I test ran this and all seemed fine except the current draw was little high. I installed a new run capacitor. It had a very small fatigue crack and leaked its oil. Ran another test with the new cap and the current draw was good.
We then moved it to its final (?) location, added a magnetic starter, installed the correct air filter, and had it wired up.
While moving we broke the unloader air tube. I fixed that.
The unloader valve started leaking, I fixed that with a new schrader valve.
The HP head cap has a small leak, new o-ring located and waiting to be installed. It's much quieter with the correct filter it could be this leak was there before and I just didn't hear it.
And now the tank check valve stopped working.
I should have left it on the dolly where it was working fine.
Possible future mods: add an inter cooler or after cooler and plumb some real air lines.
I've got to sharpen my air hammer sheet metal cutting bits. You neve know when a Camaro might check into the garage.