BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
Random things I am selling EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Random things I am selling EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Random things I am selling EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Random things I am selling EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Random things I am selling EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Random things I am selling EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Random things I am selling EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Random things I am selling EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Random things I am selling EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Random things I am selling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

Random things I am selling Empty
PostSubject: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:52 pm

I'd like to get rid of some stuff due to an impending possible move and I don't want to drag everything with me Grapes of Wrath/Beverly Hillbillies style...as I go through things I'll post them in here.

4 1993-96 finned Caprice wheelcovers- These are the originals from my '93, I was going to keep them but now that I have the truck centercaps, I don't know if I'll be using them anymore. They're taking up space. Not mint, some dings on the metal edges and I know one has a crack in the plastic. I need to take another look at them. Still look nice on the car. $40 for the set.
Random things I am selling IMG_8473a

3 late 80s/early 90s 15" Caprice full wheelcovers, these are the kind with the black center that says "CAPRICE". Driver quality, good shape overall. 20 bucks.
Random things I am selling Img9690

Donut spare from a 1989 box Caprice. Brand new and never used. 4.75" bolt pattern. 20 bucks. SOLD

I have a bunch of stuff from my old 1974 Impala that I was saving for spares, mostly interior trim and the like, plastic cowl vent webbing, bumper jack, if you or anyone you know needs anything let me know and I'll see if I have it. I have a lot of random parts!

GM starter from a late 80s TBI Chevy conversion van w/350. Typical GM starter. It was new when taken off, the drivetrain of the van went into a 41 Plymouth and this just wasn't needed. Still looks to be in good shape, can't guarantee if it works as it's been sitting on a shelf but I don't see why it wouldn't. I think this should fit most older pre LT1 small blocks, etc. 20 bucks.

[Goes back to digging]

Oh, I have a vintage Bell "Star" racing helmet from 1970, still with the original Bell box, packaging, receipt from some racing store in Newton, MA, etc. It's in nice shape for it's age with a few small nicks and scratches, and the plastic face shield is nice too. It's white. I'll be putting it on eBay but figured I'd mention it here first just in case. SOLD

I'll upload pics when I get a chance. I know there are pics of my Caprice with the hubcaps on floating around on the forum...

Last edited by Matt Trakker on Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Shot in the dark, but if anyone has an 88-98 Chevy/GMC reg. cab truck with a bad cab corner, I have a new one I don't need.

This was an ext. cab one I got to have a rot spot cut out on my truck a couple years ago. Used a smallish piece from it, there's a ton left over and it wraps around the back of the cab too. Just have to trim off the excess on the front (left side in the pic) edge and weld it in.

Make me an offer. Same goes for other stuff I posted before.

Random things I am selling 2657_510727697576_213500340_30784478_6515997_n
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Updated original post, also have these for sale:

Excellent pair of Firestone Winterforce studded snow tires. 235-70-15. Very little use and are in great shape with hardly any wear on them. Tires were produced in 2008.

Road legal from Nov. 1 until springtime rolls around in MA. Ready to be mounted on your wheels. I could hang onto them for this winter to use on the Caprice but I really don't "need" them as I also own a 4wd vehicle. $150 SOLD

Random things I am selling IMG_0673

Random things I am selling IMG_0668

Random things I am selling IMG_0672

Five (5) Buick Roadmaster alloy wheels with tires and center caps. Two of the wheels have whitewall tires in 235-70-15 that are in nice shape with good tread. The other two have tires with more aggressive tread and blackwalls facing outward. The fifth tire has worn tread and doesn't seem to hold air, but it might be usable as a spare. All five of the wheels are in great shape. I have 4 of the center caps as well, they are the RMS medallion style caps that say Roadmaster on them. One cap has a chip in the medallion but it is still usable, the other three look brand new. Pics soon. $250 for all.

I'm sure everyone probably knows what they look like but for now here is a pic from "The Departed" since I already had the window open in my browser from earlier, haha.

Random things I am selling I058802

PM if interested!

Last edited by Matt Trakker on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 am

I have four (4) KYB Gas-A-Just shocks for I believe 1971-96 Chevy and other GM passenger cars (B, C, D body). 2 KG5458 front shocks , 2 KG5507 rear shocks.

Story behind them-
I bought these about 4-5 years ago and had them in my green 1974 Impala. I only had them in the car a short time before I sold the Impala to a friend, who drove the car daily for about 5 months then took it off the road to work on it, never got around to it, sold the car to a demo-derby guy. I got the shocks out of it before it was stripped along with my new cargo-coils which are now in my beige '74.

I had some 1104/0929 Bilsteins in the beige car but the rear shocks were too short for my taller rear springs. I put the KYBs in the back for about the last couple thousand miles since they are about an inch longer than the Bilsteins were, but decided to put some longer 1157 Bilsteins in this weekend to help balance out the ride of the car since the front shocks were firmer.

Anyway, the fronts have maybe 2K miles on them, and the rears MIGHT have 4K, probably less than that. They are a good shock, bit softer than a Bilstein but above more basic things like Monroe Sensatrac and the like. They are in good shape and not all rusted to death or anything like that.

Was holding onto them just in case but I'm thinning out my collection of stuff sitting all over the place...I'd like to get 60 bucks for the set of them.

Will take pics when I have time.

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:25 pm

I will probably drag some stuff with me in the trunk when I go to the roundup, but is there anything specific here that anyone wants? Let me know and I'll bring it up with me. Make an offer, lol.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Matt, are you willing to sell just the fronts on those shocks?
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:01 pm

I dunno mang, kind of want to keep them together as a set. Let me think about it. Do you still want those Caprice hubcaps for S&G?
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:06 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
I dunno mang, kind of want to keep them together as a set. Let me think about it. Do you still want those Caprice hubcaps for S&G?

Yes! For reals this time Laughing

No worries on the shocks if you don't want to break them up. I just thought i'd ask since i'd never use the rears.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Are the wagon shocks different? I'll bring them all w/me anyway. I will also be taking that GM starter in case anyone wants that, and a couple other things.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
Are the wagon shocks different?

I know the P/N's are different for sedans and wagons. Plus I did my rear shocks back in the spring. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:13 pm

But they should be a matched set, kehd!

Should put them all in your brother's cah. lol
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

You mean the cah that is still sitting unregistered in our garage? Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:40 am

Cadet57 wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

You mean the cah that is still sitting unregistered in our garage? Laughing

It would be a better shelf with the right shocks!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:34 pm

This is a shot in the dark, but if anyone knows anyone else who might be able to use these, well uh...yeah...

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/pts/2670734963.html

Text and pics from my ad in case it expires before someone reads it...

Quote :
I have for sale a set of 2007 R56 body style Mini Cooper S 17" wheels with tires on them. 4-lug, 4x100mm bolt pattern I believe.

The wheels are actually in nice shape overall, some bits of curb rash on a couple, some brake dust and light scratches but nothing major. See pictures.

Mostly selling these as a set of wheels, however the tires are 205/45/17 Goodyear Eagle RS-A runflats. They are a matched set with even wear, and the tread is good on all of them. The tires are date coded 2007. But, a couple of the tires have a slight bubble on the outer sidewall. Being runflats I don't know what this means as far as structural integrity, so it's really up to the buyer if they want to run them or replace them. No center caps.

These would be great to have as a second set to powdercoat in black or gold and then mount some different style tires, or leave them be as they look nice just the way they are. They should fit a lot of different cars using the 4 lug 4x100mm pattern, I've seen them on different cars including older BMWs, Hondas, etc. You'd have to do your research on that though. They should fit the older body style 02-06 Minis too.

Email if interested. Located convenient to Routes 128 and 93.

Random things I am selling IMG_0776

Random things I am selling IMG_0778
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random things I am selling   Random things I am selling Empty

Back to top Go down

Random things I am selling
Page 1 of 1