BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» 1984 Caprice project
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:05 pm by Boxchevy84

» 1984 Caprice project
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:05 pm by Boxchevy84

» Looking for SEO 6J6 wiring
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 10:30 pm by MASShole9C1

» C10: Before and After
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 3:01 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» Moving to a New Forum, And This Time I Really Mean It!
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 8:49 am by boojum

» Mass refugee now in Pa
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 am by MASShole9C1

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:03 am by boojum

» 1996 DGM RMW
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 12:00 pm by Gorillabiter

» Black Cadillac fleetwood parting out.
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:53 pm by Ironfistdog

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:46 am

Looking for a 91-93 9C1/LTZ dash bezel, preferably like the picture, but as long as it is the same woodgrain I can reshoot it. Thanks

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel 009-2-3
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 56
Location : Rumford, Maine

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Is it that one with the Tach/digital speedo? I'll keep my eyes affraid for one. Won't be till march or April though if I find one.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Tomz9C1 wrote:
Is it that one with the Tach/digital speedo? I'll keep my eyes affraid for one. Won't be till march or April though if I find one.

Yeah, for the digi speedo/tach clusters. No worries. I haven't gotten my cluster back yet so I dont even need it right away.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 41
Location : New Boston, NH

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:43 pm

i got one.
its out of a 9c1.
where the one in your pic say LTZ mine is open, there is a change/ junk holder that mounts behind it.
it is gray.
not sure what its worth?
ill take a pic of it tomorrow if your interested.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
i got one.
its out of a 9c1.
where the one in your pic say LTZ mine is open, there is a change/ junk holder that mounts behind it.
it is gray.
not sure what its worth?
ill take a pic of it tomorrow if your interested.

Yeah, the LTZ badge is where my tailgate controls are. If it looks like that one lmk, I'd totally appreciate it. As long as its that style woodgrain like in the pic. I also have the bezel with the darker wood if you wanna do a trade or a trade+$.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 41
Location : New Boston, NH

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Cadet57 wrote:

Yeah, the LTZ badge is where my tailgate controls are. If it looks like that one lmk, I'd totally appreciate it. As long as its that style woodgrain like in the pic. I also have the bezel with the darker wood if you wanna do a trade or a trade+$.
im almost positive its that same woodgrain pattern and color.
ill dig it out tomorrow and take a pic for you.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

Yeah, the LTZ badge is where my tailgate controls are. If it looks like that one lmk, I'd totally appreciate it. As long as its that style woodgrain like in the pic. I also have the bezel with the darker wood if you wanna do a trade or a trade+$.
im almost positive its that same woodgrain pattern and color.
ill dig it out tomorrow and take a pic for you.

Sweet dude. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 41
Location : New Boston, NH

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm

i was wrong on the woodgrain pattern.
i do have the piece that goes next to it over the glove box in the same woodgrain if that helps.
there are 4 screw holes on the bottom edge where something was mounted.
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel 000_0190
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:48 am

PM Sent
Back to top Go down
FREE7466

FREE7466

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 40
Location : VIRGINA

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:28 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
i was wrong on the woodgrain pattern.
i do have the piece that goes next to it over the glove box in the same woodgrain if that helps.
there are 4 screw holes on the bottom edge where something was mounted.
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel 000_0190
HEY STILL WONDERING IF YOU ARE GOING TO SALE THIS BEZEL
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:45 pm

FREE7466 wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
i was wrong on the woodgrain pattern.
i do have the piece that goes next to it over the glove box in the same woodgrain if that helps.
there are 4 screw holes on the bottom edge where something was mounted.
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel 000_0190
HEY STILL WONDERING IF YOU ARE GOING TO SALE THIS BEZEL

Dude, seriously. Stop bumping dead threads. I posted that in JANUARY. That part is gone, its going into my car.
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

Posts : 1568
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 34
Location : working a corner near you

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:51 pm

did ya notice his avatar and location....... nuff said dawg
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

Posts : 4068
Join date : 2010-03-30
Age : 26
Location : Wilmington/Wakefield/Andover

WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:48 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:
did ya notice his avatar and location....... nuff said dawg

Sad Another one bites the dust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel   WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel Empty

Back to top Go down
 
WTB Caprice 9C1/LTZ Dash Bezel
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Need diagnose help: '94 Caprice w/LT1 ignition prob
» 1996 Caprice Classic 15" Alloys with Center Caps for TRADE!!!
» New to the forum, Proud owner of a 94 Caprice
» New Caprice kicking ass on Dodge
» 1982 Caprice 2-Door

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Parts for sale or wanted-
Jump to: