BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...

Go down 
+16
mean ss
mega
onehunglo
1984twodoor
boojum
Cadet57
V8Killer
GasTT
LandMaster
Fishah
Matt Trakker
No Moa
96Brougham
sdstick
Pooge
toomanytoyz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:22 am

Lol I got the hockeydrunk thing too. There was a GREAT picture of a...lady...(i Think) and a forester in the woods but that thing popped up. oh well.

As far as subbies are concerned I love the old 2.5rs cars and the WRXs, any of them. Theyre all awesome cars. I've only heard good things about them. I'd love to someday drive one, hell maybe even own one if it was cheap enough.

Matt the subbie in the woods idea....PERFECT lol.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:56 am

Pic fixed. lol
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:54 am

This thread took a serious turn for the worse........

Cadet57 wrote:

....... You and your lesbian car Wink

Razz Not that there's anything wrong with that.. queen

toomanytoyz wrote:
No Moa wrote:
So what makes it so rare?
Yep. 2005 in the ONLY year that the wagon was available
with the turbo "baby WRX STI" motor in it with the 5 speed manual.
Rated at a conservative 250HP and runs high 13.9's bone stock. Wink

Back on track?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 am

I for one think Subaru makes a great daily driver. Having worked at a few shops, I can say that Subaru only has two known downfalls.

1. Rust (they tend to rust at major suspension connection points)
2. Cats clog. (So much so that Subaru takes clogged cats out, fills them with lemon juice. The acids in the juice eats away at the clog, and then the cat is reinstalled.) Yes it works.

I have seen at least 5 Subarus with over 300k on them, and many with 150k-250k

General Motors bought into Subaru for their AWD system. That system has been used on every Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, and 1500k truck with AWD since around 2001.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I for one think Subaru makes a great daily driver. Having worked at a few shops, I can say that Subaru only has two known downfalls.

2. Cats clog. (So much so that Subaru takes clogged cats out, fills them with lemon juice. The acids in the juice eats away at the clog, and then the cat is reinstalled.) Yes it works.

Agreed. I just had my rear wheel bearings done by a friend, because I didnt want to do it, and he had to replace a few parts while he was in there due to rust. It's weird though, because other than the couple parts he replaced the car is "rust free" underneath....oh well, she is gone now.

Doug
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 am

Ha ha! TOTY!!!!! Razz

And yeah, I don't see these cars as the dike ride like I do with the Outbscks and Foresters. These LGT's strike me as more of the WRX/STi crowd of Roo's...

And Doug, sad to see your Rex go. I hope you replace it with something nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:53 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Ha ha! TOTY!!!!! Razz

And yeah, I don't see these cars as the dike ride like I do with the Outbscks and Foresters. These LGT's strike me as more of the WRX/STi crowd of Roo's...

And Doug, sad to see your Rex go. I hope you replace it with something nice. Smile

Thanks, going to check out a truck tomorrow, but I'm a bit leery since he told me he didn't want me coming over till he "put his kid to bed" which is around 8:30 and coincidentally it is dark then...oldest trick in the book to hide imperfections. I suspect he will also stand in front a certain part of the vehicle and not move from it much due to the impression I get over the phone of his shadiness... But it sure seems like a nice truck!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Wow. That guy seems like a real asshole. I hope you beat him up real good. Shady dealings all around...
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Wow. That guy seems like a real asshole. I hope you beat him up real good. Shady dealings all around...

Yup, sounds shady Suspect

Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Bring an extremely bright flashlight and shine it all over the place. 1 million candlepower should do the trick.

O ya BTW, my friend has a forester with well over 200k on it. He's had it for about 6 years and has only had to do oil changes a muffler and and axle. Oh yea, and a knock sensor.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 6:54 pm

They are tough, even when ya do bad things to em Shocked

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 Suby_w10
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:26 pm

sdstick wrote:
This thread took a serious turn for the worse........

Cadet57 wrote:

....... You and your lesbian car Wink

Razz Not that there's anything wrong with that.. queen

toomanytoyz wrote:
No Moa wrote:
So what makes it so rare?
Yep. 2005 in the ONLY year that the wagon was available
with the turbo "baby WRX STI" motor in it with the 5 speed manual.
Rated at a conservative 250HP and runs high 13.9's bone stock. Wink

Back on track?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ild8w0rHQU

Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 9:32 pm

V8Killer wrote:

Hey don't be disin the Maine drivers. Use nh plated cars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm

No Moa wrote:
V8Killer wrote:

Hey don't be disin the Maine drivers. Use nh plated cars.

Just use MA everyone down here sucks, and the potholes donlt help lol.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Just got home from picking it up... WOW! This is a lot of fun in a little car! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:11 pm

We need some video. Nice avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Pretty boring right now. Bone stock and quiet. Boo. Wink

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm

OMG....ditch the avatar Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:57 am

toomanytoyz wrote:

I can't wait! I pick it up Saturday morning! Mods to begin Sunday! LOL!

Nah, I'm leaving it stock and am gonna keep it forever...

toomanytoyz wrote:
Pretty boring right now. Bone stock and quiet. Boo. Wink

Thanks! Very Happy

LOL! I am just saying. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:56 am

That's just something you and me have to say, Billy. It's not like we pretend that anybody thinks we actually mean it. Wink

lol

Yeah, I put 150 miles on it yesterday. Even playing around with it, I'm STILL averaging 22mpg! Now THAT rocks! I even took my wife for a ride in it and she wanted to drive it. That may have been a bad idea... She really liked it.

This thing is gonna effin Fah-Lie with a tune and exhaust! Zoinks!

And I like my avatar. So boo to you. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:07 am

She looks pretty sick! Just hope you don't break anything major, from what I here they are a fortune to fix. A good friend of mine is the GM of Singer Subaru in Plaistow and I'm sure he can hook you up with any parts!
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:43 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

General Motors bought into Subaru for their AWD system. That system has been used on every Tahoe, Yukon, Suburban, and 1500k truck with AWD since around 2001.

hell i used to work for Clay Subaru in Norwood as a sales man and subies are great little cars run forever even if theres no body left lol. i took one in before with 450,000 miles on it ran great looked like crap. a few years ago when subaru was making one modle of SAAB cant remember which one but is was almost exactly a WRX in a SAAB body. if i ever want a commuter car subaru just might be it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:41 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
That's just something you and me have to say, Billy. It's not like we pretend that anybody thinks we actually mean it. Wink
Oh, I know that all to well. I can't wait to see it what you do to it. BIG turbo, BIG intercooler, BIG exhaust. Wink

I like these. Very Happy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-Owner-Subaru-Outback-LL-Bean-Edition-/200582240907?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2eb3a21a8b#ht_8184wt_1165
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Yeah, but that's more than TEN GRAND more than what I paid for mine. Wink

I actually saw one of them on Rte 3 yesterday. They remind me of the old AMC Eagles. lol.

And NO big turbo. NO big Intercooler. And NO big exhaust tips. Wink

Just an Uppipe, Turbo back exhaust, and a program and I'm knockin' on 12's. Wink
Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:12 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Oh, I know that all to well. I can't wait to see it what you do to it. BIG turbo, BIG intercooler, BIG exhaust. Wink

I like these. Very Happy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-Owner-Subaru-Outback-LL-Bean-Edition-/200582240907?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2eb3a21a8b#ht_8184wt_1165

they look nice but ride like hell very stiff and bouncy if you Badass yeah i used it lol look at the legacy spec v or spec something cant remember i left there in 08 or a wrx sport with manual tranny i think its the sport but the one just before a sti those u can do alot to
here is a interesting wrx

Back to top Go down
mega

mega

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:14 pm

this one blew my mind same guy built this as the WRX
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:30 pm

I have no idea what you just said...?

But it actually rides really nice and handles the balls. I don't think I need to even do the suspension. Smile

The rex's though... Those ride a good deal stiffer.

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh, and does anyone care that I started my mods on it today? Smile

I did a 3 dollah ghetto grill! Smile Why pay hundreds for JDM? When you can have... GHETTO! Very Happy

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EarlyMarchPicDump055

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EarlyMarchPicDump056

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EarlyMarchPicDump057

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EarlyMarchPicDump062

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EarlyMarchPicDump068

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EarlyMarchPicDump070

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EarlyMarchPicDump077

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EarlyMarchPicDump083

So there! Wink
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 pm

I actually REALLY like the grill. Race inspired Arrow Gotta love ghetto mods!
Back to top Go down
mean ss

mean ss

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:19 pm

I think you need a new plate

smallugly
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Yeah, I do need a new plate. Gotta wait til July when it's time to renew. Cheaper to just transfer now.

I'm thinking:
NORNBOW
DECEVNG
CONEKLR <---for autoX - lol

I dunno... Still thinking. Wink
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Yeah, I do need a new plate. Gotta wait til July when it's time to renew. Cheaper to just transfer now.

I'm thinking:
NORNBOW
DECEVNG

How about NO LEZZ
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:29 pm

But I do like lesibians... Wink
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 am

Nice mod
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:15 am

1984twodoor wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

I'm thinking:
NORNBOW
DECEVNG

How about NO LEZZ

2GRLS
LEZWGN
RNBWGN

This is fun. I get to make semi-witty license plate jokes on two forums Razz

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Thanks guys. Smile

So... Do you guys want me to keep ya updated on the mods to the VadgeRod or do you not care cuz it don't have a bowtie? LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Thanks guys. Smile

So... Do you guys want me to keep ya updated on the mods to the VadgeRod or do you not care cuz it don't have a bowtie? LOL Smile

Yeah, you should post a thread in our wagon forum. Oh wait... Wink
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:47 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:

I've got you covered......

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 Rainbowbowtie.th

Please add this to your modded grill
Feel free to proceed with posts
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 pm

sdstick wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 1:08 pm

Just debadge it and put chevy emblems on it.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Is this going to become the STI clone section?
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
VadgeRod

If only you could have 8 letter vanity plates....
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:02 pm

sdstick wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

DO THAT lol!

But seriously, I'm interested in this little, or well medium? rocket. Keep posting but maybe on a separate build thread, this thing is huge!
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 pm

A plate naming contest!

How about two different plates:

4SALE

and

NOT4SALE

That should cover it. You'd be able to reuse 'em both next time around, they wouldn't be tied to any particular type or model. Smile

Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:15 pm

No Moa wrote:

If ya keep selling all your B-body's Glen, you're goin to have to buy one too. Shocked
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Here's a couple daytime pics with the badge...

Riding dirty
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 Badged2

And after a run through the drivethru wash. Yes, I hear you hissing and booing at me. Too bad. It's a beater. lol Very Happy
My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 Badged1

I like it a lot better with the badge. And I even think I kinda sorta eyeballed it almost maybe centered! Wink

Ok, I will stop with the pics now.

Think I should paint the fog light surrounds satin black to match?
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

I'm thinking:
NORNBOW
DECEVNG
How about NO LEZZ

2GRLS
LEZWGN
RNBWGN
This is fun. I get to make semi-witty license plate jokes on two forums Razz

Think you can sneak one of those by DMV? Laughing
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Doubt it. Sad

VADGROD Wink
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 pm

V8Killer wrote:
No Moa wrote:

If ya keep selling all your B-body's Glen, you're goin to have to buy one too. Shocked

Nope, got both my b-body replacements coming. Just need to pay off some bills first.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:05 am

No Moa wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
No Moa wrote:

Nope, got both my b-body replacements coming. Just need to pay off some bills first.

..... where's the "like button".... at least one of you are keeping faith. you bunch of commies Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...   My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My quest for the Holy Grail is over... partially...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next