BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?

Go down 
+2
Ironfistdog
lynol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lynol

lynol

WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:33 am

In need of an antenna for a '91 to '96 Caprice/RMW. Don't care if it's fixed mast or power, as long as it works, and isn't a universal aftermarket type thing. I forgot that the one in my RMW broke, and I'm supposed to be putting the car back on the road and going to VA next week with it. Thanks, folks!

Last edited by lynol on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:05 am

Not going to the roundup. But I have a power antenna available.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:29 am

Wish I could help. I have one but need 2
BTW, I was told wagons are different then sedans...I'll go out look at my spare & see if I can tell
I've only replaced a sedan one before

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:41 am

sdstick wrote:
BTW, I was told wagons are different then sedans...I'll go out look at my spare & see if I can tell
Roadmaster wagons are different from roadmaster sedans. But the Roady wagon, and every other b-body except the roady sedan are the same. I took a caprice antenna and installed it in a roadmaster wagon before. Perfect fit. I think the roady sedans have the antenna in the rear like the cadillacs do. Those are different from each other as well. I had to modify a roady sedan antenna to work in my black fleetwood.

Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:47 am

I'll betcha Dave has atleast 5.

Tom
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:52 am

silverfox103 wrote:
I'll betcha Dave has atleast 5.

Tom

If you want to count mangled junk then yes. I have 2 spares but 2 cars want them installed.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:42 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

Roadmaster wagons are different from roadmaster sedans.
But the Roady wagon, and every other b-body except the roady sedan are the same.
I took a caprice antenna and installed it in a roadmaster wagon before. Perfect fit.
I think the roady sedans have the antenna in the rear like the cadillacs do.
Those are different from each other as well.
I had to modify a roady sedan antenna to work in my black fleetwood.

And THAT's why Bill leads every VIN SPID discussion group

Guess Lynol may have already known this....uummm...in and out

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
lynol

lynol

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:41 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
sdstick wrote:
Roadmaster wagons are different from roadmaster sedans. But the Roady wagon, and every other b-body except the roady sedan are the same. I took a caprice antenna and installed it in a roadmaster wagon before. Perfect fit. I think the roady sedans have the antenna in the rear like the cadillacs do. Those are different from each other as well. I had to modify a roady sedan antenna to work in my black fleetwood.

Ah yes. I knew about the Cadillac but forgot about the RMS having it the same way. I'd better clarify that in the title.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:48 pm

Indy(Ironfistdog) has the right one...

See post # 2 (the one before I opened my big mouth so to speak)

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?   WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB: Anyone going to the Roundup have an RMW/Caprice anntenna to sell me?
Page 1 of 1