BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?

Go down 
+5
LandMaster
toomanytoyz
bammax
BoSStonsSS
Matt Trakker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? Empty
PostSubject: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:32 pm

This was just something that popped into my head with the people not being able to make the meet-greet events sometimes. Would there be any interest here in everyone having an impromptu and no-strings attached meet up every few weeks at different cruise nights or shows around the area, then hitting up a restaurant or something on the same night?

I love going to the cruises but last year I might've gone to five total the whole year, I just didn't have any ambition because friends would be working, and no more GF to drag along or anything like that... Laughing I usually go to Danvers, Kitty's in North Reading, there used to be a cool unorganized big one in Tewksbury on Route 38 but that fizzled out a few years ago it seems (someone told me all the people who went there now go to a different one up around Lowell???), Kimball Farm (people with cars go free, spectators have to pay Cool ), and so on. I am sick of going to the same shows all the time, because sometimes you see the same 25 cars with some randoms that only come out once every few months, I'd like to hit up some shows in NH, southern Maine, etc. I went to the Riley's in Framingham one a few times on Saturdays and that seemed to be pretty big, it was in about 4 parking lots.

I also go to the swap meets and shows like the Amherst NH one and there is a BIG one at Fitchburg Airport coming up next month that I went to last year, it was great because it was the first show of the year essentially, nice to get out and enjoy the newfound nice weather early in the day and see some cool old cars/parts/crap. lol

Anyway, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to weigh in. In my opinion the best shows are the ones you don't have to pay to put YOUR car into, you're providing the entertainment!
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 5:40 pm

i will be down.. staring next week i will have WEEKENDS OFF Very Happy

i cant remember when it starts but soon they will have a car show every other weekend in Foxboro

and in May theres a car show KIngpins CC,First Impressions , all rat rods and lowriders in Lawrence/lowell . Its usually fun

In september is 4130 and Twisted Styles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:00 pm

BoSStonsSS wrote:
i will be down.. staring next week i will have WEEKENDS OFF Very Happy

i cant remember when it starts but soon they will have a car show every other weekend in Foxboro

and in May theres a car show KIngpins CC,First Impressions , all rat rods and lowriders in Lawrence/lowell . Its usually fun

In september is 4130 and Twisted Styles
There used to be shows every thursday night down in Easton and Norton. I have not been to this one since 95 when I got kicked out for having too new of a car. It would alternate each week.

This is however the first time I have heard of car shows in Foxborough. Is it held at the stadium, or the End Zone?

And of course the there was one in Westford that was held once a month or twice a month on wedndays just for b-bodys held by the Black Knights. I think I went twice. Billy C may know more about it. The last time I went there was in 2000
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Alternating weeks in Foxboro at the stadium (technically at Bass pro shop)

Alternating weeks at Southeastern Regional Vo-Tech in Easton

Kimbell farm has shows

Cape Cod Tech in Bourne has a show for those who want to go to the cape

There's one in Canton on 138 but it's not very good

There's one at the Wal-mart in Avon but it only draws the local Vette club

There's an annual one at the Brockton Fairgrounds in the summer

There's one in Hanover at the bldg 19 but it only draws about 15 cars

If anyone wants more info on any of them you need to wait till I get back on my computer because it has all the links.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:40 pm

bammax wrote:
Alternating weeks in Foxboro at the stadium (technically at Bass pro shop)

Alternating weeks at Southeastern Regional Vo-Tech in Easton

Kimbell farm has shows

Cape Cod Tech in Bourne has a show for those who want to go to the cape

There's one in Canton on 138 but it's not very good

There's one at the Wal-mart in Avon but it only draws the local Vette club

There's an annual one at the Brockton Fairgrounds in the summer

There's one in Hanover at the bldg 19 but it only draws about 15 cars

If anyone wants more info on any of them you need to wait till I get back on my computer because it has all the links.
Kimble farm is where the Black Knights met.

The alternating car show used to be South eastern Regional Vocational High school (Graduated there in 1986 myself), and the Honey Dew donuts in Norton. It is cool that they moved it to Foxborough. Honey Dew's parking was to small.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical High School to be exact. I went there too for a while Wink

Here's some listings for local clubs. Around my way the Masscruisers and Shamrods are the big boys
http://www.capecodclassics.org/links.html
http://www.hemmings.com/clubs/results.html

And this is the Foxboro show
http://clubs.hemmings.com/frameset.cfm?club=masscruisers
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:49 pm

I'd be game for one or two a month anyways. It's gonna depend a lot on family stuff now. I only hit a handful last year!

And from what I understand, Black Knights has disbanded.

There's a pretty kickass show every Friday night at the Target in Nashua. Sometimes there's 300 cars!
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:55 pm

bammax wrote:
Southeastern Regional Vocational Technical High School to be exact.
Have you ever tried writing that in the small ass box on a job application? Hmmm? Mad
bammax wrote:

And this is the Foxboro show
And it is Foxborough to be exact. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:58 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I'd be game for one or two a month anyways. It's gonna depend a lot on family stuff now. I only hit a handful last year!

There's a pretty kickass show every Friday night at the Target in Nashua. Sometimes there's 300 cars!

Too bad. I always thought the name was cool. No I would be up for a couple meets in Nashua at target. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm

The Foxboro crowd has seen this guy a few times. Wonder if anyone knows who it is
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 8-13-09_2705BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 7-30-09_2628

Or this one
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 7-30-09_2523

Or this guy
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 10-22-09_0125
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:15 pm

I would deffinitly do this. But if i don't get my self into something better I may pay that spectator fee. tongue
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
I usually go to..... Kitty's in North Reading, ......
Was I ever there with my 96?
My son Matt usually makes me clean it up a little a few times a year & take him so he can walk around in all his glory Very Happy
Of course he just wants to go to the show & I refuse to show up dirty, so it works out ok
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Haha, last time I was at Kittys I swear I saw a BBB Impala there. I went to some Snap-On sponsored show there too that my friends hit up because they knew the Snap On guy from work or something like that. I like Kitty's better than Fuddruckers (which I used to go to before), there is more room to park and you don't have to pay to drive in there.

I'd love to hit up the Nashua show, I'd heard about some huge show up that way but was never sure which one it was. Does anyone know what happened to the people that went to Osco's in Tewksbury? They must've gone someplace.

There is a show out in western MA along Route 2 I was going to head out for a couple of times, just because I like to drive out on the old Route 2.

Brad I used to have that list of cruise nights in my car on a printout, so if I ever got pulled over for driving with antique plates, I could say I was going to one of them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:45 pm

BoSStonsSS wrote:

The craziest show I ever went to was a thing called the Road Agents Rumble in Hartford. Had cars from all over the country, it went for 2 days long (including the night in between) and was ALL rat rods and customs. After the first day of the show people would converge on this lot between 2 hotels, and have burnout contests, flamethrowing shows, people were drinking beer and ordering pizzas to the lot to be delivered at cars, the show allowed open containers, it was just crazy.

So much fun, but they stopped having it because the place that hosted the event got seized for tax issues I believe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOuU7K9u2X0

This was a guy from Peabody, MA, but I'm pretty sure he's since sold this car.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqNwP8ycspY
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 3:54 am

toomanytoyz wrote:

Nashua sounds cool and reasonable for once a month or so.
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 pm

BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 54yl2q

BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 2pr7191
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 am

bammax wrote:
The Foxboro crowd has seen this guy a few times. Wonder if anyone knows who it is
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 8-13-09_2705BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 7-30-09_2628

Or this one
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 7-30-09_2523

Or this guy
BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? 10-22-09_0125

Not sure who owns the wagon... Shocked But that would be a friend of mine next to it with the 34 Plymouth... Cool

Chris
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:35 am

That Road Rumble show sounds an awful lot like the ISSCA Nats, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Chicopee has two in the spring/summer. One on Wednesdays and another on Thursdays. Both draw decent crowds, the Thursday one is bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?   BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer? Empty

Back to top Go down

BADASS cruise night and car show meets for spring/summer?
Page 1 of 1