BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.

Go down 
+7
95brmw
GasTT
bowtiepimp
boojum
96Brougham
toomanytoyz
Cadet57
11 posters
AuthorMessage

What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. Empty
PostSubject: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:07 am

I got a Tom Tom XXL 5" GPS, with lifetime map downloads, The movie "Expendables" and "Zombi Land."

Phylicia got a Sony Viao Laptop for school.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:36 am

An NCE Powercab DCC system for my trains (I am a nerd, deal.) Southland season 1 DVD box set, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip box set, couple gas cards and some boxers lol.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:47 am

I got a Dell Inspiron Laptop, pretty cool aside from the Windows 7. I got a kickass Buick T shirt and a pinstriped mechanics shirt and a tee shirt with Ecto 1 chasing the pacman ghosts. I got a bunch of books in the series I'm reading and a bunch of small stuff. Made out like a bandit! Very Happy

And I got to hang out with my family all day. Pretty cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:14 am

IpAd, xbox 360 and a couple games, my girl got me a couple pairs of Air Force One's low tops, and the usual clothes and gift cards n such
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:36 pm

A Harbor Freight spot weld cutter!
Also some sox made from recycled milk jugs.

The wife got a head gasket, some bolts, a space saver spare tire.

Last edited by boojum on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:38 pm

i got the joy of seeing my sons face, nothing better than that
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:37 pm

First off, I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their family!

I got a bunch from Kayla including; 250gb xbox hard drive, Coogi and Ecko jackets, 2 Lacoste shirts, some jeans, Jordan 2 blk/wht retro, Jordan 13 retro wht/red and Jordan 11 retro COOL GRAY.

I got her a coach purse with matching wallet and change thingy, sims 3 for her DS, got her old Burberry watch fixed a huge box of chocolates a nice little bowtie keychain and a few other things.

I sent my nephew in Florida a Wii and a few games. I got to watch him open it up over webcam chat and that was pretty cool!

Me and kayla got her dad a set of Monte Carlo rally wheels for his 86 Cutlass supreme sedan. He needed them bad because he just got some RWL tires and he's still rockin' the old man wire spoke caps. He was real excited. I painted them with a fresh coat of black paint. Can't wait to see them on his car with the RWL tires.

What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. 156777_475186753946_726653946_5961638_6693510_n

Had a good time yesterday. Kayla's whole fam came over for dinner and I single handedly cooked for everyone!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Oh dude those things are sweet. I always liked those style rims. They were on a ton of GM cars in the 80's.
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Got a set of HIDs for the wagon (with high/low beams), Craftsman C3 shop vac, Chevy "heart beat of America" floor mats (no idea where they found these!), and a couple od DVDs.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:50 pm

got a gallon of HRF satin blue paint.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:52 pm

laidlow91 wrote:

Arrow cheers
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:07 pm

1406 edelbrock 600 cfm, RA sander with a vaccum canister, a very nice card from nana, gift cars, shirts, and of course i got some socks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 pm

laidlow91 wrote:

Want to trade for some sox?

Nevermind, after tonight the blue tape car will be stuck in snow for a while.
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:38 am

I got a kick ass paper shreader! The simple stuff is the best! bounce
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:38 pm

A $10 McDonalds gift card in a yankee swap I went to and Chinese Food on Christmas day. Uh, yeah. Laughing

Oh and for some reason I had to go to a wedding the day after Christmas in the middle of a damn BLIZZARD, so I got to buy nice clothes for that to get ruined in the snow, then arrive home at 1:30am while I was the only vehicle on the road that wasn't a plow truck. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Billy, Zombieland is excellent. Hopefully no one spoils it for you before you watch it, if you haven't seen it.

"I hate coconut, not the taste, the consistency"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.   What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house. Empty

Back to top Go down

What did Santa bring you before he visited Nick's house.
Page 1 of 1