BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Remember Greg? Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thrillhouse

Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy Empty
PostSubject: Remember Greg? Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy   Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:59 am

Yup - I'm back!

Its been a WHILE. I still have the Impala, I couldn't give it up but since the bike accident its been in storage.

I've been working/living in Boston. Had an Audi A4 for a lease and I have a GTI lease now thats up in Feb. Work has changed pretty good recently and I'll be working from home with no expectation to be on call or ever drive into the office unless I want to.

With the GTI lease coming up, it just may be time to get the Impala out of storage and get it back actually running. I haven't had the room/time to do so. Now I'll have the room again and without having to drive it in the snow, I'm really thinking I should run it Spring/Summer/Fall.

Is there a good shop that I can simply drop it off at? What I know it needs; battery, ALL fluids/filters, front end work (it just tracked bad on the highway), anything else needed for something stored 7 years and it didn't have spark when I tried to move it last (probably opti). I'd also probably have them throw a few things on that have been sitting just waiting too.

Anything new with anyone? For those that don't know me; 1996 Impala DGGM SS I got in '97. I was an active forum member and then got into a motorcycle wreck.

-Greg
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: Remember Greg? Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy   Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Sweet Nice to see you back, I have the same car!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Remember Greg? Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy   Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:09 pm

GREG! What's UP dude???? Good to see you're still around! Smile I knew you were in that bad bike wreck, but then we never heard from or saw you again... I wonder about you every once and a while. (And Dustin, And Mike, and John, and Josh, Dave, etc...)

Good to see you found us again!

Hope you like the new diggs, and Merry Christmas! Smile

Oh yeah, and PM Al (v8killer) on here, and I'm sure he can hook your car back up. He's like our resident mechanic, or something. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
thrillhouse

PostSubject: Re: Remember Greg? Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy   Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:03 am

Whats up!!!?? Thanks! I wonder about those guys too.

Will send a message for sure. Just getting my options weighed out really. Still the chance I can find somewhere to do the work and a hand or two.

One thing I did notice when I went out last night (Impala won't see snow) but I will need to put the resonators on the ATR dual... Storrow Drive tunnels will be pretty loud! I see one DGGM in Charlestown fairly regularly. Its always street parked and I see a few others occasionally. Not something you see in the city!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Greg? Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy   Remember Greg?  Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember Greg? Gbelli? What Ever Happened To That Guy
Page 1 of 1