BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?

Go down 
+7
onehunglo
Cadet57
Matt Trakker
toomanytoyz
Tomz9C1
1984twodoor
silverfox103
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Well, the star of the show "Fred Dryer" is a boxy fan. Here is his 9c1 purchased directly from GM. And those are one off boyds billet aluminum n97s. Very Happy
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? File0016
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? File0014
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Yes, with Fred Dryer. He was a defensive end with the NY Giants, traded to the Pats but refused to report. He was then traded to the Rams. He was a very good player, he may be in the hall. As for the show, never watched it.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:11 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Yes, with Fred Dryer. He was a defensive end with the NY Giants, traded to the Pats but refused to report. He was then traded to the Rams. He was a very good player, he may be in the hall. As for the show, never watched it.

Tom C.
I was not going quite that far back Tom. Wink
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:16 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Well, the star of the show "Fred Dryer" is a boxy fan. Here is his 9c1 purchased directly from GM. And those are one off boyds billet aluminum n97s. Very Happy
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? File0016
Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? File0014

He's ok in my book Arrow

Sweet car, I love the big N97s Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm

What's the date on that issue Billy?
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
silverfox103 wrote:

Tom C.
I was not going quite that far back Tom. Wink

Sorry, that was the early 70's. You were still in diapers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:46 am

Tomz9C1 wrote:
I am not sure. I want to say mid 90s. 95-96.

silverfox103 wrote:

maybe. I think I was out of diapers by septomber 1970. scratch
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Tomz9C1 wrote:
I am not sure. I want to say mid 90s. 95-96.

silverfox103 wrote:

maybe. I think I was out of diapers by septomber 1970. scratch

I wasn't in them yet... In fact, I wasn't even on the radar. Wink

Cool article. Smile

Never heard of the show...
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Hunter! I used to watch that show when I was little, I actually have the first season on DVD.

It was okay for it's day kind of a cheesy play on Dirty Harry, the girl who played his partner on the show was hot. He kept ruining the PD assigned unmarked cruisers, or winding up with one that was already falling apart.

Btw..nice boxy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Wicked car. Love those N97's.
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Nice, I defenitly remember that show! He had a fine looking broad as his sidekick.

How awsome is it that Trakker has that DVD Arrow
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:13 pm

^I randomly found it at either Wal-Mart or Best Buy, I forget.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc-Ccs9WNBM hahaha

I'm indecisive, but I think this is my all time favorite TV show opening...but there are like 10 different versions of it. There was one with a Camaro spinning out I remember clearly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvs-gBjzuy4

Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:05 pm

I'd like to find one, whats the date and volume.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
OptimaJim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Sorry for the slow response on this thread. I was actually looking for that article for a different reason. It appeared in the May 2001 issue of GMHTP. Ask me how I know Wink

Jim McIlvaine
eCare Manager, OPTIMA Batteries, Inc.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 pm

OptimaJim wrote:
Sorry for the slow response on this thread. I was actually looking for that article for a different reason. It appeared in the May 2001 issue of GMHTP. Ask me how I know Wink

Jim McIlvaine

Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? 4480-25322

"...What do you know?" Very Happy

Oh waaaaaaait...Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:34 am

OptimaJim wrote:

Jim McIlvaine
No kidding?

Welcome, and what brings you to our little forum? You must have googled the article, and this forum came up?
Back to top Go down
OptimaJim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 am

Hi IMPALADAKID, thanks for the welcome. I was searching for that article and hoping it was still archived on the GMHTP website, but they must have decided to take it down at some point. Fred Dryer was actually a really interesting interview. He spent a lot of his youth at Lion's, has been into cars forever and actually lived in a van outside Giants Stadium one year. When he saw the next generation B-body, he decided he wanted to snag one of the old ones before they were all gone. I believe he found that one in the Rhode Island State Patrol fleet with virtually no miles on it. At the time I interviewed him he also had a tri-9 Impala SS, but this was clearly his favorite.

Jim McIlvaine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:31 pm

OptimaJim wrote:
Hi IMPALADAKID, thanks for the welcome. I was searching for that article and hoping it was still archived on the GMHTP website, but they must have decided to take it down at some point. Fred Dryer was actually a really interesting interview. He spent a lot of his youth at Lion's, has been into cars forever and actually lived in a van outside Giants Stadium one year. When he saw the next generation B-body, he decided he wanted to snag one of the old ones before they were all gone. I believe he found that one in the Rhode Island State Patrol fleet with virtually no miles on it. At the time I interviewed him he also had a tri-9 Impala SS, but this was clearly his favorite.

Jim McIlvaine
We have had a lot of firsts, but I think this is the first author.

And GMHTP rules. That was the only magazine I ever had a subscription for.
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
OptimaJim wrote:

Jim McIlvaine
No kidding?

Welcome, and what brings you to our little forum? You must have googled the article, and this forum came up?

Ca Ching!
Forum value hits its 2012 max value.... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:45 pm

sdstick wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
OptimaJim wrote:

Jim McIlvaine
No kidding?

Ca Ching!
LOL. Laughing

Now if Fred Dryer, and Jon Moss join, this forum will be more valuable than Facebook. cheers
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
sdstick wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
OptimaJim wrote:

Jim McIlvaine
No kidding?

Ca Ching!
LOL. Laughing

Now if Fred Dryer, and Jon Moss join, this forum will be more valuable than Facebook. cheers

Wow this little forum just got a bit bigger!
Back to top Go down
OptimaJim

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:48 am

I've been called a lot of things, but “author” has never been one of them. “Journalist” would even be a stretch, as I kind of think of those guys as people who actually went to school and studied journalism. I did get to interview Jon Moss a while back and did ask him about his thoughts on the Marauder that was about to be introduced and whether GM would have any response to that. Although I'm not allowed to post external links, it was interesting to see how he viewed the future of full-sized sedans.

Jim McIlvaine
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:26 pm

sdstick wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
OptimaJim wrote:

Jim McIlvaine
No kidding?

Ca Ching!

LOL

Welcome, Jim!
Back to top Go down
nttyfufu

nttyfufu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 pm

My sister loved that show She made me watch it with her when I was little. I don't remember much of it tho.
Back to top Go down
https://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/nttyfufu/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?   Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember the tv show "Hunter"?
Page 1 of 1