BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS

Go down 
+19
nttyfufu
GasTT
Matt Trakker
SPCS
mega
Machine-De-Zine
MASShole9C1
95brmw
booth9C1SS
Ironfistdog
bowtiepimp
1984twodoor
Pooge
toomanytoyz
mikiehews
sdstick
V8Killer
No Moa
boojum
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:53 am

Looking forward to seeing it on the road shortly!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:06 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
This car is too nice to drive in the winter.
Except maybe in the driveway. Smile

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 Out

This has taken way longer than it should have. I waited a whole day for oil filter adapter gasket only to find out that it didn't get shipped. I had to buy an oil pan gasket set just to get that gasket today.

It barely turns over so I now have to try another battery or starter. Oh, and I added an additional ground wire on the passenger side. Is this a 9C1 thing or was it just missing on this car?

Still high in the front. It'll probably settle a little bit but I fell like I'm falling over backwards sitting in the driver's seat. Smile

My mechanic consultant came by to take a look and he said most likely water froze in the block. I think Steve already said that. Smile

Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:31 pm

So, when we cutting the doors for the spot-lights? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:56 pm

V8Killer wrote:

So, when we cutting the doors for the spot-lights? Very Happy

If only I knew I a guy that has a couple good spot lights. Smile

I didn't have any on my '94 NH car. I don't think is a "required" 9C1 thing.

I forgot that civi cars got a different instrument panel. All my 9C1s have a slightly different oil pressure gage. I'll have to add that and door handles to the list. Now that I think about it I'll have to rekey the ignition too.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Yeah. You can't be bothered with square keys. Wink
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:07 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

.... I I love you one key ......

.......you know what it's like running from the police and having to deal with 2 keys..... Surprised
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:23 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

.... I I love you one key ......

.......you know what it's like running from the police and having to deal with 2 keys..... Surprised

..........maybe.......... Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Jim
Try jacking up each side up front under tha shock mount, or closer to the b/j. Lift the car high enough to get a jack stand under the frame behind the front wheel, but leave the weight of the vehicle on the jack, and loosen and then tighten the lower control arm bolts. I have found at least two cars where the lower control arms were tightened at some point with the suspension hanging, and it made the front sit higher than needed. It might sit lower after. If that don't work, cut one coil off a set of 9c1 springs and install them.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Thanks Bill, I'll try that on ramps. I didn't notice if the ball joints had been replaced. I'd like to try the Moog 750 lb. springs or maybe Eibachs next time. The right ABS sensor is bad, so I'll be back on the cardboard creeper soon enough.

Why do the interior lights stay on after I leave the car? Looks like I'll have to 9C1 that too. I'll be up all night wondering if the lights ever went off.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:16 pm

You just have to believe they go off on their own. Cuz they do, ya know. Wink
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:20 pm

They will go off. At some point! Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 pm

[quote="boojum"]
V8Killer wrote:

Now that I think about it I'll have to rekey the ignition too.

Wanna trade your door locks and ignition cylinder for a civilian set?
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Hmmm, I had some spotlights kicking around Razz I also have the GM templates for cutting both doors with instructions. Brand spankin new too Very Happy . The other battery wire I think is a 9C1 thing. My 9C1 has that extra battery wire, positive side to a red junction box in front of the coolant tank. Easy to hook up a stereo system cheers
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:57 pm

I meant an extra ground from the frame rail to an exhaust manifold stud. I forgot about the aux. red box. There is also a fused power distribution box inside, up and left of the brake pedal. I'll add these two to the list.

I'd have to check but I think the chime module controls the courtesy light delay.

I have all the 9c1 parts that I need.

Was cruise control an option on 9c1s?

Now that is running it got moved outside and the 9C1 has it's garage spot back again.
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:06 am

boojum wrote:

Was cruise control an option on 9c1s?

My 1996 9C1 came with factory cruise control (SPID K34).
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:10 pm

boojum wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
This car is too nice to drive in the winter.
Except maybe in the driveway. Smile

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 Out

This has taken way longer than it should have. I waited a whole day for oil filter adapter gasket only to find out that it didn't get shipped. I had to buy an oil pan gasket set just to get that gasket today.

It barely turns over so I now have to try another battery or starter. Oh, and I added an additional ground wire on the passenger side. Is this a 9C1 thing or was it just missing on this car?

Still high in the front. It'll probably settle a little bit but I fell like I'm falling over backwards sitting in the driver's seat. Smile

My mechanic consultant came by to take a look and he said most likely water froze in the block. I think Steve already said that. Smile

Looking good! At least the N97's fit better on the back than on a 9C1 cheers
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm

No luck loosening the control arm bolts. It's still up high. At least I won't have to 9C1 the front springs. Smile
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:02 am

have you tried using some rear spring boosters? added to rear of mine and its finally almost 100% level.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Crank main journal.

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 Crank

A little blurry but I think you get the idea.

Anyone want to buy a set of stock iron heads or cam? These are genuine Impala parts not 9C1.

Cranks fine now with a UOS starter.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Turns out the rear ABS sensor is bad not the RF.

I have what I hope is a bad injector, runs a little rough.

I have the 9C1 tail lights installed. Before you even ask I found a guy that with a B4U looking to do an Impala clone.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:11 am

I replaced the #8 injector and the idle is now smooth.

I detinted the front windows.

I replaced the tiny light bulb on the headlight switch.

I fixed a bunch of cold solder joints on the instrument panel. Hopefully the odo will stop jumping all over the place, so far it looks good. I noticed that the gauges just unplug from the cluster. I'll put the 9C1 oil presure guage in when I fix the ABS. I forgot to remove the Impala logo while I had dash apart.

I found a Reba McEntire CD stuck behind the dash. Freebie!
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:31 am

I fixed a window switch yesterday and I noticed the speakers are different.

I'll have to 9C1 them too.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:52 pm

boojum wrote:
I fixed a window switch yesterday and I noticed the speakers are different.

I'll have to 9C1 them too.

Nice, can't wait to get the rest of those SS parts Arrow
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Sounds like she is coming along. If you put a 9c1 rearend in it, so you can run tire chains ( Laughing) i'll take the SS rearend.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Nice work, Jimbo! Very Happy

Can't wait to see it!
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:49 am

Tonight I found out there are even more differences between Impalas and 9C1s. The list is getting too long. I'm about ready to give up. I might have to drive it as is.

It might have been easier to just buy a 9C1.

Anybody know where the cop chip is hidden?
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:04 am

Forgot about the interior lights...

Sure enough they go off after a minute or two.

Until...

While fixing the window switch I noticed a paper like shim stuck on the door with a piece of bubble gum Question where the switch contacts the door. I removed the shim and gum and now I am wondering why the shim was there.

Now once again I'm worried that the lights are staying on all the time. Can't sleep again...
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:27 am

OK who has my plate?

"CLONE" is not available. Sad
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:21 am

How bout NOTA9C1 Cool
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 am

or CLONED, 9C1CLON
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 am

boojum wrote:
OK who has my plate?

"CLONE" is not available. Sad
New thread perhaps?

FAKE 5 OH

5 OH FAKE

PO PO NO - - Maybe too far from the "hood" to be relevant.

PO PO PHONY

SPURIOU SS - - look it up, if you don't know what spurious is.

COUNTRFIT - - or some variant spelling thereof.

DUPLI COP

COPY COP - - good, but, , ,

My favorite:

NON C 1

-
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:27 am

Doubt either one of those COP plate would work, unless you got a really stupid DMV agent.

I think "ydidiruinawx3cartomakeapolicewannabe" would do it.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:37 am

No Moa wrote:
Doubt either one of those COP plate would work, unless you got a really stupid DMV agent.

I think "ydidiruinawx3cartomakeapolicewannabe" would do it.

Jeez Glen, why not tell him how you REALLY feel............ Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:49 pm

WX3-9C1
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 pm

boojum wrote:
WX3-9C1

The cop chip with the wide rear car! lol
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:11 pm

No Moa wrote:
boojum wrote:
WX3-9C1

The cop chip with the wide rear car! lol

Oh man. I wish I didnt sell my cop chip on the big forum... Razz How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 91853
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh crap!

The Impala has the triangle punch out in the frame and the 9C1 has the cross.

I thought "heavy duty frame" was advertising hype.

Add a frame swap to the list.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 pm

I'll trade you mine so I can clone an impala
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:23 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I'll trade you mine so I can clone an impala

Everything in the world makes sense now. cheers
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:34 am

Just a like a craigslist ad you've only seen photos of the good side. Smile

I fixed the rear window rollers. I found a couple bucks in change under the back seat, no more Reba's though.

How about SS-9C1 or 9C1-SS?

I don't feel any particular need need to make a "Cop" car. I already have a couple. Don't make me install the prisoner cage!

Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:17 pm

not sure if this works

NOTNSS
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:57 am

Can you get altitude sickness after driving a car that is up too high? It was only like 10 miles but I feel dizzy.

From what I read the best treatment is to get lower as soon as possible.

Exhaust leak? Naw, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 am

boojum wrote:

Tell me more! Show me pictures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.oldschoolcustoms.de
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:54 am

boojum wrote:
Can you get altitude sickness after driving a car that is up too high? It was only like 10 miles but I feel dizzy.

Yes, in fact, you can. Why do you think I lower all my stuff? It's for my family's safety and well being. Smile
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:11 am

SPCS wrote:
boojum wrote:

Tell me more! Show me pictures! Very Happy

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 IMG_0158

9C1 cross
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:12 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
boojum wrote:

Yes, in fact, you can. Why do you think I lower all my stuff? It's for my family's safety and well being. Smile

OMG, I really did L-O-L Laughing
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 pm

1984twodoor wrote:

9C1 cross

DIBS!

bags primeiros pido primeiro prems Чур моё πρω Helle Pax Fus Pant choup stipistop Erster primer rezerwuję Mero me lo pido mio Shotgun
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 11:58 pm

boojum wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

9C1 cross

DIBS!

bags primeiros pido primeiro prems Чур моё πρω Helle Pax Fus Pant choup stipistop Erster primer rezerwuję Mero me lo pido mio Shotgun

LOL Laughing LOL
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:28 am

4" higher in the front and 2" higher in the back compared to the Sprint springs. It looks like it's parked facing uphill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next