BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 101 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:40 pm
Latest topics
» Charcoal gray Bonneville seats
Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:14 pm by Matt Trakker

» Tee shirts and shit for the roundup?
Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:24 am by MalibuSSwagon

» 2016 9th Annual Roundup, List of Attendees
Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:52 am by silverfox103

» 95 9C1
Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:45 pm by Matt Trakker

» 2012 and up Caprice PPV
Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:07 pm by MASShole9C1

» For all B-bodies
Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:59 am by sdstick

» 1994 Roadmaster sedan
Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:41 am by MASShole9C1

» 96 SS Part out
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:20 pm by 95brmw

» 1996 Caprice Part out
Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:36 am by Tomz9C1

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
September 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:43 pm

OK, I have parted out 8 Impalas and I have a loft full of goodies left over. Here is a semi complete rundown of what I have. I would love to clear some of this stuff out to make room and help fund the LS build in my 96.

All Prices are before shipping, please PM me with your zip and what items you need and I will get you a shipped quote.

All parts are from WX3 Impalas unless otherwise noted:
(2) 94-95 steering column - $50 each
(3) Radiators - $50 each
(3) AC Condensers - $35 each
(2) Steering Box - $75 each
(3) Radiator Overflow - (2) single nipple, (1) Double nipple - All have yellow hue would look best painted - $25 each
(4) Washer fluid tanks - All have yellow hue would look best painted - $25 each
(3) Sets of Cats (94-95) - $80 each set
(2) Lower Dash - $75 each (oversize shipping, be prepaired)
(2) Brake Booster - $25 each
(3) Dual Electric fan setup - $50 each
(1) Set 94 SS mirrors (Black) - $50 each
(3) Rear View mirror with map light - $20 each
(2) 95 PCM - $60 each
(1) 94 Camaro PCM - $60
(3) Wiper Motor - $20 each
(5) Keyless Entry Box with 1 fob - $25 each
(5) Twilight Sentinel boxes - $25 each
(1) 95 SS LT1 Engine Harness - $100
(3) Cluster Bezel - (1) with 2" VDO Tach. - $50, (2) Mint condish - $20
(1) Driver side airbag - $25
(3) Passenger Side Airbag - $25 each
(1) Airbag brain/controller - $25
(5) Steering Shaft - $20 each
(5) Climate Control boxes - (3) w/knobs - $35, (2) without knobs - $25
(1) Hood Cable - $15
(1) Glove Box - $20
(2) Trunk Net with plastic nuts - $25 each
(2) used K&N air filters - $10 each
(2) Sets of Visors - $25 each
(3) Glove box surrounds - $25 each
(1) Set 94 1/4 windows with plastic triangles - $150 for the set
(2) Driver side tail light (1) mint - $25, (1) black trim is pealing - $20
(1) Set 94-96 Caprice Tails - $35 for the set
(2) Heater Hose set with good T - $25 each
(3) Radiator Top cover - $20 each
(4) Stock MAF - $25 each
(5) Cruise Control Box with cable - $30 each
(1) Set SS rear coils - $30 for the set
(2) Driver side headlight with mount - $25 each
(Many) Caprice Headlights - $15 each
(3) Tail Light Harness - $25 each
(2) Headlight Harness - $40 each
(2) Back window carpet - $25 each
(2) Intake - (1) Stock, (1) Red - $50 each
(2) Set Rear Speaker grills - $25 set
(2) Set rear coat hook passenger lights - $20 per set



These items are Pickup only in Walpole, NH
(2) Dash Pad - $100
(1) Rear Seat Set - $100
(1) Set rough, for repair only door panels - Just the panels - $150
(1) Set good front inner fenders - not perfect, but now rust holes, may have slight surface rust
(1) Driver fender - Black (Rust free)
(1) Passenger fender - Black (Rust free)

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:23 pm

You wait till I'm broke to have a clearance sale Mad
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Whats the mileage on the steering box
Back to top Go down
Cadet57



Posts : 4475
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 29
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Hmmm... Wonder if the keyless entry is plug and play on the '93..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 pm

GasTT wrote:
Whats the mileage on the steering box

I have two, both between 100K and 120K.

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
96slowss



Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 28
Location : Halifax,MA

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

does the dual electric fans come with the wiring harness also?? or do u have any harness's???
Back to top Go down
96slowss



Posts : 854
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 28
Location : Halifax,MA

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm

also how much for the drivers fender??
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm

96slowss wrote:
does the dual electric fans come with the wiring harness also?? or do u have any harness's???
Yes and I also have the headlight harnesses with the pigtail that plugs into the fan harness!


96slowss wrote:
also how much for the drivers fender??

$75


Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 am

thanks doug
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 am

Hey Doug, my pal, my bestest buddy Very Happy

Would you happen to have a pair of the splash shields that bolt to the spindles behind the brake rotors? And would those also come with the bolts that hold them on? If you only have complete spindles then I'd be more than willing to pull the shields myself just because I'm such a good friend like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:06 am

bammax wrote:
Hey Doug, my pal, my bestest buddy Very Happy

Would you happen to have a pair of the splash shields that bolt to the spindles behind the brake rotors? And would those also come with the bolts that hold them on? If you only have complete spindles then I'd be more than willing to pull the shields myself just because I'm such a good friend like that Very Happy

no, you already asked me this... I do however still have a set of sway bars with your name on them.... Smile

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Pooge wrote:
bammax wrote:
Hey Doug, my pal, my bestest buddy Very Happy

Would you happen to have a pair of the splash shields that bolt to the spindles behind the brake rotors? And would those also come with the bolts that hold them on? If you only have complete spindles then I'd be more than willing to pull the shields myself just because I'm such a good friend like that Very Happy

no, you already asked me this... I do however still have a set of sway bars with your name on them.... Smile

Doug

I'm a pain I know Laughing
I found a lead on the shields so everything's okey dokey on my end. I was actually wondering if you still had those bars. I'll make it a point to grab them from you as soon as I manage to see you again. Schedules have been pretty strange for everyone lately.
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 pm

bammax wrote:
Pooge wrote:
bammax wrote:
Hey Doug, my pal, my bestest buddy Very Happy

Would you happen to have a pair of the splash shields that bolt to the spindles behind the brake rotors? And would those also come with the bolts that hold them on? If you only have complete spindles then I'd be more than willing to pull the shields myself just because I'm such a good friend like that Very Happy

no, you already asked me this... I do however still have a set of sway bars with your name on them.... Smile

Doug

I'm a pain I know Laughing
I found a lead on the shields so everything's okey dokey on my end. I was actually wondering if you still had those bars. I'll make it a point to grab them from you as soon as I manage to see you again. Schedules have been pretty strange for everyone lately.

No hurry man, trust me.

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

I'll grab the stuff, and anything else people need shipped down this way, at your grand opening event. Whenever the heck that ends up being Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:28 pm

bammax wrote:
I'll grab the stuff, and anything else people need shipped down this way, at your grand opening event. Whenever the heck that ends up being Laughing

July 10th Wink

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
GasTT



Posts : 2675
Join date : 2009-01-19
Age : 28
Location : Treasure Coast, FL

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Doug do you have any door spear molding. I need a full set, black is a plus.
Back to top Go down
bammax



Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 34
Location : Mansfield, Ma

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Don't throw out the last of the brake boosters. I'm going to need one at some point in the not too distant future. Mine's full of fluid at the moment.

Did you seperate the aux fuse block (under hood) from the engine wiring harness? If so I could go for a fuse block with the labled cover.
Back to top Go down
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 am

GasTT wrote:
Doug do you have any door spear molding. I need a full set, black is a plus.

I have a black set, one of the front spears has a crack in the back of it, but once installed I don't think it would be noticeable. $50 for the set

bammax wrote:
Don't throw out the last of the brake boosters. I'm going to need one at some point in the not too distant future. Mine's full of fluid at the moment.

Did you seperate the aux fuse block (under hood) from the engine wiring harness? If so I could go for a fuse block with the labled cover.

I'll have the boosters, no worries.

I do not have the fuse block for under the hood, sorry

Doug

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 am

I need a pair of junked front rotors...

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Pooge



Posts : 1697
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
I need a pair of junked front rotors...

My last set left in your truck!

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:56 am

Pooge wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
I need a pair of junked front rotors...

My last set left in your truck!

LOL! I figured. Damn that Al! Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
M.ROSS



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 57
Location : So.Portland/ME

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I need a pair of junked front rotors...
I got a pair.What do you mean when you say JUNKED.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:37 pm

M.ROSS wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
I need a pair of junked front rotors...
I got a pair.What do you mean when you say JUNKED.

As long as the hat and ABS ring are ok, then that's all I need. Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
M.ROSS



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 57
Location : So.Portland/ME

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Nope. Sorry Rings are probably OK. But the rest is just a big lump of rust.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President


Posts : 6859
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 40
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm

M.ROSS wrote:
Nope. Sorry Rings are probably OK. But the rest is just a big lump of rust.

That's fine. Send me pics? Smile

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Today at 6:19 am

Back to top Go down
 
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!
» Another 94 Impala Part out...
» 95 DCM Impala Part-out
» JUNKYARDS OF NEW ENGLAND
» Anyone got the number for that guy in Tilton(?) from CL for Fleetwood part-outs?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: