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 007

And here's the box-inside-a-box-inside-a-box that it came in...
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 008

And the goodies IN the box!
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 009

And all the polished goody-ness!
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 010

And... HOLY MUFFLERS, Batman! Zoinks! No WONDER they are so quiet!
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 011

And installed...
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 012
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 013

Yeah, it's off in the cutouts to the insides, but I knew that going in. Common fitment issue with this brand, but it's stainless. Wink

And here's a couple daytime pics from today...
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 015
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 016

The tips hang pretty low, but that'll change tomorrow! I'm getting some nice looking dual tips that fit the cutout PERFECT installed! Smile

And here's the real deal. It sounds KILLER! Wear headphones or play through good speakers. You can't hear it at idle or most of it through laptops speakers. Through the phones though, it gives you a pretty accurate representation. I love it!
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Th_017
Sorry for the background noise, I live on a busy road. Boo.

And I gotta say, this was the EASIEST exhaust system I ever uninstalled/installed. I LOVE no over-the-axle pipes! We had the old exhaust off in like 10 minutes, and the new one took about 20 to install. Awesome.

So there's my multimedia overload for the day. Wink

I can't wait for my dynotune!

I will have some pics of the tips and maybe a new vid tomorrow.

~signed, American Ricer v.2
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Damn you American Ricer v.2! Like a Star @ heaven

Makes me want my subie back. Sad

Sounds sweet. cheers
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Looks and sounds badass as hell. What brand exhaust did you go with?
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:50 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
lol Smile

I figured I'd let you guys in on what I've been up to with the Scoob. .................
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 007

I'm gonna ASSUME thats a motor.
Dont see it, dont recognize it as one but...it must be...right?

toomanytoyz wrote:

And here's the real deal. It sounds KILLER! ............
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Th_017

Holy Crap!!!!! That sounds UN.....Believable....Now I know why your in love.

toomanytoyz wrote:

~signed, American Ricer v.2

LOL Razz Razz

Thanks for the update, is the Marshmallow kicked to the curb?

Last edited by sdstick on Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Thanks! It's the CXRacing, aka eBay ezzozt, aka, Gimmick Motorsports, aka ________.... Smile

So it is the exhaust of many names, but it's a 321 Polished Stainless 3" intermediate with resonator to a Y, then 2.5" from the Y to the muffs. All straight through like a Magnaflow.

Sounds AWESOME! Smile

But drones like an SOB. Boo.

EDIT: Thanks Steve! Smile And the Marshmallow is going under the knife soon... Just as soon as I figure out what I want to do with it! Wink I drove it a few times last week...
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Wow you have some serious room in that engine bay, must have made that down pipe decent to install. The WRX install is a BITCH
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Yeah, the downpipe was pretty easy. I could reach all 4 bolts no problem from the top. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:51 am

That Subaru exhaust note is like nothing else. Well, it's like other flat engines, but still..nothing else. Sounds awesome. Love the car!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:54 am

Geez, must have been tough stuffing those new pipes up those chipmunks asses.

Looks good, It there a fix for the pipes? That would drive my OCD nuts lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks guys, I diggit, too! Very Happy

No Moa wrote:

Looks good, It there a fix for the pipes? That would drive my OCD nuts lol.

Yeah, some guys run shorter, poly hangers to tuck it up a bit. But I'm bringing it to my exhaust guy today to change out the tips to something more reasonable and he will put them where they are supposed to be in the cutouts. Wink
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:21 am

lookin good now all ya need is a turbo outta a sti and bam over 300 hp.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 8:35 am

mega wrote:
lookin good now all ya need is a turbo outta a sti and bam over 300 hp.

Not quite so simple. I'd need to change the intake and such, and then I'll STILL have a crappy Subaru factory turbo that's prone to oiling issues and early failure...

As it is, once I'm tuned, I should have about 270 or so to the wheels now! Very Happy

My plan for upgrade when the factory turbo lets go is a better Top Mount Intercooler and a BNR hybrid 18G or HR68TA turbo. That'll require some fuel system work, like a Walbro pump and 1000cc injectors and a beefier clutch. That will end up being cheaper (or about the same price) as the "upgrade" to the STi stuff and should get me closer to 350 at the wheels on pump gas without meth. But hopefully that's 3-4 years away yet...
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 7:45 pm

OK, so the tips helped... a lot... but didn't cure it completely. But at least now it is tolerable. And they fit right. And look totally BADASS! Very Happy

So here's a couple shots of the in-progress adjustments. He cut the pipe right at the flange and added about an inch of pipe to the passenger side and about 3/4" to the driver's side.

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Exhausted4

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Exhausted3

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Exhausted2

Getting better...
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Exhausted1

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Exhausted5

And viola!
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Exhausted6

OH, and did tints happen the SAME day???? Smile
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 0407111803

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 0407111804a

And with friends today...
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... 0407111805

I diggit. The tips look like they were MADE for the cutouts!

Dynotune at Kinetic TOMORROW!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Good news Bad news day at Kinetic Motor Works today   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Hey Guys!

So, I had a dyno tune today at Kinetic. I couldn't wait! Even with the "heartbreaker dyno" they've got there. I was stoked for it!

I was actually running a bit late, but as soon as I got there, Mike had Steve swap out my plugs and upstream o2 and do an oil change so it was nice and fresh for the tune.

We strapped it to the rollers and Mike commenced his magic. Here are a few pics of it strapped down. I think he needs a few more fans, lol.

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... IMG_4034

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... IMG_4036

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... IMG_4046

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... IMG_4047

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... IMG_4049

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... IMG_4050

Mike did 7 or 8 pulls. All smiles. Things were going great. Boost was where he wanted it, A/F was killer, no knock or pulling timing. It was STRONG!

Here's a vid of one of the pulls. Be sure to wear headphones or listen through good speakers. Otherwise, it'll sound like crap, like it does on my lappy...
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Th_MVI_4040

So how did it do?
Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... DynoSheet
Yup, almost 250hp/300tq! Woot! Not bad for just an uppipe and turboback! Sweet!

And for reference, stock STi's put down 225-235whp on this dyno.

So I was totally stoked. Mike started taking it for rides to do the datalogging and to "clean up" the road tune. He went out and back 3 or 4 times, and then was gone for like a half hour. That's where the story turns (potentially) bad. He came back and said he was seeing 12* of retard around 3 grand, so we started looking for what was causing the "false knock," hoping to find something obvious. Yeah. Not false. Hood open you can hear what sounds like a rod or bearing knock. EFF! It only happens revving past 3K rpms or so, but on both accel and decel. Idles quiet. Drives fine (aside from feeling all that timing being pulled out) and doesn't smoke and there are no CEL's. We were out of time (it was already 630pm) but he put it back up on the lift, and it looked like it could have been the passenger manifold heat shield rattling, but then it also seemed to be coming from inside the pan. We just didn't have the time to check it any further. My wife was going to kill me if I stayed out any later, as I told her it'd only be 3 or 4 hours and we were pushing 8! And Mike, Keith and Steve had to go home, too. So I still have some chasing to do to find what the problem is.

Totally sucks, too, because Mike said it was really flying on the drives. All kinds of torque down low. Just flew off the line. I'll have to take his word for it. I limped it home. Hopes and dreams crushed. Boo.

I'll keep you guys posted on what I find. If you have any suggestions, lemme hear 'em!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 pm

Bearings are toast.

Youtube vid until photobucket finishes it's maintenance.... https://youtu.be/0RpMkYbMbLU

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Img_4010
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm

That really sucks Bill. Mad

let me know if I can help labor wise. Wink
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Looks like the mod day is pulling a Scoobie motor Laughing
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:13 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Bearings are toast.

Youtube vid until photobucket finishes it's maintenance.... https://youtu.be/0RpMkYbMbLU

........... see Scoobie started running his lil motor around the B-bodys , " Told you he likes me better, haha!" tongue

and the wagon just wasn't having it no more.......... cheers
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:42 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Bearings are toast.
Youtube vid until photobucket finishes it's maintenance....
https://youtu.be/0RpMkYbMbLU

So what am I supposed to see there?
Fluid not acting like oil?
Please educate me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:45 pm

sdstick wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Bearings are toast.
Youtube vid until photobucket finishes it's maintenance....
https://youtu.be/0RpMkYbMbLU

So what am I supposed to see there?
Fluid not acting like oil?
Please educate me
Metal particles. Probably a bearing. It will settle to the bottom, but once you stir it, it will look like metallic brown paint
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Bearings are toast.

It'd be a kind of cool picture if it wouldnt remind you of...ya know the reason you have to do a motor swap.

That really sucks though. Hope you get a replacement one quickly.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Man, that sucks. What's the plan of attack?
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:23 am

wow dude, suckith.

Let me know if I can be of service, S-ASS of NE spring mod day?

What's the plan? My wife's cousin was a Subi tech till about a year ago...

Doug
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:24 am

Pooge wrote:
S-ASS of NE spring mod day?

Don't encourage him! Laughing
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks for the offer Doug. May take you up on it if I need the assist. Smile

But... I just got some potential good news. I will let you know what I find after I talk to SoA. They did the turbo under warranty less than 4K miles ago and elected to NOT replace the shortblock and oil cooler. That failure and the resulting oil contamination is likely what led to the bearing failure. Will let you know what they say.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:42 am

toomanytoyz wrote:

They did the turbo under warranty less than 4K miles ago and elected to NOT replace the shortblock and oil cooler.
That failure and the resulting oil contamination is likely what led to the bearing failure. Will let you know what they say.

fixed. PM'ing
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 pm

-
I am sure you will save that oil (with no cross-contamination) in case it needs to be sent to a lab for a complete analysis.

These types of failure produce several peculiar artifacts (debris) that make their way into your oil system and sump.

You may also want to send some of your coolant out for a thorough analysis.

Every bus in our fleet at work gets this done regularly as a matter of procedure.

I am amazed (disgusted, really) that at least the oil cooler was not replaced, it can NOT be flushed well enough.
-
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Oh yeah! 6K mile '09 EJ255 out of a T-boned Rex. Smile Slightly higher compression and lil better heads! Yes!

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Sdljlkhjjgj007

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Sdljlkhjjgj009

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Sdljlkhjjgj012

Shipping out on Tuesday. Woot!

Now I need to find a cheap used TMIC and figure out a turbo... Oh and some injectors and a Walbro... Wink
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:08 pm

wait, WTF did i miss? I haven't been keeping up. New motor? Do i really want to be a scobby now? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 pm

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thing is going to fly. cheers
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

No Moa wrote:
wait, WTF did i miss? I haven't been keeping up. New motor? Do i really want to be a scobby now? lol

Yeah, why do you think I said not to buy a Subaru in that other thread????? Wink

Yeah, spun the bearings in mine. Boo. Look back a few pages and you'll see the story.

IMPALADAKID wrote:
OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thing is going to fly. cheers

I certainly hope so! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:32 pm

I was just reading that, I thought you just smoked the turbo on the dyno, damn! pays to read. I am buying the 08 legacy non turbo, its only 170hp but we'll boost her up just a bit. I got the auto also, I like to shift, but the auto is so relaxing to drive. The tiptronic is fun to. lol

Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:03 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Oh yeah! 6K mile '09 EJ255 out of a T-boned Rex. Smile Slightly higher compression and lil better heads! Yes!
Now I need to find a cheap used TMIC and figure out a turbo... Oh and some injectors and a Walbro... Wink

Oh Crap!
Brand New motor (still assuming thats a motor...lol)
Will we ever get him back???
Hey Al...remember to make him sit in a B-Body for lunch or something... Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 pm

"T-boned Rex"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Rex

scratch

How'd you find the new engine? That's awesome
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:42 pm

sdstick wrote:

Oh Crap!
Brand New motor (still assuming thats a motor...lol)
Will we ever get him back???
Hey Al...remember to make him sit in a B-Body for lunch or something... Razz

Yup. That's a motor. Wink Don't you worry, you guys can't be rid of me that easily! Very Happy

Matt Trakker wrote:
"T-boned Rex"

scratch

I had to make nicey nice with the "Brotatoes" (bro-tay-toes) on the subaru sites, but it was worth it. Wink

Funny find on the Rex. No idea they existed. It did NOT come out of one of those. lol

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Brotato <--- Bro tay toe

Back to top Go down
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Strong wtf @ brotayto.

Crovo I don't even...

Although turbo cars get fast quick...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:13 pm

LOL ^

I think Bill is getting way into the s00b forums, pretty soon we will see the RMW with a thule or yakima rack on the roof not carrying anything, a "shocker" or Pedobear sticker on the back window, super wide wheels with ribbons for tires, and the hood all sanded down so it rusts on purpose. Hella flush brosephs!

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:14 pm

I am so Herrah Frush kid, you don't even know.

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Wrenchin

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Pedobear
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Haha, I saw a pretty cute girl driving a Cobalt SS w/New Hampshire plates a few weeks ago on 93N in Boston, there was a Pedobear sticker on the trunk! Laughing
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Billy, you kill me! Smile

I'm still laughing! LOL! Very Happy

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Brotatoes
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 pm

I thought I smelled something cooking....

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Rice

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Billy, you kill me! Smile

I'm still laughing! LOL! Very Happy
Thank you very much.. I'll be here all week. Razz
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:35 am

toomanytoyz wrote:

Matt Trakker wrote:
"T-boned Rex"

scratch

I had to make nicey nice with the "Brotatoes" (bro-tay-toes) on the subaru sites, but it was worth it. Wink

Funny find on the Rex. No idea they existed. It did NOT come out of one of those. lol

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Brotato <--- Bro tay toe

but if it went IN one that would be pure genius! Arrow Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:09 am

Haha, I just noticed what Billy did. I'd change mine to something brosiferous, but Ive a;ways liked the David Caruso swearing in Danvers State Hospital one
Back to top Go down
fatvet

fatvet

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:05 pm

WOW Bill,
that sucks. i did the same thing to the SS original motor. 138K and third pull and OMG!!! the metal on metal whine
of the spun bearings was crushing.... pale

NEVER again for me, the 1/4 is my Dyno !!!

GL

-ALF out....
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2386222
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:04 am

I don't do Dyno's either Surprised Be easier to do a track rental @ NED .
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Wouldn't it have been far less expensive to just use something like this for a tailpipe?

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Coffeecansbig

You'd certainly achieve the same overall look. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Fishah wrote:
Wouldn't it have been far less expensive to just use something like this for a tailpipe?

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Coffeecansbig

You'd certainly achieve the same overall look. Very Happy

And it'll smell like 93 octane and Folgers Classic roast!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:50 am

UPDATE:

Should be starting to yank the motor tonight. Hopefully have it back together in a week or so. Will see.

Gonna paint the new motor Chevy orange, for reliability concerns, of course. Will try to remember to take pics. Smile
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Lol chevy orange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....   Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since I couldn't find the Scoobie section....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next