BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights

Go down 
+6
mp775
1984twodoor
Matt Trakker
Cadet57
toomanytoyz
sdstick
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Kittys Show
5/9
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
5/16
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
5/23
Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
5/30
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights   Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Did you guys see my boss ( one of them) with his white MG? I haven't asked if he got it back out of storage yet. That thing is mint.

I wish I could go to this more often but I just cant. New job and switched around my trusty old part time do nothing job to Thurs. nights. It's worth a tank of gas so I kept it rather than having another month of cruise nights.

As long as I don't miss that mediocre pizza I'm ok with it What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights   Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 pm

sdstick wrote:
I cruised thru with my daughter on the way to AAU BBall practice...1 loop looking for either Matt
WAY to crowded to find anyone at a glance.
It's gotta be getting close to closing yes?
When I saw you, you were kind of driving around by that back door to Kitty's and out through the parking lot toward 28...

It was pretty full tonight, as opposed to Danvers the other night where there were a good two rows of cars missing (out of like 8 rows usually). I'm just going to keep going until they all fizzle out. I took the SS tonight again, lol.

I've read that Danvers and Kitty's run through October now, but I can' t be sure of that.

Matt I believe I did see an MG there, I def. saw an MGB GT at Danvers the other night. I did see some different cars the last couple nights at both places actually, compared to the usual suspects.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights   Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
sdstick wrote:
I cruised thru with my daughter on the way to AAU BBall practice...1 loop looking for either Matt
WAY to crowded to find anyone at a glance.
It's gotta be getting close to closing yes?
When I saw you, you were kind of driving around by that back door to Kitty's and out through the parking lot toward 28...

It was pretty full tonight, as opposed to Danvers the other night where there were a good two rows of cars missing (out of like 8 rows usually).  I'm just going to keep going until they all fizzle out.  I took the SS tonight again, lol.  

I've read that Danvers and Kitty's run through October now, but I can' t be sure of that.  

Matt I believe I did see an MG there, I def. saw an MGB GT at Danvers the other night.  I did see some different cars the last couple nights at both places actually, compared to the usual suspects.  
Interesting, I'll seriously have to try and sneak up to Danvers at least once. Last time I went my car got totaled the day after sooooo maybe not who knows.

Kittys I would love to play hooky and make it one more time. I was going every week for a while. If that MG was a white 58 that looked incredible then that's the one lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights   Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kittys in North Reading Thurday Nights
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3