BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Badass Family Fun Day?.......

Go down 
+7
Ironfistdog
toomanytoyz
Cadet57
MASShole9C1
mp775
sdstick
bowtiepimp
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

Badass Family Fun Day?....... Empty
PostSubject: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:42 am

..... who's interested in getting together for an event that the whole family can enjoy for the day?....... Ive scouted a great location, easy to get to , centrally located, plenty of parking, option to grill, and lots and lots of stuff to keep everybody happy. Arrow

.... I was thinking some time around the end of July/ start of Aug,......... that's plenty of time to plan ahead.

......So who is down for this idea?

....... What weekend works best for the group? Feedback gentlemen.....

http://melsfunwaypark.com/

Location; Litchfield NH ....... 10 mins from Nashua and Manchester NH..... 20 mins north of Mass state line.

There is plenty of free parking and room to do our normal BS ........ plus .... an area to grill and what not.

As for the family the facility offers go-karts, batting cages, mini golf, driving range and arcade. There is also a restaurant & bar. Wink

..... for the guys down in mass .... this is pretty much central new england sorry if you disagree..... We NH guys like cruising down your way too... but we cant really set up meets in area's we are not from

Last edited by bowtiepimp on Wed May 23, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:28 am

Always a great idea. Arrow
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:25 am

Any Sunday should work for me. How centrally located? Smile
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:47 am

Sounds like a great idea. Depends on where/when.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:39 am

Dunno how many people from here are going, but the last weekend of July is Wagonfest. FYI.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:54 am

Location?

We're probably in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:33 am

It could happen for me too depending on what day, I work 12 hr shifts every other weekend. Plus we have the gold car to take the kids in now and I can drive the Lac. Also depends on what "centrally" located means.
Central between Canada and Lowell,MA?? BOOOOOOOOOOO! Wink
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:44 am

^^^ lol, I was gonna say Crovo's?
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:58 pm

...... I added the location up at the stop plus a link to the place.........

..... it s easy to get to and a nice cruise from both directions, Sorry if some of you feel NH is waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy up north. but this where I live and it is a lot easier to set something up to do around here vs down there.

Cadet57 wrote:
Dunno how many people from here are going, but the last weekend of July is Wagonfest. FYI.

.... thank you.... Arrow ......

..... I
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
It could happen for me too depending on what day, I work 12 hr shifts every other weekend. Plus we have the gold car to take the kids in now and I can drive the Lac. Also depends on what "centrally" located means.
Central between Canada and Lowell,MA?? BOOOOOOOOOOO! Wink

would be a sunday......
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Go karts and ice cream. I'm sold. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Chris that wasn't me complaining about the drive, it was a tongue in cheek remark, New England is 72,000 sq miles I'm not saying MA is the center, but I know we don't have a large "ACTIVE" member base in upper NH or ME. I don't mind a cruise once in a while, but I feel like we (as a club) should figure out where everyone (wanting to go to meets) is located. And from that list generate a centralized location. It's not so bad for some of us MA members but what about our friends to the south in CT and RI? So because it's convenient for the NH members to roll out of bed at 11 and use a nickel worth of gas it's a good place right? To meet for 9am some of us have to wake up at 5 or 6 am to get ready. Maybe if there was meets closer to the middle of everyone not just the center of NE, more people would turn out???
Just a thought. No hostility behind anything here. I have been a member since early 2011 and I don't think we've had any meets besides the ones at newicks. There's no malls out towards Boston? I'd meet in a stop n shop or walmart parking lot if it meant getting a train of B's and D's to roll in there like a biker gang! Lol.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
Chris that wasn't me complaining about the drive, it was a tongue in cheek remark, New England is 72,000 sq miles I'm not saying MA is the center, but I know we don't have a large "ACTIVE" member base in upper NH or ME. I don't mind a cruise once in a while, but I feel like we (as a club) should figure out where everyone (wanting to go to meets) is located. And from that list generate a centralized location. It's not so bad for some of us MA members but what about our friends to the south in CT and RI? So because it's convenient for the NH members to roll out of bed at 11 and use a nickel worth of gas it's a good place right? To meet for 9am some of us have to wake up at 5 or 6 am to get ready. Maybe if there was meets closer to the middle of everyone not just the center of NE, more people would turn out???
Just a thought. No hostility behind anything here. I have been a member since early 2011 and I don't think we've had any meets besides the ones at newicks. There's no malls out towards Boston? I'd meet in a stop n shop or walmart parking lot if it meant getting a train of B's and D's to roll in there like a biker gang! Lol.

...... I agree with you ...... but 99% of events are put together by NH members. We are not opposed to doing events in MA CT or RI either we just go with what we know works for a venue....... Me and others have asked before about doing stuff in your area and commented how our southern members are more than welcome to host an event.......

.... but...... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce ......

( most NH members are 20 mins or less from the MA border.... couple of us drive to MA everyday for work, just sayn.)
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:22 pm

You sir are 100% correct. I guess I'll have to start scouting areas... At one point I had a map with push pins where ppl were located. It's early in the season still Wink Wink Wink. All you members reading that don't get to go to meets put your .02 in!!! Let's have a crazy turnout this year!!! How about a badass swap meet??? Anyone know anything about how to go about setting something like that up????
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
You sir are 100% correct. I guess I'll have to start scouting areas... At one point I had a map with push pins where ppl were located. It's early in the season still Wink Wink Wink. All you members reading that don't get to go to meets put your .02 in!!! Let's have a crazy turnout this year!!! How about a badass swap meet??? Anyone know anything about how to go about setting something like that up????

... swap meet is an excellent idea........ find a good park or something we can set up in around say worcester or wherever is a cool location to cruise to in that area

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Are there any abandoned airports in NE? How about abandoned strip malls?
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:

I could bring my new friends!

Badass Family Fun Day?....... Cone
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Lol Jim. Can you fit all those in a B?
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Get Anthony to come and bring the suburban Razz
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

I have a suBurban.

Badass Family Fun Day?....... C1
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
...... At one point I had a map with push pins where ppl were located......

Coutesy of Brad...way back when
Just gotta sign up or in or ....ya...I dont know

http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=166174

Last edited by sdstick on Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:03 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:

... swap meet is an excellent idea........ find a good park or something we can set up in around say worcester or wherever is a cool location to cruise to in that area

lol!
Worcester is only 214, & four and a half hours drive away from me (each way). So yes, very doable!
Newick's however is 331 miles and more than 6 hours drive, according to Google Maps Calculator!
These estimates assume normal traffic and weather conditions.
"Real world" often puts me in at least ONE major Clustah-fukk, but usually several accidents, miles of construction: replete with tortuous detour & one or two rush hour stoppages.
To do Dover, AND enjoy myself for more than just a rushed "hello and good-bye" is an overnight affair for certain.
But if that's what its going to take for me to see the bulk of our members, then I will just do it.

Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
bowtiepimp wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:

lol!
Worcester is only 214, & four and a half hours drive away from me (each way). So yes, very doable!
Newick's however is 331 miles and more than 6 hours drive, according to Google Maps Calculator!
These estimates assume normal traffic and weather conditions.
"Real world" often puts me in at least ONE major Clustah-fukk, but usually several accidents, miles of construction: replete with tortuous detour & one or two rush hour stoppages.
To do Dover, AND enjoy myself for more than just a rushed "hello and good-bye" is an overnight affair for certain.
But if that's what its going to take for me to see the bulk of our members, then I will just do it.

.... not sound like a dick.... but you know there are highways right?.....
.............if your still in Wrentham, Ma then its about 70 mile to NH or 1 hr 20 mins one way driving legally.......

Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:21 pm

I though MDZ was out near NY in lower CT? No? That's a HELL of a trip 6 hrs one way!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm out. 2 reasons: #1-I think that I'm taking the 9C1 out of service for a good long while starting this week. Don't really care to drive to a club meet in the Taurus or the Crown Vic. #2-I don't think enough medication will protect me from an infant Shit fit far away from home which causes the wife to be crabby the rest of the time. Maybe I'll be able to make a fall meet or late summer mod day or something. I missed last years family day too. And I've got a family now(excluding you guys. Different type of family).Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:33 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:
I though MDZ was out near NY in lower CT? No? That's a HELL of a trip 6 hrs one way!
Still have the farm in Wrentham, but I currently live in the middle of Suffolk County, Long Island NY, more than hour's drive east of the Bronx.
Then from the Throgs Neck Bridge, I can start heading back out toward the great Northeast.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:53 pm

All this means is we should make sore more minor meet ups and events in different places so everyone has a chance to meet up here and there, not everyone has to go...I had a fun time at Crovo's house that day just hanging out shooting the shit after the Amherst swap meet and that was a minor meet up, ya know?

I kind of want to get a new camera, and go do some car night shots somewhere cool or something like that, hit up cruise nights, junkyards, etc...and that track event at Devens definitely seems like it would at least be fun to go watch and hang out at....people pay to go to NED and Star Speedway just to watch cars go in a straight line or a circle...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:
Still have the farm in Wrentham, but I currently live in the middle of Suffolk County, Long Island NY, more than hour's drive east of the Bronx.
Then from the Throgs Neck Bridge, I can start heading back out toward the great Northeast.

I really hope you make it to one of the meets for sure either way, you seem to be like the encyclopedia of B-bodies and have some interesting stories to share as well, lol
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:58 pm

I think Chris pretty much nailed the issue.
Whoever sets it up picks the place.
It takes someone to DO that.
...just to be clear.....it wont be me. Laughing

I'm busier then a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:31 pm

Cadet57 wrote:

help me out here.... went on the longroof board....

http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t6316-official-thread-for-wagonfest-nationals-geneva-ny-july-2012

says WF2012 is Fri. & Sat July 29th - 30th....

...... The 29th & 30th are sunday and monday in July? scratch

Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:07 am

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
Newick's however is 331 miles and more than 6 hours drive...

The Orient Poinrt-New London Ferry cuts that to 214 mi/5 hours 20 minutes. And I can recommend a bed & breakfast in Dover Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:11 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Don't really care to drive to a club meet in the Taurus or the Crown Vic.

Not a valid reason. You'd just have to park next to Matt's Cougar and Douglas' Lincoln.
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:19 am

Ironfistdog wrote:

Abandoned airports

How about the Sutton Drive-In Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:22 am

mp775 wrote:
Ironfistdog wrote:

Abandoned airports

How about the Sutton Drive-In Twisted Evil

Haha, I'll have to find my pictures from Sutton a few years back, that place was pretty cool. I was told they closed it because of the traffic backup. I was going to post that link too!

Maybe we could take turns barrel-assing down some abandoned ski slopes in B-bodies?
http://www.nelsap.org/

Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:13 am

mp775 wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
Don't really care to drive to a club meet in the Taurus or the Crown Vic.

Not a valid reason. You'd just have to park next to Matt's Cougar and Douglas' Lincoln.

Doug would bring his beautiful RMW, not the Lincoln. This is nice weather after all.

So that brings me to my only question... Is it ok if I bring a ford to this event? Or is that a no no? Guys it's either that or my mom's Hyndai Cool
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:43 am

Driving a Ford (out of necessity.. Wink wont get you thrown out of the club.

Asking stupid questions MIGHT. Razz

Hey...maybe I'll have Matts car on the road.

You can be the test tech?... Cool

Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:29 pm

sdstick wrote:

lol Steve. I threw the Ford thing in both for comedic value (didn't work), and an update to the 9C1. I'd be honored to be the test pilot for the maiden voyage of Matt's SS, but my main reason is still the family. And hey, we all ask legitimate questions, it just depends on how someone else views it.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:33 pm

HOW YOU GET HERE OR WHAT YOU DRIVE DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!

..... yes this a B&D car club..... but this group is about it's members and their support for the group. Not just there current vehicle!

....... so bring whatever (sorry Bill, no miata's) tongue

.... Just dont pull a justin and park your ford in the middle of all the B bodies, it wont make it look better Razz
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:42 pm

sdstick wrote:

As long as he doesn't want to kill me! haha! Same name, it's just as if he was driving it.

MASShole9C1 wrote:
sdstick wrote:

lol Steve. I threw the Ford thing in both for comedic value (didn't work), and an update to the 9C1. I'd be honored to be the test pilot for the maiden voyage of Matt's SS, but my main reason is still the family. And hey, we all ask legitimate questions, it just depends on how someone else views it.

I'm gonna use that one Brian! Laughing

bowtiepimp wrote:
HOW YOU GET HERE OR WHAT YOU DRIVE DOES NOT MATTER!!!!!!

..... yes this a B&D car club..... but this group is about it's members and their support for the group. Not just there current vehicle!

....... so bring whatever (sorry Bill, no miata's) tongue

.... Just dont pull a justin and park your ford in the middle of all the B bodies, it wont make it look better Razz

I only ask because the drag day is all GM so I can't do that event for another year at least.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Who ever said the Drag day is for just B&D bodies? scratch

.... to run the drags, yes...... but to attend ??????....

really who gives a shit what you drive. Hell I'm running a corolla with wide whites, no GM vehicle on the road currently.

Our president is in dam Miata and our founder is off in his dingy Razz

All that matters is that you still have a pulse and you still like this odd group of extraordinary gentlemen, how you get to events and meets will never matter.

..... now after the weekend I will have a set date....
...You can make it cool, you can't... then well we hope things change by then and you can lol!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:27 am

bowtiepimp wrote:
help me out here.... went on the longroof board....

http://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t6316-official-thread-for-wagonfest-nationals-geneva-ny-july-2012

says WF2012 is Fri. & Sat July 29th - 30th....

...... The 29th & 30th are sunday and monday in July? scratch

I think they may have posted last years dates by accident. WF is going to be sat the 28th with the 29th considered the "travel day"

bowtiepimp wrote:

Which would you rather. The Ford or this, and no, I don't mean Matt's cah

Badass Family Fun Day?....... 432070_580679398806_213500340_31673022_992866777_n

Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:59 am

bowtiepimp wrote:
Who ever said the Drag day is for just B&D bodies? scratch

.... to run the drags, yes...... but to attend ??????....

really who gives a shit what you drive. Hell I'm running a corolla with wide whites, no GM vehicle on the road currently.

Our president is in dam Miata and our founder is off in his dingy Razz

All that matters is that you still have a pulse and you still like this odd group of extraordinary gentlemen, how you get to events and meets will never matter.

..... now after the weekend I will have a set date....
...You can make it cool, you can't... then well we hope things change by then and you can lol!

Yeah...but I wanted to run the damn drags! Twisted Evil

I'd probably still go though, as I will also go to this one too. Having a ford hasn't stopped me from past events it wont again. And Justin, please no more German engineering. No
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Sunday Aug 5th 2012 will be the day..... This is just a heads up for now..... an official thread to follow....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badass Family Fun Day?.......   Badass Family Fun Day?....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Badass Family Fun Day?.......
Page 1 of 1