BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!   Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Ok, So I work with a guy who does demo derbys with b-bodys. He strips the cars down to the bare bones. This means that trim, interior, glass and so forth are discarded. Ipeople need anything like bumper covers, wheel well trim, headlamps, tail lights, and basicly the intire interior. Let me know by making a list in your reply to this thread. I will get so many, and go to him with the list, and see what he is willing to let everything go for as a group, rather than bugging him every time. I am sure you can get a great deal.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!   Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 pm

If he has a working '93 wagon that'd be just awesome! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!   Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Rear wheel trim. Has to be in good shape otherwise I'll throw the old beat up ones back on
LAB rear tray carpet
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!   Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Ok, So I work with a guy who does demo derbys withrusted piles that TRUST ME aren't worth saving b-bodys. He strips the cars down to the bare bones. This means that trim, interior, glass and so forth are discarded. Ipeople need anything like bumper covers, wheel well trim, headlamps, tail lights, and basicly the intire interior. Let me know by making a list in your reply to this thread. I will get so many, and go to him with the list, and see what he is willing to let everything go for as a group, rather than bugging him every time. I am sure you can get a great deal.

FIXT

Trying to think if there are any pieces from a bubble that would be of any value to me....

Does he ever do boxies? If so let me know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!   Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:26 pm

LOL. He has had some boxes as well.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!   Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:29 am

If he has one, I would like the cornering lamp harness that runs between the two cornering lamps, it goes across the core support and I believe plugs in someplace around in back of where the charcoal canister/ Driver's headlamp is (on a TBI car). Might be needing other stuff, have to think though, lol
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!   Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:33 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
LOL. He has had some boxes as well.

Hmmm, I'll come up with a few things for you to ask him/check if he's got lying around.
Back to top Go down
FREE7466

FREE7466

PostSubject: CAN YOU CHECK AND SEE IF HE HAS A 93 CAPRICE LTZ DASH BEZEL ALSO    Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:30 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Ok, So I work with a guy who does demo derbys with b-bodys. He strips the cars down to the bare bones. This means that trim, interior, glass and so forth are discarded. Ipeople need anything like bumper covers, wheel well trim, headlamps, tail lights, and basicly the intire interior. Let me know by making a list in your reply to this thread. I will get so many, and go to him with the list, and see what he is willing to let everything go for as a group, rather than bugging him every time. I am sure you can get a great deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!   Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Parts, parts, parts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1