BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS

Go down 
+19
nttyfufu
GasTT
Matt Trakker
SPCS
mega
Machine-De-Zine
MASShole9C1
95brmw
booth9C1SS
Ironfistdog
bowtiepimp
1984twodoor
Pooge
toomanytoyz
mikiehews
sdstick
V8Killer
No Moa
boojum
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:08 am

boojum wrote:
4" higher in the front and 2" higher in the back compared to the Sprint springs. It looks like it's parked facing uphill.

That's just the jump mode stance. If you tune the cop chip it'll program out and you can run 11s
Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:19 am

1984twodoor wrote:
SPCS wrote:
boojum wrote:
The Impala has the triangle punch out in the frame and the 9C1 has the cross.

I thought "heavy duty frame" was advertising hype.

Tell me more! Show me pictures! Very Happy

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 IMG_0158

9C1 cross

So the Heavy Duty Frame isn't advertising hype after all?
Back to top Go down
http://www.oldschoolcustoms.de
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:12 am

SPCS wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
SPCS wrote:
boojum wrote:
The Impala has the triangle punch out in the frame and the 9C1 has the cross.

I thought "heavy duty frame" was advertising hype.

Tell me more! Show me pictures! Very Happy

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 IMG_0158

9C1 cross

So the Heavy Duty Frame isn't advertising hype after all?

Nope! The advertising hype is all about the shapes punched in the rail! Laughing

I wonder if ALL of your caprices will be punched with crosses because of them being exports and the cars you imported being cop/taxis. If you have a U.S. Civi I'd check it out man Arrow
Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 am

It's Triangles on the US spec civilian, Triangles on the Dutch Export civilian, None whatsoever on the US spec civilian wagon.

Any more information on these stampings? Can't seem to find anything on the topic anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 am

I think I remember seeing a triangle on my white car...I'll look again today
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:46 am

Machine-De-Zine posted something on this forum, first time I saw it. Maybe he can tell us more.

I seem to remember someone on that other forum measured both the civi and 9C1 frames and found no difference.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:50 am

Mine must be a one off, I have a pyramid.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 am

GasTT wrote:

Razz Ahhh....the Egyptian export frame Arrow

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 am

sdstick wrote:
GasTT wrote:

Now thats funny right there Laughing
Back to top Go down
nttyfufu

nttyfufu

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am

Ya I had to look up "spurious".
Back to top Go down
https://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/nttyfufu/
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:18 am

sdstick wrote:
GasTT wrote:

Hey, I HAVE one of those! Very Happy (Or was that from Kuwait? Let me check the markings.)
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:36 pm

nttyfufu wrote:
Ya I had to look up "spurious".

Sol: "No, it's a moissanite."
Lincoln: "A what-in-ite?"
Sol: "A moissanite is an artificial diamond, Lincoln. It's Mickey Mouse, mate. Spurious. Not genuine. And it's worth... f--k-all."

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 857wb_tne
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm

Ok, so I just checked my frame, and saw this.

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 TLVZF00Z

When I tapped on the frame with a hammer it made a quadraphonic sound effect of numerous antique clocks chiming.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

When I tapped on the frame with a hammer it made a quadraphonic sound effect of numerous antique clocks chiming.

You have the greatest Caprice. Ever.
Back to top Go down
nttyfufu

nttyfufu

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Matt Does your frame have occasional acid flash backs also?
Back to top Go down
https://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/nttyfufu/
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:10 pm

SPCS wrote:
It's Triangles on the US spec civilian, Triangles on the Dutch Export civilian, None whatsoever on the US spec civilian wagon.

Any more information on these stampings? Can't seem to find anything on the topic anywhere.

Both of my cars have civi frames and triangles. That pics is not my frame, but a 94 9C1 frame.
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:38 pm

boojum wrote:
Machine-De-Zine posted something on this forum, first time I saw it. Maybe he can tell us more.

I seem to remember someone on that other forum measured both the civi and 9C1 frames and found no difference.
This has eluded me for some time now.
My personal observations have given me the impression that for SOME unexplained reason, MOST 9C1s get the cross & civis get the triangle.

I have NO evidence that gives me any confidence in drawing any conclusions on this, , , yet.
Perhaps "identical-LOOKING" chassis' coming down a multi-model assembly line receive certain HD components if the initial bare chassis has one "CUE" or the other (triangle vs cross)

Or, , there were two frame material suppliers (or factories that welded up the chassis) and this was one way to trace a chassis's origin for identification in some future liability suit!
Maybe the frame material is a slightly different alloy, like what can be specified when ordering a heavy duty truck chassis for a required load/duty cycle life.
Then again, what if a chassis destined for HD service might specify a different wire in the M.I.G. welding step? Maybe, like some kind of MIL-SPEC scenario.
Maybe just an extra step of Q.C. in checking for light or missing welds.
Interesting note:
The only difference between an old OEM Ford Hi-Perf crankshaft and a standard one was simply that RANDOM nodular iron cranks were pulled from regular production lines and were tested for hardness.
If by chance the crank met a certain higher hardness result, it went into a 351 cleveland 4BBL or 460 HP application, if it did NOT meet the higher hardness, it went into your grandma's grocery-getter!

Iv'e heard someone say that the 9C1 frame is a thicker steel stock, like a 1/2 ton vs a one ton chevy pick-up truck.
My duallies will both interchange bodies, engines, drive-line stuff between 1/2 ton and one ton versions of these trucks.
Iv'e not been able to verify this hypothesis on frame thickness, because of the degree to which my cars have "rust-induced thickness-reduction"!
I suppose I should go to my cars and find some spot that on several of my cars have zero rust (wish me luck!) for measuring with a micrometer. A very smart course of action, yes?

Anybody have any fact/s on this subject that could possibly stand up to logical & critical scrutiny?
One day I do mean to have this question satisfactorily answered!

Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:49 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

I only got "PINK NOISE"!

And, red dust.

Yes, there IS such a thing.
Must I say it? look it up!

B.T.W. Half of my B-bodies are "Egyptian" (civilian) and the rest are "Swiss Army" style.
Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:16 am

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
Anybody have any fact/s on this subject that could possibly stand up to logical & critical scrutiny?
One day I do mean to have this question satisfactorily answered!

All I can say right now is I went out and checked the 1A2. As on the civilian Wagon, no markings at all there either. So whatever there really is to the Egyptian Situation, it seems it only applies to Sedans. I'll check the 9C6 later.

Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Now back to your clone thread...

Registered and inspected. Could use an alignment but it's going to get new springs soon.

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:38 pm

So ya driving it??? Smile

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
B.T.W. Half of my B-bodies are "Egyptian" (civilian) and the rest are "Swiss CHEESE" style.

FIXT. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
So ya driving it??? Smile

Yes, I took it to Epping today. I need to find some gray bonnies. Does anyone still make those nylon slider things? The driver's seat rocks a bit.

I'll bring it tomorrow but I ain't gonna wash off all the dust. Razz

The 9C1 needs an alignment now too.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 pm

9C1/SS sighting! cheers

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Jims_s10
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Sweet! Nice 9C1 tails! Wink

Good to see it on the road. Very Happy

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 am

9C1s and SSes got different drive shafts.

This just doesn't end.

I give up. I'm going to change the title to this thread to "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the SS".
Right after I measure the frame thickness. Smile
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:02 am

i gotz a triangle in mine to
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:06 am

Damn you Jim, now I'm going to have to see what I different on a 1A2............ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:17 pm

boojum wrote:
I give up.

Oh no, don't! That's really important work you're doing there! Very Happy

Here's a theory.

On both of my Triangle cars, my civilian wagon and the 1A2, the Lower Control Arm Brace (Piece of metal running from the engine crossmember near the front lower control arm bushings across the rear lower control arm bushing to the frame below the A-pillar) is BOLTED on.

On ALL of my 9C1, this Brace is WELDED on.

There's only one problem with this theory: Both triangle cars and the civilian wagon are 1991s, the 1A2 is a 1993. All 9C1 are 1994 or later. Could be a before/after 1994 thing as well, that came with the introduction of the LT1 or something.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:29 pm

boojum wrote:

This just doesn't end.

I give up. I'm going to change the title to this thread to "How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the SS".
Just finish turning the SS into a 9C1, so you can start your Impala SS clone thread with a black 9C1.

SPCS wrote:
boojum wrote:
I give up.

Oh no, don't! That's really important work you're doing there! Very Happy

Here's a theory.

On both of my Triangle cars, my civilian wagon and the 1A2, the Lower Control Arm Brace (Piece of metal running from the engine crossmember near the front lower control arm bushings across the rear lower control arm bushing to the frame below the A-pillar) is BOLTED on.

On ALL of my 9C1, this Brace is WELDED on.

There's only one problem with this theory: Both triangle cars and the civilian wagon are 1991s, the 1A2 is a 1993. All 9C1 are 1994 or later. Could be a before/after 1994 thing as well, that came with the introduction of the LT1 or something.

All 94+ are welded.
Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:34 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
All 94+ are welded.

Crap. There goes that theory.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:36 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Just finish turning the SS into a 9C1, so you can start your Impala Buick SS clone thread with a black 9C1.

FIXT

scratch Anyone?...Anyone??? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:38 pm

SPCS wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
All 94+ are welded.

Crap. There goes that theory.
To be fair, let me rephrase that. I have mostly owned LT1 cars (16+). And every one of them was welded. The three TBI cars, I never really paid any attention.
Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:48 pm

So how many of the 16+ were 9C1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 pm

SPCS wrote:
So how many of the 16+ were 9C1?
5 I think. scratch
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:13 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

To be fair, let me rephrase that. I have mostly owned LT1 cars (16+). And every one of them was welded. The three TBI cars, I never really paid any attention.

I was looking at your next (TBI) car and it's bolted. Smile

I'm having a hard enough time trying find out the difference between and Impala and a 9C1 and you guys throw in wagons, 1A2s, and exports? Smile

Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:44 am

boojum wrote:
I'm having a hard enough time trying find out the difference between and Impala and a 9C1 and you guys throw in wagons, 1A2s, and exports?

We're actively contributing to the solution. And you forgot 9C6. Very Happy

IMPALADAKID wrote:
5 I think

Oh. Can't argue with that. It leaves more than enough non-9C1 to prove once and for all that all civilian LT1 are welded, I guess.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 am

Frame part number:

91-93 B19 12521648
91-93 B35 10097960
94 B19 12524118
94 B35 10263099
95-96 B19 12529183
95-96 B35 10271016

That's it, no crosses, triangles or UFOs.

Anyone have RPO code V76 Export Front Tow Hook?

Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:29 am

boojum wrote:
Anyone have RPO code V76 Export Front Tow Hook?

Rare, that is. Very German, too.

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Towhooki

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:47 pm

boojum wrote:

This just doesn't end.

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Dr-strangelove-merkwurdichliebe-tm

Side note...does anyone else suddenly want a 9C3 really badly after seeing SPCS's avatar over and over?

Why not clone that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
Side note...does anyone else suddenly want a 9C3 9C6 really badly after seeing SPCS's avatar over and over?

FIXT
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Ha. I went back to fix that, then thought it WAS 9c3.

Oh well. I'll settle for a Plymouth TC3 then.

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Original
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:36 pm

hahahahaha. Reminds me of my grandmas old Pontiac T1000
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm

My mom had a tourismo
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: or Dr. SSlove   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:52 pm

Turns out the instrument cluster is still not working right. I picked up another one tonight.

The car it came from was pick over pretty good. The only other thing left on the interior was the steering column and wheel.

This time maybe I'll 9C1 it before I install it.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 am

boojum wrote:
Turns out the instrument cluster is still not working right. I picked up another one tonight.

The car it came from was pick over pretty good. The only other thing left on the interior was the steering column and wheel.

This time maybe I'll 9C1 it before I install it.

You're lucky, if I had thought about it earlier I would have bought that too! Mad
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 am

A few weeks ago I saw this 9C6 in the yard I usually go to. From what the oil change sticker said, it had 460k on it.
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Photobucket-4809-1331819487847
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Photobucket-2745-1331819521316
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:32 am

I call dibs on that N97 in the front Razz
Back to top Go down
SPCS

SPCS

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:13 pm

95brmw wrote:
A few weeks ago I saw this 9C6 in the yard I usually go to. From what the oil change sticker said, it had 460k on it.
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Photobucket-4809-1331819487847
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Photobucket-2745-1331819521316

Oh no. Are you going back there anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS   How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Make a 9C1 Clone of the SS
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next