BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!

Go down 
+3
GasTT
bammax
Pooge
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooge

Pooge

Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! Empty
PostSubject: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:43 pm

OK, I have parted out 8 Impalas and I have a loft full of goodies left over. Here is a semi complete rundown of what I have. I would love to clear some of this stuff out to make room and help fund the LS build in my 96.

All Prices are before shipping, please PM me with your zip and what items you need and I will get you a shipped quote.

All parts are from WX3 Impalas unless otherwise noted:
(2) 94-95 steering column - $50 each
(3) Radiators - $50 each
(3) AC Condensers - $35 each
(2) Steering Box - $75 each
(3) Radiator Overflow - (2) single nipple, (1) Double nipple - All have yellow hue would look best painted - $25 each
(4) Washer fluid tanks - All have yellow hue would look best painted - $25 each
(3) Sets of Cats (94-95) - $80 each set
(2) Lower Dash - $75 each (oversize shipping, be prepaired)
(2) Brake Booster - $25 each
(3) Dual Electric fan setup - $50 each
(1) Set 94 SS mirrors (Black) - $50 each
(3) Rear View mirror with map light - $20 each
(2) 95 PCM - $60 each
(1) 94 Camaro PCM - $60
(3) Wiper Motor - $20 each
(5) Keyless Entry Box with 1 fob - $25 each
(5) Twilight Sentinel boxes - $25 each
(1) 95 SS LT1 Engine Harness - $100
(3) Cluster Bezel - (1) with 2" VDO Tach. - $50, (2) Mint condish - $20
(1) Driver side airbag - $25
(3) Passenger Side Airbag - $25 each
(1) Airbag brain/controller - $25
(5) Steering Shaft - $20 each
(5) Climate Control boxes - (3) w/knobs - $35, (2) without knobs - $25
(1) Hood Cable - $15
(1) Glove Box - $20
(2) Trunk Net with plastic nuts - $25 each
(2) used K&N air filters - $10 each
(2) Sets of Visors - $25 each
(3) Glove box surrounds - $25 each
(1) Set 94 1/4 windows with plastic triangles - $150 for the set
(2) Driver side tail light (1) mint - $25, (1) black trim is pealing - $20
(1) Set 94-96 Caprice Tails - $35 for the set
(2) Heater Hose set with good T - $25 each
(3) Radiator Top cover - $20 each
(4) Stock MAF - $25 each
(5) Cruise Control Box with cable - $30 each
(1) Set SS rear coils - $30 for the set
(2) Driver side headlight with mount - $25 each
(Many) Caprice Headlights - $15 each
(3) Tail Light Harness - $25 each
(2) Headlight Harness - $40 each
(2) Back window carpet - $25 each
(2) Intake - (1) Stock, (1) Red - $50 each
(2) Set Rear Speaker grills - $25 set
(2) Set rear coat hook passenger lights - $20 per set

These items are Pickup only in Walpole, NH
(2) Dash Pad - $100
(1) Rear Seat Set - $100
(1) Set rough, for repair only door panels - Just the panels - $150
(1) Set good front inner fenders - not perfect, but now rust holes, may have slight surface rust
(1) Driver fender - Black (Rust free)
(1) Passenger fender - Black (Rust free)
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:23 pm

You wait till I'm broke to have a clearance sale Mad
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 pm

Whats the mileage on the steering box
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Hmmm... Wonder if the keyless entry is plug and play on the '93..... Cool
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 pm

GasTT wrote:
Whats the mileage on the steering box

I have two, both between 100K and 120K.

Doug
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

does the dual electric fans come with the wiring harness also?? or do u have any harness's???
Back to top Go down
96slowss

96slowss

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:18 pm

also how much for the drivers fender??
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm

96slowss wrote:
does the dual electric fans come with the wiring harness also?? or do u have any harness's???
Yes and I also have the headlight harnesses with the pigtail that plugs into the fan harness!

96slowss wrote:
also how much for the drivers fender??

$75

Doug
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 am

thanks doug
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 am

Hey Doug, my pal, my bestest buddy Very Happy

Would you happen to have a pair of the splash shields that bolt to the spindles behind the brake rotors? And would those also come with the bolts that hold them on? If you only have complete spindles then I'd be more than willing to pull the shields myself just because I'm such a good friend like that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:06 am

bammax wrote:

Would you happen to have a pair of the splash shields that bolt to the spindles behind the brake rotors? And would those also come with the bolts that hold them on? If you only have complete spindles then I'd be more than willing to pull the shields myself just because I'm such a good friend like that Very Happy

no, you already asked me this... I do however still have a set of sway bars with your name on them.... Smile

Doug
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Pooge wrote:
bammax wrote:

no, you already asked me this... I do however still have a set of sway bars with your name on them.... Smile

Doug

I'm a pain I know Laughing
I found a lead on the shields so everything's okey dokey on my end. I was actually wondering if you still had those bars. I'll make it a point to grab them from you as soon as I manage to see you again. Schedules have been pretty strange for everyone lately.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 pm

bammax wrote:
Pooge wrote:
bammax wrote:

Doug

I'm a pain I know Laughing
I found a lead on the shields so everything's okey dokey on my end. I was actually wondering if you still had those bars. I'll make it a point to grab them from you as soon as I manage to see you again. Schedules have been pretty strange for everyone lately.

No hurry man, trust me.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

I'll grab the stuff, and anything else people need shipped down this way, at your grand opening event. Whenever the heck that ends up being Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:28 pm

bammax wrote:
I'll grab the stuff, and anything else people need shipped down this way, at your grand opening event. Whenever the heck that ends up being Laughing

July 10th Wink
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:47 pm

Doug do you have any door spear molding. I need a full set, black is a plus.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Don't throw out the last of the brake boosters. I'm going to need one at some point in the not too distant future. Mine's full of fluid at the moment.

Did you seperate the aux fuse block (under hood) from the engine wiring harness? If so I could go for a fuse block with the labled cover.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:22 am

GasTT wrote:
Doug do you have any door spear molding. I need a full set, black is a plus.

I have a black set, one of the front spears has a crack in the back of it, but once installed I don't think it would be noticeable. $50 for the set

bammax wrote:
Don't throw out the last of the brake boosters. I'm going to need one at some point in the not too distant future. Mine's full of fluid at the moment.

Did you seperate the aux fuse block (under hood) from the engine wiring harness? If so I could go for a fuse block with the labled cover.

I'll have the boosters, no worries.

I do not have the fuse block for under the hood, sorry

Doug
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 am

I need a pair of junked front rotors...
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:35 am

toomanytoyz wrote:

My last set left in your truck!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 10:56 am

Pooge wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

My last set left in your truck!

LOL! I figured. Damn that Al! Wink
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:49 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I got a pair.What do you mean when you say JUNKED.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:37 pm

M.ROSS wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
I got a pair.What do you mean when you say JUNKED.

As long as the hat and ABS ring are ok, then that's all I need. Smile
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Nope. Sorry Rings are probably OK. But the rest is just a big lump of rust.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:00 pm

M.ROSS wrote:
Nope. Sorry Rings are probably OK. But the rest is just a big lump of rust.

That's fine. Send me pics? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!   Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left! Empty

Back to top Go down

Leftovers from 8 Impala part-outs...lots of good stuff left!
Page 1 of 1