BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF

Go down 
+4
95brmw
Ironfistdog
MASShole9C1
No Moa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
No Moa

No Moa

Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF Empty
PostSubject: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 am

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=265944

Shows how really big of a piece of shit 1FAST94 is, page 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 am

This is exactly why i'm getting out of the B-body game all together, can't wait till the 95 selling in the spring and i can wash my hands of douchbags like that over there.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:46 am

Thats why I dont hang out on there.
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:47 am

Some people just lack vision. They see minor flaws and its all over. No true eye for quality parts. Assholes like that are the guys who don't even touch their car and couldnt mod their way out of a screen house!!!!!
Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:50 am

The SS forum is full of assholes which is why I hang out here or on the longroof forum for the most part. Just because most of those guys are d-bags its no reason to get out of the game Surprised
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:59 am

I'm just bbody burned out. After swapping the rearends twice, and having to do it again, the mice got into it, I've just had enough. I have more than I'm asking in both those console, and you can't give them away. Guess probably the economy. But people like that 1fast94, really make it easier to toss stuff in the cars going to the crusher.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:05 am

Jump on in over there on this thread, mike's boys are coing to his aid. Lol
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:17 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Thats why I dont hang out on there.

X2, eff them Razz
Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Nice, he called you a badass Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:35 pm

95brmw wrote:
Nice, he called you a badass Twisted Evil

lol!
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:36 pm

You gots no social skillz..... elephant

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 pm

sdstick wrote:
You gots no social skillz..... elephant

Ya ya. Whateva
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Razz

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:25 am

lol. I saw this meme the other day and it didn't occur to me that it worked so well for this site
Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

I've had good luck at ISSF so far, but I definitely see complete retards over there too. I just avoid them.
That's the problem when you've got a B-body site... every so often the 'badasses' and the 'donkriders' who are just absolute retard garbage come out and ruin it for the people who enjoy the other aspects of these cars...
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:46 am

over there, most of the a-holes that cause the problams, are the ones that think they know it all and have to chime in on everyones thread. There just D-bags.
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:50 am

that's how it is with every car culture though.
It happened on the old-ass Audi forums, the new-ass Audi forums, the old ass VW forums, the new ones... there is always douchebags in every car culture.
The trick is to ignore the online jerks and hang out with the real people in your community.
I've "Gotten out of the game" a few times due to dickheads in the community. The Audi was one where I just wanted to give up on the car instead of having a problem with the community. My Subaru was another. Both were sold for financial gain.

but in the same respect, I hang out with the same guys I've always hung out with. The car doesn't matter anymore, it's the people.

Last edited by chapel on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:31 pm

It doesn't happen HERE that way. And it doesn't happen over at 67-72 truck forums. So its not every car forums. The admins over at 67-72 shut that shit down instantly. Just as the admins do here, but there is only 3 of them, and for the most part we are all friends (except Stickney that looza :-)) so if someone give someone else some shit, its usually in good fun. Over at ASSF its all about the who's got the bigger mouth to trash on someone. Can't say about the audi forums, never owned one.
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:36 pm

No Moa wrote:
It doesn't happen HERE that way. And it doesn't happen over at 67-72 truck forums. So its not every car forums. The admins over at 67-72 shut that shit down instantly. Just as the admins do here, but there is only 3 of them, and for the most part we are all friends (except Stickney that looza :-)) so if someone give someone else some shit, its usually in good fun. Over at ASSF its all about the who's got the bigger mouth to trash on someone. Can't say about the audi forums, never owned one.

note: I didn't say every car FORUM, I said every car CULTURE. There's always a few bad apples in every scene that try to ruin it.
I mean, the Donk culture sorta ruins the B-body on a daily basis, but luckily we don't have any of that here.

Also, I knew guys who were into the 67-72 C/Ks and there were definitely a few douchecanoes in that circle that took everything too seriously and talked down to you if your truck wasn't perfect.

Like, my friend had a SHOW WINNING C-10 for years, and this one other guy was always giving him crap for not swapping in a Big Block
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Please supply me with all the parts scheduled for the chipper-shredder or crusher.
Thank-you,
Lou Sir

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:41 pm

sdstick wrote:
Please supply me with all the parts scheduled for the chipper-shredder or crusher.
Thank-you,
Lou Sir
uh, ditto Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:53 pm

I for one do not really bother over there much. It is still a great place to gain info and help others, but for a while now, some of the people who hang there really leave a lot to be desired. They have chased away many good people over the years including many founding members. None of us need forums to enjoy our vehicles, but it is nice to share and learn with others who share the passion for same car....... Until some Douch bag post up nothing but crap just to start an argument.
I like the poking and joking we have here. It is all in good fun, but none of us ever cross that line of disrespect.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I for one do not really bother over there much. It is still a great place to gain info and help others, but for a while now, some of the people who hang there really leave a lot to be desired. They have chased away many good people over the years including many founding members. None of us need forums to enjoy our vehicles, but it is nice to share and learn with others who share the passion for same car....... Until some Douch bag post up nothing but crap just to start an argument.
I like the poking and joking we have here. It is all in good fun, but none of us ever cross that line of disrespect.

Billy your truck's shade of green SUCKS!

^Disrespect to admin = BAN Question

The TCCOA forum is ridiculous, ANY trash talk at all is almost instantly gone before half of the people read it...especially me cus I barely log in lol. I like it here better. I have met more than half of the members where as there are 3 (yup just three) other MA members on TCCOA who are rarely on when I am. There are the jerks but they don't last long. I'm glad I've never logged on to ISSF and I probably never will.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 am

chapel wrote:
that's how it is with every car forum though.

Sorry I misread this part
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 am

sdstick wrote:
Thank-you,
Lou Sir

Bring a flatbed and some crusher cash.
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:19 am

No Moa wrote:
chapel wrote:
that's how it is with every car forum though.

Sorry I misread this part

Sorry, I mistyped that first sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF   Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta love the C&^TS on ISSF
Page 1 of 1