BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Today at 6:49 am by bowtiepimp

» Charcoal gray Bonneville seats
Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:14 pm by Matt Trakker

» Tee shirts and shit for the roundup?
Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 am by MalibuSSwagon

» 95 9C1
Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:45 pm by Matt Trakker

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:07 pm by MASShole9C1

» For all B-bodies
Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:59 am by sdstick

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Can someone bring me a pair of 9C1 front springs please?

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57



Posts : 4475
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Can someone bring me a pair of 9C1 front springs please?

Doesnt Billy Mac have some that came out of the 1A2?
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4210
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have some things for trade if anyone has any of the following. I also have more stuff, just got to dig.
1. under the hood light lense
2. pass front carpet trim
3. 2 N97 caps and bolts
4. trunk carpet
5. 2 1/2" Over the axle pipes
I have had this thing for 16 years. It is a cassette that came from my 94 SS. I have played each side once. Not sure what it is worth, but I need some stuff




I have two sets of these. So I will let one set go. just looking to trade for things I need for the beater.

F body, and B body hood struts.


A set of stock headlamps and corners


Hood ornement, and rear shock bolt.


94-96 cluster lense. Like new. No scratches.

If you are looking for underhood light lenses, I'm your man. I can bring center caps, and I have an unused over the rear pipe. Not sure if its the size you want, but I will bring it. Never used, straight from Advanced Auto...let me know
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Can someone bring me a pair of 9C1 front springs please?

Doesnt Billy Mac have some that came out of the 1A2?
9C1 springs are different from 1A2 springs.

MASShole9C1 wrote:
If you are looking for underhood light lenses, I'm your man. I can bring center caps, and I have an unused over the rear pipe. Not sure if its the size you want, but I will bring it. Never used, straight from Advanced Auto...let me know
If you want to bring it, I will check it out. Thank you.


Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1



Posts : 4210
Join date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:53 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Can someone bring me a pair of 9C1 front springs please?

Doesnt Billy Mac have some that came out of the 1A2?
9C1 springs are different from 1A2 springs.

MASShole9C1 wrote:
If you are looking for underhood light lenses, I'm your man. I can bring center caps, and I have an unused over the rear pipe. Not sure if its the size you want, but I will bring it. Never used, straight from Advanced Auto...let me know
If you want to bring it, I will check it out. Thank you.
No prob. Cool
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:19 pm

I also need a fleetwood dash pad that's not cracked and fuse box cover (interior) if anyone has one. I could use a pigtail for a auto-dim mirror with lights, too. (I have the mirror, but no piggy) Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup   Today at 8:01 am

Back to top Go down
 
Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Swap, Buy or Sell at the Roundup
» SWAP IDEAS!!
» SOLD For Swap or Sale Mark Reid Boys Will Be Boys 2
» China will kill you and sell your liver
» LSX/4L80E swap?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Club News and Calender-
Jump to: