BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How about some decals to go with the roundup?

Go down 
+6
boojum
Matt Trakker
toomanytoyz
GasTT
bammax
1984twodoor
10 posters
AuthorMessage

How about some decals to go with the roundup? Empty
PostSubject: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Since this thing is growing like WF, why not make some decals to commemorate the event.

This is just a basic idea I have had in my head for awhile, and since it seems Wagon Mafia is no more.
How about some decals to go with the roundup? Thirdannual

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:32 pm

I would totally grab one or two of those Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:10 pm

I'd change the "third annual" to a streamlined font and tilt it to match the cars body line. otherwise it's a great looking decal.

Get on it Crovo
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:12 pm

I think it looks a little too busy for an event decal.... maybe just put 2010 fall roundup inside it and get rid of all the other text. I already have badass of ne all over my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 pm

GasTT wrote:
I think it looks a little too busy for an event decal.... maybe just put 2010 fall roundup inside it and get rid of all the other text. I already have badass of ne all over my car.
Like this?
How about some decals to go with the roundup? Anothertry
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Yes something like that
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:37 pm

I'm not interested, but I might be able to get some made in time if you guys want...
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:21 pm

How about a sedan version too? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
Who? scratch

Razz
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Someday someone should make one that's the wagon from behind. Then you could put the writing inside the rear window as if it's one of those vinyl decals that people put on their windows in real life. That would look pretty cool and would really stand out more.
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 pm

I might be in if you can get a Camaro version. Smile
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:05 pm

boojum wrote:

Laughing Laughing Long live " F & BaDass ". Should be a Firebird though, they have better lines Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:18 pm

V8Killer wrote:
boojum wrote:

Laughing Laughing Long live " F & BaDass ". Should be a Firebird though, they have better lines Rolling Eyes

LOL... With the lights up???
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm

GasTT wrote:
I like it the way it is, but what about a sedan on a T-shirt?
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
Who? scratch
I'm contacting the NSSCP!

Razz
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:31 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

and since it seems Wagon Mafia is no more.
How about some decals to go with the roundup? Thirdannual

WTF are you talking about,. its growing like WF?? hmmmm,.
Wagon Mafia no more?? i still got the decals on my car,. and you know once you,re in you can never get out ALIVE!!,.
I gotta send big paulie around to see you?? huh??
you go ahead make up some stickers,. but be careful what you say to who, ok? capisce cicco??

Nick
Wagon Mafia
Capo dei Capi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:56 am

phantom 309 wrote:

WTF are you talking about,. its growing like WF?? hmmmm,.
Every year it gets bigger. cheers
phantom 309 wrote:

Wagon Mafia no more?? i still got the decals on my car,. and you know once you,re in you can never get out ALIVE!!,.
Try getting a new decal. No longer made. Rolling Eyes
phantom 309 wrote:

I gotta send big paulie around to see you?? huh??
Let me know how that works out for ya. scratch
phantom 309 wrote:

you go ahead make up some stickers,. but be careful what you say to who, ok? capisce cicco??
How's this?
How about some decals to go with the roundup? JustforNick
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:00 am

What the hell is Wagon Mafia?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:29 am

Cadet57 wrote:
We could tell yous, but we would have to kill yous. Cool
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:34 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

Oh God, its even worse than the secret society. At least all they do is not invite people to events. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:44 am

Cadet57 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:

Oh God, its even worse than the secret society. At least all they do is not invite people to events. Laughing
So true. So true. I am waiting for Nick to show up at my door and "Whack" me. Razz
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:48 pm

wagon mafia was a club for people with big butt cars. They have gone in and out of hiding because they keep trading in their wagons for Camaros and such and don't want the other members of the group to know. Billy fell out of favor because his SS had a small butt Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about some decals to go with the roundup?   How about some decals to go with the roundup? Empty

Back to top Go down

How about some decals to go with the roundup?
Page 1 of 1