BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.

Go down 
+17
tonyc712000
1984twodoor
Machine-De-Zine
Tomz9C1
boojum
MASShole9C1
No Moa
V8Killer
Cadet57
95brmw
Matt Trakker
sdstick
toomanytoyz
cloud 9
Pooge
silverfox103
IMPALADAKID
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 10:29 am

V8Killer wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
I am very familiar with the good, and bad of Sungate. I have never had a car with one in it. I happened to glance at the pass corner of the glass, and saw it was the one option besides a sunroof that I have never had in a b or d body.

Well at least your ez-pass won't work  Razz
Guess that would make it a Bad-pass. Razz 
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:10 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
I am very familiar with the good, and bad of Sungate. I have never had a car with one in it. I happened to glance at the pass corner of the glass, and saw it was the one option besides a sunroof that I have never had in a b or d body.

Well at least your ez-pass won't work  Razz
Guess that would make it a Bad-pass. Razz 
Dont worry about it....toll takers always wave thru REAL BBB Impalas...Cool 
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:43 pm

sdstick wrote:
Cause they know if the BBB guys stop, the car usually craps out and they have to come out of the booth and push. Thats why they make heated BBB spoilers.

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:24 pm

No Moa wrote:
sdstick wrote:
Cause they know if the BBB guys stop, the car usually craps out and they have to come out of the booth and push. Thats why they make heated BBB spoilers.

This coming from a guy who removed his bed during an oil change.Razz 
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Needs more flat black.
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:54 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Needs more flat black.
Needs more goes, whoes, furniture, and less art deco first.face palm 
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:29 pm

I drove by this weekend...it is nice seeing a real car in your yard again Arrow
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:38 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
No Moa wrote:
sdstick wrote:

This coming from a guy who removed his bed during an oil change.Razz 
Wait till you see what I do to the truck for a tranny service.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:40 pm

cloud 9 wrote:
I drove by this weekend...it is nice seeing a real car in your yard again Arrow
Ok, and you did not stop? Wink 
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Figured you would be out tinkering on it. Didn't want to bother you.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:27 pm

Impala is sitting on 17 sneakers for the first time since I got her.  cheers 

And by sitting, I mean sitting on four jack stands off the ground 6 inches or so. lol
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:11 pm

What do you need to do to getter goin?

Its damn near April...& mod day... bounce 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:49 am

sdstick wrote:
What do you need to do to getter goin?

Its damn near April...& mod day... bounce 
At this point, the brakes are done, tires are done, and the trunk lid has been replace.(Not that that makes it run.)
At this point, a tune up. Just wires and plugs I think, IAC valve, TB clean, hose from valve cover to TB, power steering lines, maybe tranny lines. I think that is it for it to be drivable.
Drivers window is the only window that works well. Pass side is tired, and I feel it might need a motor, and I am sure all need rollers.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Pulled her out to clean the garage.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 20140310
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 20140315
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 20140311
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 20140312
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 20140314
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:25 pm

Looks awesome Billy!

I can't tell you how jealous I am of that Garage.
Back to top Go down
tonyc712000

tonyc712000

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Nice!  lol!  I'm liking that garage too!!!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Holy crap it looks so much better now, those headlights changed everything!
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:38 am

Thanks guys. It's coming along slowly. I think a 5.3, or 6.0 LS is in the future.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:00 am

Very nice! Looks like a totally different ride.

You know, Brandon IS looking to borrow a B to develop a plug n play LS swap, among other components he has in mind for us.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:59 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:

You know, Brandon IS looking to borrow a B to develop a plug n play LS swap, among other components he has in mind for us.
I was about 5 minutes too late for that, but I am sure I will be doing business with Brandon. I am sure that I am not going to put too much effort in the LT1. If I can't find the cause of he stumble, I may strip it down, replace all the gaskets and seals, do a compression test, and sell it to help pay for a LSx swap. I am going to start looking for a 03+ G-van, or 2wd silverado.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Early bird gets the worm (LSx swap) I guess.

Sounds like a plan. Doesn't the truck intake hit the lip of the cowl? Or maybe it was the stock accessory bracket, or both, that are issues. I would NOT want to pull an engine from a van. No thank you. If I want to get pissed off and throw things, I'll just go to the next DNC lol...
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:38 pm

Looks nice, now...

I'm not going to be the first to say it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:45 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:

I was about 5 minutes too late for that, but I am sure I will be doing business with Brandon.

I didn't see he'd picked a car either...lol. I was kinda sorta considering offering up the green SS [beyond kidding around levels] but that car runs too nice to pull the engine out of it anyway.  Laughing 

MASShole9C1 wrote:
If I want to get pissed off and throw things, I'll just go to the next DNC lol...

LOL

Billy, that guy who had your car was saying it was some kind of a vacuum hose off that was making it stumble. I don't know how that compares to anything you've found...it did run pretty damned good considering.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:00 pm

boojum wrote:
I'm not going to be the first to say it. Smile

Needs more lower?
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 pm

MOOG!
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Waiting for the sign.................

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 For-sa10

(sorry just had to  Laughing )
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:39 pm

V8Killer wrote:
Waiting for the sign.................

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 For-sa10

(sorry just had to  Laughing )
Wrong Bill.... Or am I? Razz 
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 8:14 am

Its not 99% complete, can't be sold yet.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:51 pm

No Moa wrote:
Its not 99% complete, can't be sold yet.  Laughing 
LOL. A finished car is a salable car.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:50 pm

So I started digging into the engine to close up some bleeding. I am sure the intake manifold, and possibly the EGR are causing the low end bog.
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 20140415
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 20140416

I even made it official. Razz 
Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 20140417
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:31 am

Nice intake!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:12 pm

You and your orange(ish) intakes! Smile
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:34 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

Yea that's different. Weird. Smile
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Signature Series
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:21 pm

No Moa wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

Yea that's different. Weird. Smile

Ha! Hey, I only paint non-GM's Chevy orange!  Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 729710685 

sdstick wrote:
Signature Series

Seriously. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:45 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

Ha! Hey, I only paint non-GM's Chevy orange!  Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 729710685 

And we all saw how well that ended.... Twice.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Guy is STILL driving it! Autocrossing and hillclimbing. 0 issues. I hate that guy.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:42 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Guy is STILL driving it! Autocrossing and hillclimbing. 0 issues. I hate that guy.

I would too. That was a sweet Lesbaru.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 2:28 pm

The headliner I was looking at was all assed up upon closer look. I' ll still keep an eye out cyclops 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Ran some sea foam through the intake, and some in the tank today. Car runs awesome. A big thanks to Dave and Bill for pointing me in the direction I refused to go at first. Rolling Eyes  After 20 years with an LT1 powered b-body, you would think I would have learned by now. I think I forget more than I remember sometimes. confused Sleep 
Anyways if you ignore the loud ps pump, the engine purrs like a lion. Twisted Evil 

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 Th_20140527_193238

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 Th_20140527_193539

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Tue May 27, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:10 pm

I'm not able to click on the videos.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:16 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Fixed. I think. lol
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:56 pm

My car makes that PS pump "wherrrrrrrrr" noise. I think that just means it's a good car and it goes faster.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:26 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
Fixed. I think. lol

Yes. Grassyass seen-your  jocolor 
Matt Trakker wrote:
My car makes that PS pump "wherrrrrrrrr" noise.  I think that just means it's a good car and it goes faster.  Smile 

The Buick makes a squeak noise that's driving me INSANE. PS pump requires special tools I don't have. It's more like BS pump...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:33 pm

Today I actually saw a PS pump for one of these and I was shocked as to how small it actually was. Looks like a fun job to replace one...
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:57 pm

Yea, soo fun that once you get hopeless enough, youll want to toss a lit propane torch in the back seat....
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:35 am

Sweet, Billy! Looking good!

And ps pump isn't that bad to do. IF the hard ps line lines back up easily on the reinstall... I've had it thread in on the first shot and I've had it take TWO DAYS to get it. Lol
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:18 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Sweet, Billy! Looking good!

And ps pump isn't that bad to do. IF the hard ps line lines back up easily on the reinstall... I've had it thread in on the first shot and I've had it take TWO DAYS to get it. Lol

That's me and Lower ball joints! No 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Finally got the interior cleaned up. Still need a new carpet, headliner, and sunvisors, but all in all not too bad. I replaced the drivers seat rail with a passengers side one that does not rock back and forth, and fixed the fading odometer. I am starting to really like this car. I love you 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:10 am

Going to get things finished up. Very Happy 

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.   Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wife Approved: Let the modding begin. "SSHAMU 2" The search for spark.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next