BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooge

Pooge

Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! Empty
PostSubject: Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with!   Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:36 pm

As you guys might know I bought my 5.3 and matching 4l60E from these guys. They both came with a 6 month warranty. I inspected the stuff when I bought it, or so I thought. I took the trash bag off the tranny this weekend to find that the neutral safety switch plug/box was smashed up a bit.

I called them up and told them the issue, admitted that it could have happened when I had it, though I doubted it, but that I could not be sure. I asked them to sell me one at half price since I could not pinpoint if I had bought it broken or if it had gotten whacked in my truck on the way home or something...

They asked for my address and said that I would see the new (used) Neutral Safety Switch tomorrow, that they were taking care of it!

http://www.bowautoparts.com/

Pretty stand up operation!

Doug
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with!   Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Probably helped that you were a stand up customer too
Wasnt this the place that listed Crovos bumper in stock?
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with!   Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 pm

sdstick wrote:
Probably helped that you were a stand up customer too
Wasnt this the place that listed Crovos bumper in stock?

I asked about Crovo's bumper, he said they are in stock for a day at the most, that they are usually standing orders for them, and when there is not they clear right out fast.

I actually saw them dismantling a 2500 and saw the nice clean bumper, asked about it, and it was already sold!

Doug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with!   Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:37 pm

I got my 2 engines from them two years ago. Both had 100k on them and as most know, one di not last a week. I called them, and they said to bring the engine back and they would give me another one. I told them I would need another in hand before I could remove the bad one. The guy called me back and told me to come get my engine, and bring the other back when I could.
Then once I had #2 engine on the truck, the guy told me not to worry about it.

So I have to say I agree with Doug 100%. Bow Auto parts FTMFW. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with!   Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bow Auto Parts (Bow Auto Salvage) - Excellent to deal with!
Page 1 of 1