BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» In search of a 1996 knock module URGENT
Fri May 11, 2018 3:31 pm by fatvet

» Allagash Wilderness Waterway Canoe Trip 2018
Wed May 02, 2018 8:24 am by boojum

» Collected RMW stuff for 22 years--time for it to go!
Tue May 01, 2018 10:05 am by silverfox103

» HEY HOW AH YAH?
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:28 pm by fatvet

» Looking for 91-96 RMW for sale
Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:21 pm by Wawa

» WTB: caprice taillights
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:36 pm by fatvet

» Transmission temp sensor help..
Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:41 pm by Ironfistdog

» WTB: 235/70/R15 tires
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:42 pm by demilo

» Triumph C 7000 Lift
Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:56 am by demilo

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool

Go down 
AuthorMessage
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 47
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:45 pm

If anybody is looking for fluids, this is a deal:

6-pack boxes of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic   sold pending pick up

Gallon jug of Dex-cool antifreeze, pure strength (not 50/50 premix) $5.00 a gallon


Last edited by V8Killer on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

avatar

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 30
Location : Chicopee, MA

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Bring the M1 to the roundup? How much do you have?
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 47
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Bring the M1 to the roundup? How much do you have?
At this time I haven't been able to get out of working that Sat.

I have about 15 cases
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:48 pm

V8Killer wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Bring the M1 to the roundup? How much do you have?
At this time I haven't been able to get out of working that Sat.

I have about 15 cases
LOL did you check in the parts order at work or something!?
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 47
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:10 pm

1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Bring the M1 to the roundup? How much do you have?
At this time I haven't been able to get out of working that Sat.

I have about 15 cases
LOL did you check in the parts order at work or something!?
Inventory from my shop elephant
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:32 pm

V8Killer wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Bring the M1 to the roundup? How much do you have?
At this time I haven't been able to get out of working that Sat.

I have about 15 cases
LOL did you check in the parts order at work or something!?
Inventory from my shop elephant
It's all just the extra half quart from vette oil changes Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 47
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:19 am

1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Bring the M1 to the roundup? How much do you have?
At this time I haven't been able to get out of working that Sat.

I have about 15 cases
LOL did you check in the parts order at work or something!?
Inventory from my shop elephant
It's all just the extra half quart from vette oil changes Rolling Eyes 
That's right I forgot that YOU can't use it in your carb'd car because it will just make it leak oil faster Razz 
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

avatar

Posts : 4066
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 24
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:19 am

V8Killer wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Bring the M1 to the roundup? How much do you have?
At this time I haven't been able to get out of working that Sat.

I have about 15 cases
LOL did you check in the parts order at work or something!?
Inventory from my shop elephant
It's all just the extra half quart from vette oil changes Rolling Eyes 
That's right I forgot that YOU can't use it in your carb'd car because it will just make it leak oil faster Razz 
Embarassed I didn't realize how much I sounded like a dick above. I'm sorry for the assing of the thread. That is a good deal for both.

And you're right, my trashmobiles can't handle anything that nice, they'd probably refuse to run on something that isn't walmarts private label.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

avatar

Posts : 1700
Join date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Blowing up your phone right now...

_________________
1996 Impala SS - 45K original miles - 5.3 LS swap - Brand new Bilsteins...WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 47
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 am

Oil sold (pending pick up)

Anti-freeze sill available
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3891
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:39 am

V8Killer wrote:
Oil sold (pending pick up)
Well thats good, means i dont have to steal any on sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
V8Killer

avatar

Posts : 1691
Join date : 2009-03-12
Age : 47
Location : Southern, NH

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:59 am

No Moa wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
Oil sold (pending pick up)
Well thats good, means i dont have to steal any on sunday morning.
Laughing 

I'm sure there is stuff kicking around you'll be interested in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool   

Back to top Go down
 
FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FOR SALE: 6-packs of Mobil one 5-30 full synthetic, Gallons of Dex-cool
» Scrapbook Packs $ 10 each
» Cory Sterbai Corydoras for sale
» Buster for Sale
» young l144 for sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: