BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Living in.... Nashua? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Living in.... Nashua? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Living in.... Nashua? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Living in.... Nashua? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Living in.... Nashua? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Living in.... Nashua? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Living in.... Nashua? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Living in.... Nashua? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Living in.... Nashua? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Living in.... Nashua?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

Living in.... Nashua? Empty
PostSubject: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Hey Crovo, we can be neighbors! Laughing

But seriously, I had another phone interview with a place in Dracut and this one seems like it will be a better fit than any of the VT gigs. He suggested I check out the Hudson/Nashua area too since I guess its only about 15-20 mins from where id be working. So, how's NH, I know about the tax stuff. But how are rents? Anyone know some non scummy places to live. I spent about an hour on CL today and all the places I found were either really sketchy houses, scam pages, trailer (literally, a campground) or apartment complexes that are really shady.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:58 pm

I could do a little research for you... Smile

There is a good pizza place on Main street in Nashua.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Cadet57 wrote:

But seriously, I had another phone interview with a place in Dracut and this one seems like it will be a better fit than any of the VT gigs. He suggested I check out the Hudson/Nashua area too since I guess its only about 15-20 mins from where id be working. So, how's NH, I know about the tax stuff. But how are rents? Anyone know some non scummy places to live. I spent about an hour on CL today and all the places I found were either really sketchy houses, scam pages, trailer (literally, a campground) or apartment complexes that are really shady.

Its an easy commute to dracut from nashua or hudson , with multiple routes. UMMMM as for rent and places, most complex's off exit 1 in Nashua are reasonable with rent ( a lot of two bed rooms with heat & hot water) , right off highway , close to shopping district. None of the complex's will let you work on your car in the parking lot.......
the cheap house apartments with driveways are in shady looking areas , like mine....... its not so bad ( depending on your neighbors and if you speak spanish). You see and hear a bunch of b.s. talk but thats all it ever is.........
....... besides its NH, $10 and a clean record gets you a permit to conceal Arrow

I use to live in Oak Hill condos off exit 1 ....... Quiet, working class folks there, very private..... I was paying $900 with H & HW included with 2-3 car parking........ Id recommend this place Arrow

as for hudson nh , its a lil more pricey and a pain with police and roads, its a small town that shuts down early.....
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:44 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

Its an easy commute to dracut from nashua or hudson , with multiple routes. UMMMM as for rent and places, most complex's off exit 1 in Nashua are reasonable with rent ( a lot of two bed rooms with heat & hot water) , right off highway , close to shopping district. None of the complex's will let you work on your car in the parking lot.......
the cheap house apartments with driveways are in shady looking areas , like mine....... its not so bad ( depending on your neighbors and if you speak spanish). You see and hear a bunch of b.s. talk but thats all it ever is.........
....... besides its NH, $10 and a clean record gets you a permit to conceal Arrow

I use to live in Oak Hill condos off exit 1 ....... Quiet, working class folks there, very private..... I was paying $900 with H & HW included with 2-3 car parking........ Id recommend this place Arrow

as for hudson nh , its a lil more pricey and a pain with police and roads, its a small town that shuts down early.....

Perfect, thanks man. I'll check out that Oak Hill place. I looked at it online this afternoon and it had a good rating. Good to hear its a legit place.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:58 pm

It has its douche bags like most places..... if your loud, always coming and going or fixing your car cause you have no choice Mad
but for the most part it was great, I just happen to live behind the known grumpy ol guy of the complex.......

........ most "condos" as they call them are privately owned so some are up-graded, allow dogs or come with car port .....

..... also the plow guy lives there and is on top of snow clean up and does a great job Arrow
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

D-bags I can deal with, i'm one myself. Laughing

The no working on cars thing will suck, gonna have to find a spot for that.

I'll give them a call and see if they have anything available for July.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:11 pm

hmmmmmmmm ............ I know a guy who kicks around here with a shop close by.......... but hes such a DICK!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:12 am

I thought he was a tranny??? Wink

I've heard good things about those exit 1 & 2 apartments also.

I'm not a fan of Nashua at all. Too city for me. I can't wait to move back to Hampstead/Atkinson/Plaistow area.

Good luck with the job and the apartment finding!
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:06 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
hmmmmmmmm ............ I know a guy who kicks around here with a shop close by.......... but hes such a DICK!

True and true Razz
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:36 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
I thought he was a tranny??? Wink

..... yeah a tranny that plays with other guys rear ends....... burn!
Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living in.... Nashua?   Living in.... Nashua? Empty

Back to top Go down

Living in.... Nashua?
Page 1 of 1