BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup

Go down 
+10
1984twodoor
YachtDriver
GasTT
96Brougham
Cadet57
LandMaster
bammax
toomanytoyz
No Moa
silverfox103
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silverfox103

silverfox103

Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup Empty
PostSubject: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:38 pm

As there are going to be quite a few guys coming to the Roundup, I thought I would start a parts thread. There is always someone looking for something. I know (personally) there are a lot of "collectors" out there. There are also guys looking for parts.

I am bringing:

Tank for Steve.
Hood emblem for Matt's brother Tim.
Hubcaps for Tim (GasTT)

If you want or need something, post it.

Tom
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm bringing an S10 console for Tom.

Am I supposed to be bringing anything else?
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:10 pm

I've got steering stuff for Nick
And wheels for that 2-door kid who's name I don't know Laughing
And suspension stuff for anyone who's too drunk or tired to know that they're buying it Wink
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 pm

if any one wants/ needs a set of 94 power (I don't think they are heated) mirrors I have them and they are DGGM, if theres anything you may like off a 94 DGGM Caprice, ask I'll see what condition it's in and iff reasonable bring it.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 pm

LandMaster wrote:
if any one wants/ needs a set of 94 power (I don't think they are heated) mirrors I have them and they are DGGM, if theres anything you may like off a 94 DGGM Caprice, ask I'll see what condition it's in and iff reasonable bring it.

Gray interior I presume?
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 pm

I'll be looking for a battery hold down bolt. Got the rubber but need the bolt. Also looking for a window switch. One of the switches burnt out on Lauras car today. If anyone has some of these things for next to nothing I'll be interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:41 pm

yea grayish blue Cloth, the front seats are kind meh, but the back isn't bad
I'm still looking for a power heated mirror for a 96 RMS Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:42 pm

LandMaster wrote:
yea grayish blue Cloth, the front seats are kind meh, but the back isn't bad
I'm still looking for a power heated mirror for a 96 RMS Rolling Eyes

There is a '96 RMS Limited at the JY near me, DGGM as it were, what side do you need, I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:43 pm

Brad if I can get the switch out with out too much hassle you can just have it, I'll see about the battery bolt tommarow
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:45 pm

I need the drivers side mirror, the power heated one. There are absolutely no Roadie wagons or sedans near me.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:46 pm

LandMaster wrote:
I need the drivers side mirror, the power heated one. There are absolutely no Roadie wagons or sedans near me.

Alright, i'll check it out. If its in good shape, I'll pull it. I have to run up there to pull some parts out of a '93 Caprice sedan there. Do you just need the mirror or do you need the wiring too?

Btw, on that Caprice, what kind of hubcaps does it have? (if it has hubcaps)
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 pm

I'd need the wiring too, I don't think i will hook up if it isn't the power heated one, lol I know I sound like a broken record but I'm wicked anal about the right parts. I'd be forever grateful either way though.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:50 pm

LandMaster wrote:
I'd need the wiring too, I don't think i will hook up if it isn't the power heated one, lol I know I sound like a broken record but I'm wicked anal about the right parts. I'd be forever grateful either way though.

Heh, I hear ya. How would I be able to tell if it was heated? Its a Limited so my *guess* is that its got power/heated.
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm

I have not pulled a heated power mirror from a b body so I'm actually not positive how to tell Shocked I'll browse the webernetz and see

Last edited by LandMaster on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:22 pm

okay if you can see the wires for the harness, a car with heated mirrors will have a pink wire from what I gather. I also read it the car has rear defrost it has heated mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:49 am

LandMaster wrote:
okay if you can see the wires for the harness, a car with heated mirrors will have a pink wire from what I gather. I also read it the car has rear defrost it has heated mirrors.

It definitely has rear defrost. When I get there and I'll look for the pink wire. If the mirror isnt trashed, I'll pull it.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 am

Anyone need an intake manifold?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:50 am

Still looking for two of these. Condition not super important, but something not half bad is best.

Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup FWC03168U
Back to top Go down
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:34 am

Last call for parts off the 96 parts rmw.. drivers mirror is good, drivers front fender n door both good, many good tan interior pieces, have all the chrome side molding off my ccar, most was dent free, ask for a particular piece n ill look closer.. LAST CALL JUNKING IT NEXT WEEK!!

Edit: 96lowss asked about the mirror but never followed through, then Pooge had asked so he's got first dibs on that if he needs it.

Last edited by 96Brougham on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:36 am

96Brougham wrote:
Last call for parts off the 96 parts rmw.. drivers mirror is good, drivers front fender n door both good, many good tan interior pieces, have all the chrome side molding off my ccar, most was dent free, ask for a particular piece n ill look closer.. LAST CALL JUNKING IT NEXT WEEK!!

Can I swing by your place on the way home and cut those quarters? Also, I do need the left rear wood molding with the plastic piece.
Back to top Go down
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:39 am

Cadet57 wrote:
96Brougham wrote:

Can I swing by your place on the way home and cut those quarters? Also, I do need the left rear wood molding with the plastic piece.

Itd probably be too dark out, ill try to get a cutoff wheel this week and bring those quarters with me
Back to top Go down
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:45 am

Also, the hood is pretty mint, didnt see any dents,scratches, or rust.. Many good parts on this car still!! Engine,trans,fuel tank are all gone already!!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:56 am

96Brougham wrote:
Itd probably be too dark out, ill try to get a cutoff wheel this week and bring those quarters with me

Sweet. Thanks man. I dont think I need anything else besides those quarters and the door trim. Oh, btw, 81X11 on Longroof is looking for the drivers window switch panel if you have that.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Hey whats up with the crap needed for electronic climate swap into a caprice? I already have the head unit just need the wiring and stuff....
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:52 pm

GasTT wrote:
Hey whats up with the crap needed for electronic climate swap into a caprice? I already have the head unit just need the wiring and stuff....

I've asked this before, supposedly its quite a bit. You need the wiring harness from the donor car, among other things. But ive wanted to do it for ages.
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 am

Anyone have a drivers side rear vent window for a Buick Roadmaster wagon?

Mine is still intact but the hinges keep detaching from the glass.

I have tried everything. Gorilla glue only lasts about 6 months and I have re-glued the hinges back onto mine enough times that I am willing to pay for one with hinges properly attached.

If you have a good drivers side rear vent window I am interested.

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 am

YachtDriver wrote:
Anyone have a drivers side rear vent window for a Buick Roadmaster wagon?

Mine is still intact but the hinges keep detaching from the glass.

I have tried everything. Gorilla glue only lasts about 6 months and I have re-glued the hinges back onto mine enough times that I am willing to pay for one with hinges properly attached.

If you have a good drivers side rear vent window I am interested.

96Brougham might, he's parting a '96 RMW.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:57 am

Anyone going to need caprice stuff? Or am i off the parts hook this trip? Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:44 pm

bammax wrote:
I've got steering stuff for Nick
And wheels for that 2-door kid who's name I don't know Laughing
And suspension stuff for anyone who's too drunk or tired to know that they're buying it Wink

Matt Brophy, not Trakker lol

No Moa wrote:
Anyone going to need caprice stuff? Or am i off the parts hook this trip? Laughing

That depends, you don't really have a lot of boxy parts do you?
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:55 pm

1984twodoor wrote:

Matt Brophy, not Trakker lol

I know Tracker. He makes good movies Cool

And his name is actually "Matt with the '74" Laughing
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm

1984twodoor wrote:

No Moa wrote:

That depends, you don't really have a lot of boxy parts do you?

none
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:06 pm

Does anyone have the bowtie trunk emblem/lock cylinder cover? Or, the "caprice Classic" dash bezel for a 95/96 caprice?
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:12 pm

I just debadged my fake impaif anyone wants the side script. the "impala's" is still all in one piece, but the "ss's"... are in separate pieces. Its all a light driftwood/tanish gold color.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:22 pm

I can bring a few things if people need anything-

Matt B. ("Dude with the 2-door LOL) and I have worked out a tentative deal on basically a box of random boxy parts from that black caprice, Matt do you want me to just bring those with me, or did you still want to meet up later on in the month so you can get the bumper n'stuff? Let me know. I still need to get the windshield and rear window trim together and make sure it's all accounted for.

Aside from that, I think we have a few of those late 80s/early 90s Caprice full wheel covers with the black center that say "CAPRICE" on them. At least three, but maybe a full set, I forget. I just saw a few in my garage, I still need to investigate. Anyone interested if I get them out?

I have that Roadmaster sedan front bumper still, but, um, yeahhhhh... I don't think I can bring that with me to the meet, it's big. Laughing

My brother Tim is grabbing a hood ornament from Tom for his RMS. I'm not sure, but I think his car also needs maybe the window controls for the driver's door if anyone has a nice set, the cover for that fuse box thing that's on the pass. side inner fenderwell under the hood up near the firewall and remote battery post, I will ask him what else if anything.

As far as me, I'm sure no one has 71-76 parts, and I'm not doing anything nuts with the white '93. But, if anyone has a cheap grille with the "CHEVROLET" on top with nice chrome, and a chrome hood ornament in the same condition, I'd be interested as long as we're all meeting up and don't have to worry about shipping and crap. Glen didn't you have one I was bothering you about ages ago? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

Aside from that, I think we have a few of those late 80s/early 90s Caprice full wheel covers with the black center that say "CAPRICE" on them. At least three, but maybe a full set, I forget. I just saw a few in my garage, I still need to investigate. Anyone interested if I get them out?

Figures I was looking for one and ended up buying one on ebay last night lol. If you have a full set, how much are you looking for?
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
the "caprice Classic" dash bezel for a 95/96 caprice?

If you're just looking for the insert then I know I have one somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up when I hit storage in a couple days.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:46 pm

been going through some of my old stuff.

i have.
1-94 ss dealer brouchure
1-95 ss dealer brouchure

3 bbody videos
tulsa roundup 03-- running time 58min
issca nats 04(vegas)-- running time 1hr25min
issca nats 08(st louis)--no run time, its the one lenny from the national forum made.

no idea what this stuff is worth.
if your interested make an offer.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
I can bring a few things if people need anything-

Matt B. ("Dude with the 2-door LOL) and I have worked out a tentative deal on basically a box of random boxy parts from that black caprice, Matt do you want me to just bring those with me, or did you still want to meet up later on in the month so you can get the bumper n'stuff? Let me know. I still need to get the windshield and rear window trim together and make sure it's all accounted for.

Hey Matt I think It'd be better to meet up later in the month. I have the wheels from brad and gas, tolls, and food so that'll leave me with time to recover in my wallet. PM with a time you're free the end of October/ sometime in November.

Very Happy Thanks
Back to top Go down
JaySS

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:03 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Does anyone have the "caprice Classic" dash bezel for a 95/96 caprice?

I do, make me an offer.

I'm bringing:

Rear bumper for Tom, Console for Glen, Brake parts for Anthony.

And a set of SS wheels for someone.

Should still have room for the aluminum heads and seats if there is any interest.

- J

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 pm

I'd like a set of SS wheels, beat up is fine. Don't need caps. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

Figures I was looking for one and ended up buying one on ebay last night lol. If you have a full set, how much are you looking for?

I got them out today, there are only three of them. They aren't mint but are driver quality. Don't really know what to ask for them, throw me an offer. If you or anyone else wants them, lemme know, I'll bring them with me!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Few other things my brother's looking for on his RMS:

Under the hood, on the pass. side inner fender, there is a fuse box up in the corner by where the remote battery post is, etc. The cover is missing so he needs one.

Also, a while back something shorted out in the car due to a bad ground in the trunk related to a sub being wired in there. Had to pull the fuse out for the interior lights because they wouldn't shut off. I looked around online and supposedly this happens when some green box for the "convenience center" under the dash, kind of like a fuse box or something where maybe the flashers are, gets fried. So he's looking for that too in case that's the problem.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 6:58 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

Under the hood, on the pass. side inner fender, there is a fuse box up in the corner by where the remote battery post is, etc. The cover is missing so he needs one.

Also, a while back something shorted out in the car due to a bad ground in the trunk related to a sub being wired in there. Had to pull the fuse out for the interior lights because they wouldn't shut off. I looked around online and supposedly this happens when some green box for the "convenience center" under the dash, kind of like a fuse box or something where maybe the flashers are, gets fried. So he's looking for that too in case that's the problem.

There is a '96 RMS that I'm gonna try to get parts off of for someone else, i'll see if it has that box if no one here has it, yours for w/e I pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:39 pm

I have some things for trade if anyone has any of the following. I also have more stuff, just got to dig.
1. under the hood light lense
2. pass front carpet trim
3. 2 N97 caps and bolts
4. trunk carpet
5. 2 1/2" Over the axle pipes
I have had this thing for 16 years. It is a cassette that came from my 94 SS. I have played each side once. Not sure what it is worth, but I need some stuff

Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup SSPX0152
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup SSPX0153

I have two sets of these. So I will let one set go. just looking to trade for things I need for the beater.
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup SSPX0156
F body, and B body hood struts.
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup SSPX0112

A set of stock headlamps and corners
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup Headlights007

Hood ornement, and rear shock bolt.
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup SSPX0169

94-96 cluster lense. Like new. No scratches.
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup SSPX0180

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:11 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

There is a '96 RMS that I'm gonna try to get parts off of for someone else, i'll see if it has that box if no one here has it, yours for w/e I pay.

Cool, thanks. The green box thing I'm talking about is in this pic at the top:

Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup Centere

This is a thread about it:

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=242604&highlight=interior+lights

Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:43 pm

i also have a set of clear corners.
make an offer.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:03 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

I have two sets of these. So I will let one set go. just looking to trade for things I need for the beater.

What do you want for those? I'll take a set.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:16 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Don't forget you sold the Impala!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:10 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Really? They are yours. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup Empty

Back to top Go down

Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next