BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 pm
Latest topics
» Buick rear seat wanted FOUND
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:04 pm by silverfox103

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:35 pm by MASShole9C1

» Rear tail light panel wanted
Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm by MASShole9C1

» Midnight tour of the Allagash Ice Caves July 3rd!
Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:32 am by booth9C1SS

» 2017 Kancamagus Ride
Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:48 pm by Matt Trakker

» 95 9C1
Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:55 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» '95 DCM RMW
Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 am by Redbeard

» Dust off / hang out / mod day at my house May 20th
Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am by toomanytoyz

» Spindles
Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:41 pm by MalibuSSwagon

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Cold air intake wanted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikiehews

avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 42
Location : brockton

PostSubject: Cold air intake wanted!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:26 pm

anybody!......................bueller!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

avatar

Posts : 3886
Join date : 2009-02-21
Age : 45
Location : Midcoast Maine

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:18 pm

eBay, u can usually find a good one cheap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Grumpy



Posts : 268
Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Do they actually work on these cars ?? Any back to back track results or just the butt dyno ??
Back to top Go down
mega

avatar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Hyannis, ma

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:30 am

The only improvements i got from my CAI was, increased MPG, throttle response improved a little, and gives a nice throaty sound lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
cloud 9

avatar

Posts : 563
Join date : 2009-10-03
Age : 49
Location : Dover, NH

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:24 am




Bought the elbow on ebay about 70 bucks. The rest at my local pep boys. Got about $125 into it all together. Sounds freakin awesome when you punch it. Much more responsive.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
avatar

Posts : 6877
Join date : 2009-01-20
Age : 41
Location : East Hampstead, NH USA

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:59 am

Just spend 30 bucks and make your own sewer pipe. Wink

_________________
Bill "The Verb" Crovo - Resident Car Slut & Unicorn Hunter

A Toasted Marshmallow, A Long German, A Lame Suburban and expensive dreams...
Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bowtiepimp

avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 32
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Just spend 30 bucks and make your own sewer pipe. Wink

1000 views under the hood this weekend and not one person has noticed that mod......
Back to top Go down
96slowss

avatar

Posts : 855
Join date : 2010-06-09
Age : 29
Location : Halifax,MA

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 pm

I have a k and n kit up for sale from my impala. The tube has been smoothed and painted.
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 42
Location : brockton

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 pm

96slowss wrote:
I have a k and n kit up for sale from my impala. The tube has been smoothed and painted.

how much you looking to get for it? Pic?
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

avatar

Posts : 1566
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 32
Location : working a corner near you

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:26 pm

if its the painted one..... its worth whatever he wants...... it looks f'n amazing....

..... and it would be a nice touch to your mean flying purple rice eating machine.. Arrow
Back to top Go down
96Brougham



Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 29
Location : Easton MA

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:10 pm

mikiehews wrote:
96slowss wrote:
I have a k and n kit up for sale from my impala. The tube has been smoothed and painted.

how much you looking to get for it? Pic?

Hey man! i saw that purple Impala in Brockton in a few eeks ago, didnt realize you live there! I work in Brockton..
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 42
Location : brockton

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:23 pm

96Brougham wrote:
mikiehews wrote:
96slowss wrote:
I have a k and n kit up for sale from my impala. The tube has been smoothed and painted.

how much you looking to get for it? Pic?

Hey man! i saw that purple Impala in Brockton in a few eeks ago, didnt realize you live there! I work in Brockton..

where in beautiful Brockton? I live near Christos. I drive thru Easton every day to my work in Mansfield @ Lance buick GMC.
Back to top Go down
96Brougham



Posts : 819
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 29
Location : Easton MA

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:20 pm

mikiehews wrote:
96Brougham wrote:
mikiehews wrote:
96slowss wrote:
I have a k and n kit up for sale from my impala. The tube has been smoothed and painted.

how much you looking to get for it? Pic?

Hey man! i saw that purple Impala in Brockton in a few eeks ago, didnt realize you live there! I work in Brockton..

where in beautiful Brockton? I live near Christos. I drive thru Easton every day to my work in Mansfield @ Lance buick GMC.


I work at Sullivan Tire on Belmont st, Easton Brockton line. My girl lives over on the east side of Brockton, I'm over there all the time. I live on 106 in Easton..
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

avatar

Posts : 372
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 42
Location : brockton

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 pm

96Brougham wrote:
mikiehews wrote:
96Brougham wrote:
mikiehews wrote:
96slowss wrote:
I have a k and n kit up for sale from my impala. The tube has been smoothed and painted.

how much you looking to get for it? Pic?

Hey man! i saw that purple Impala in Brockton in a few eeks ago, didnt realize you live there! I work in Brockton..

where in beautiful Brockton? I live near Christos. I drive thru Easton every day to my work in Mansfield @ Lance buick GMC.


I work at Sullivan Tire on Belmont st, Easton Brockton line. My girl lives over on the east side of Brockton, I'm over there all the time. I live on 106 in Easton..

nice, I ride by sully tire everyday!
Back to top Go down
mega

avatar

Posts : 907
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 36
Location : Hyannis, ma

PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 pm

i ride by both places almost every weekend fishing lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-Caprice-Impala-SS/1082
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cold air intake wanted!   

Back to top Go down
 
Cold air intake wanted!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» L99 Intake Manifold?
» Wanted ~ Purple Apple Snails
» Natsuki still cold hearted?
» Power Steering does not work when cold.
» Need diagnose help: '94 Caprice w/LT1 ignition prob

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: