BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.

Go down 
+17
tonyc712000
1984twodoor
Machine-De-Zine
Tomz9C1
boojum
MASShole9C1
No Moa
V8Killer
Cadet57
95brmw
Matt Trakker
sdstick
toomanytoyz
cloud 9
Pooge
silverfox103
IMPALADAKID
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:35 pm

No overtime yesterday, so I spent the day in the garage. Drilled two holes in the streetrendz spoiler I got from Brian, and countersunk them. I then used two 3" stainless countersunk screws with nylon spacers along with some 3m tape to secure it to the trunk. I will use some plastic bumper repair glue to back fill the holes. I understand why Brian did not like this spoiler. It was a PIA at best. The original studs were threaded in about an 1/8 of an inch in a plastic disc bonded to the underside, so any pressure tightening just ripped them out, and the one stud did not even line up with the factory holes. It was 1/2 off. The edges that the 3m tape apply to was not smooth, and had some coating that had to be sanded off. All in all, a real piece of crap. How they justify selling stuff like this  and not stand by their product is beyond me. But it is on, and looks great. Thank you so much Brian. Very Happy 
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140612
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140613
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140615

I cut the original spid label off the damaged trunk lid, wiped off the print on the current one, and attached the correct one to the lid with two sided tape. I even saved the original Abraham Chevrolet plaque to the underside as well. Thank you Al for the trunk lid. Very Happy 
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140616

Finally got a spare tire. Thank you Indigo, and Rob. Very Happy 
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140617
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140618

The original wheels were ugly at best. Two were not bad, but two were so bad, I am not sure sanding them would have fixed them. So some black wheel paint fixes that. And while I had the wheels off, I painted the calipers ricer red.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140619
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140620
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140621

I removed the chrome bowtie, and replaced it with a red bowtie from Brian, and installed a working power antenna from Indigo. Thank you Brian and Indigo. Very Happy 

7 months ago.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Before10

Today.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140622
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:42 pm

So today I put 100 or so trouble free miles on her. I got a chance to see why the passengers window would not roll down. It was off the track on the front, and the rear slide was broken. Two new rollers, and she works like a charm. I also got a package in the mail today as well. It included all records from new til September of last year from the original owner. It has had a ton of work since new including a rebuilt transmission at the dealership in 03.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Lookin good Billy! I'm glad you can use that spoiler. It's quality was below me, lol. I dig the red bowtie!

Black SS rims are the bomb. I like when just the hex shape on the center cap is left chrome. But that's me.

Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:58 pm

It's come a long way from being in that driveway with all the pine needles and crap. I'm glad it's not still sitting there like that. I like the red bowtie too...I have a few blue ones but I think the chrome one on mine is new and I'd feel bad peeling it off.

That's cool you saved that Abraham badge, I kept saying that because I found it interesting how huge the damn thing is. They must've been using the same plaque since the 50s...Laughing 

I liked how much the headlights looked on yours that I've committed myself to getting a set when I get mine back on the road.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:59 am

Thanks guys. The headlights are a major improvement over stock in both looks, and function. To get the most out of them, I recommend Gary's headlight, and battery harness. There still is not enough voltage getting to them with the stock setup. On the other hand, the cool blue bulbs I am using, are the ones that were in the car when I purchased it. So they may be weak as well.

Gary's innovative wireing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:11 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Thanks guys. The headlights are a major improvement over stock in both looks, and function. To get the most out of them, I recommend Gary's headlight, and battery harness. There still is not enough voltage getting to them with the stock setup. On the other hand, the cool blue bulbs I am using, are the ones that were in the car when I purchased it. So they may be weak as well.

Gary's innovative wireing

I had the smoke version. I hated them because they had shit output. I liked the style though, I might try the clears with a Garys harness. That's been on my list for ages. If I were a smart man, I'd have bought one with the motor being out. But I'm not a smart man.  Laughing 

On another note, did you recently buy those lights Billy? For the longest time whoever was making them for all the ebay sellers stopped and you couldn't get them.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 am

Heh, I hope I'll be able to get them. Anything's better than the stock ones.

I'm going to try putting only the headlight capsules in and leaving the original corner lenses.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:33 am

So I took the impala to get it inspected. The usual guy was too busy. I took it to a place that I had never been and it passed with flying colors. The guy said what ever your doing, keep it up. It was the first car he had passed all day that needed nothing to do so, yet the oldest.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:27 am

cheers 

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:32 am

Woo hoo! Smile

And dude, if you have Gary's harness, get a pair of Hella 80/100 9004's. I got a pair for 16 bucks shipped on eBay not too long ago. You'll be impressed. They work awesome in my smoked lights with a cheapo APC harness. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 8:34 pm

I don't think I have had a b-body engine compartment this clean since I had my Original Impala SS.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 1_grea10
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I don't think I have had a b-body engine compartment this clean since I had my Original Impala SS.

Very nice  Very Happy 

Now repaint your wiper arms...................... Razz
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:30 am

Actually, I have wiper arms for Bill, just have to get them to him.

Tom
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:05 am

silverfox103 wrote:

Tom

I think its time for a nice drive to the south...
you know....
just to get out & excersise a vehicle...
not that I have anything to gain from you doing so..... Shocked .... Razz
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:53 am

sdstick wrote:
[

Well, none of his cars are black so I don't think you'll be buying one.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
sdstick wrote:
[

Eat you ice cream Justin.  in and out 
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 12:30 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
sdstick wrote:
[

Eat you ice cream Justin.  in and out 

Perhaps I will, it is quite warm today!
Back to top Go down
JaySS

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:07 pm

silverfox103 wrote:

I wouldn't rush to get them there:

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?p=3558657#post3558657

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:17 pm

He's worse than a friggin woman, or Crovo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 3:57 pm

No Moa wrote:
He's worse than a friggin woman, or Crovo.
It's a Bill thing I think.  scratch
I keep throwing it out there, but there is no interest. I will just keep making it better.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 6:45 pm

JaySS wrote:

silverfox103 wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Not-Again-1_zps30617c22
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:26 am

JaySS wrote:

silverfox103 wrote:

Crying or Very sad

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:29 am

For now! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 7:32 am

No Moa wrote:
For now! Wink
I just can't sell it. Habit is being replaced with love and affection.  gay

Now the boat on the other hand, I could drop in a heart beat.  pirat 
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:35 am

Isn't this a boat?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 10:48 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

I don't believe one word he just said.  Get out the lie detector test.

Tom
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Give him a minute...he'll change his mind  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:53 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

I don't believe one word he just said.  Get out the lie detector test.

Tom

cloud 9 wrote:
Give him a minute...he'll change his mind  Surprised 
LOL. It's still in my driveway.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Ordered a exhaust, and wheels this weekend. I have already got my new tires in stock 255/50/17. I was going with stock wheels, but I could not resist some classic looking rims in 17x8.

Exhaust is a Walker dynomax frankenstein kit that uses all the same parts including the mufflers as the actual kit without the resonators. It cost about half what the actual kit cost

Hankook Ventus ST RH06

MB Wheels Old School

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Mbolds10

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 pm

I'll be keeping an eye on those wheels you get, at some point I want to do 17s on the yellow Impala. Discount Tire is awesome, I got my 2 Nittos from them a few weeks ago. There was a special on eBay through them for real cheap (as far as Nittos) with the free shipping too.

Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Wheels showed up. having them mounted and balanced on the new tires in the am.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 20140714
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:55 pm

YES!! I love those frigid wheels! You'll like those Ventus tires. I do.

Looking forward to pics.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:55 am

Tires and wheels on. No turning back now. cheers 
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Wheelz10
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Wheelz11
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Looks real good with those, refreshing to see a tastefully sized wheel and tire combo added to a B-body these days!

I'll be keeping those in mind for future reference Wink
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Got my exhaust system complete. I literally ordered everything from different locations to get the best price.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Frank110
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Frank210

Took a month, but my new plates were approved by the state.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Impala10
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:56 pm

Nice Dude!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 10:57 pm

Bill can you supply a part number list for the exhaust setup?
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:08 pm

GasTT wrote:

X2  Cool 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:57 pm

GasTT wrote:

V8Killer wrote:
GasTT wrote:

X2   Cool 

Dynomax pipes
WLK-45688 - 2.5" driver cat to muffler pipe
WLK-45687 - 2.5" pass cat to muffler pipe
WLK-54017 - 2.5" driver over the axle pipe
WLK-54016 - 2.5" pass over the axle pipe

Dynomax 17696 - Thrush Turbo Mufflers

You will need the flanges, at least 4 clamps, and design your own hangers. I cut the ones off my old system, and reused them on the new one.
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:07 pm

The wheels look very good.

What did the exhaust system cost in the end?
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:37 am

Bull wrote:

The total was $287.00
Back to top Go down
Bull

Bull

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:54 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Bull wrote:

The total was $287.00

That's a good price.

Another option for anyone looking is the Jegs 30410 cat back made by Heartthrob. 2.5" mandrel bent with very nice sounding muffs and stainless tips and all mounting hardware for $292 shipped.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Good exhaust system info! Thanks for sharing guys.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Got my new IMPALADAKID plates in the mail today, and while I was on vacation, I got a little surprise. Ramit CAI with custom aluminum lower intake. Thanks Steve. Wink

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Imp110
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Imp510
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Exhaust looks pretty good Bill!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Excellent ! She's a real beauty. And to think, you had a for sale sign on it not long ago...
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:00 pm

Nice, dude! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3