BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************

Go down 
+4
MASShole9C1
toomanytoyz
bammax
96Brougham
8 posters
AuthorMessage

***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** Empty
PostSubject: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm

I just want to invite everyone to come with their familys to Hilton Park in Dover, NH at 10am till? Sunday August 29th for our first ever family day. (September 5th rain date)
There is a play ground for the kids, a big open field for some flag football, or a softball game, a walking path under the turnpike, big gazeebo, grills for cooking, big dock for fishing, boat ramp, ocean air, shaded picnic tables, porta johns, and plenty of parking.
The park entrance is on the same road and just beyond the Newicks resturaunt (exit 6w)if you are heading south on the Spaulding turnpike, or exit 5 if you are heading north.
Phyllis and I were walking the dogs yesterday down at Hilton Park, when we started talking about this, and agreed it would be a great place to have a family day, everyone could enjoy.

So we invite you all to come out, and bring your food, charcoal, lighter fluid, aluminum foil, drinks, and football, frisbee or whatever you might want to do, and enjoy the day with us.

Location: Route 4, Spaulding Turnpike on the Dover side of the Piscataqua River where it meets Great Bay.
Rules: No garbage dumping, no swimming, dangerous currents, no alcoholic beverages. Park opens at 6am, closes at 8pm with no overnight stopping. Do not remove wildlife, rocks trees, shrubs or grasses.
Fees: No charges.
Facilities: Plenty of parking, picnic area with shelters, boat launch, fishing areas and pier, historic marker.
Dogs: Allowed on leash.

http://www.seacoastnh.com/Travel/Scenic_Walks/Hilton_Park_at_Dover_Point/
http://www.seacoastnh.com/Travel/Scenic_Walks/Hilton_Park_at_Dover_Point/1/

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm

Sounds cool to me!
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm

If Laura has the day off and we have a car that can make the hike then we'll be in. Won't know either of those things until closer to the date though.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Pretty damn cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:17 pm

I hope to see more intrest in this. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:26 am

So who is planning to attend? I am planning to take over the gazzebo early enough to use it for the day. Arrow
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 am

Maybe, I start my new job next week. I hope they don't plan on me working during my wedding... Laughing
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Planning on going at this point!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:35 pm

I am going to try to make it too. Razz
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:00 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I am going to try to make it too. Razz

Ell oh ell!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Have to bring daughter back to college that weekend.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:46 pm

so far ima roll out.... Arrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:31 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Have to bring daughter back to college that weekend.

Tom C.
Bring her along. After all it is a family day.
I hope someone brings a football or frisbie.

We are bringing a picinic, but there are grills there, or you could get some takeout from Newicks, as it is next door. cheers
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:35 pm

Can't make it. I have an appointment with Doug that day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Sunny and near 90 for sunday cheers
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Could be a fun way to celebrate my last day before school starts Cool
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:09 pm

That's not fat guy friendly weather... Wink

But I'll be there anyways.

Do they allow easy-ups?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:20 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
That's not fat guy friendly weather... Wink

But I'll be there anyways.

Do they allow easy-ups?
Not sure. No need, alot of shade trees. cheers
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Changed plans. Cant make it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:46 pm

I was really looking forward to this day, and the weather is going to be great, but I unfortunately have to back out. Phyllis's 90 year old grandmother is terminal, and has a short time left, and we are going up sunday to spend one last time as a family with her.
Also there is an air show at Pease AFB as well that I just found out about that could possibly make the day difficult, as that park is a great ;ocation to watch the show without paying. I have been told it packs up early.

So I guess I will see eveyone at the fall round up, or sooner if we do something in september.

Sorry to anyone that was planning to go, but family comes first.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:25 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

Sorry to anyone that was planning to go, but family comes first.

Amen Billy. My sympathies to your family. I hope she is kept comfortable and is able to enjoy her time with you all.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:54 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

...........Sorry to anyone that was planning to go, but family comes first.

Absolutely.
I hope they find the memory that makes them all smile one last time.
Be strong Phyllis, Phylicia & Bill
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 am

I understand. Sorry to hear about your GIL... Sad Our condolences to Phylis' family. Hopefully she can go with a smile.

And I was wondering how packed that place was gonna be with the air show right around the corner...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************   ***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED**************** Empty

Back to top Go down

***************Badass Summer Family day. CANCELED****************
Page 1 of 1