BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» 1984 Caprice project
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:05 pm by Boxchevy84

» 1984 Caprice project
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:05 pm by Boxchevy84

» Looking for SEO 6J6 wiring
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 10:30 pm by MASShole9C1

» C10: Before and After
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 3:01 pm by MalibuSSwagon

» Moving to a New Forum, And This Time I Really Mean It!
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 8:49 am by boojum

» Mass refugee now in Pa
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 8:46 am by MASShole9C1

» The Official 1987 Two Door Body Off RE-build Thread!
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:03 am by boojum

» 1996 DGM RMW
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 12:00 pm by Gorillabiter

» Black Cadillac fleetwood parting out.
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 7:53 pm by Ironfistdog

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    
CalendarCalendar

Share
 

 CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waldo617

Waldo617

Posts : 194
Join date : 2010-03-20
Age : 31
Location : Milton

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:46 pm

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/1656267200.html !!!! 1996 Chevy Impala SS $6400 !!!! (boston)

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/1640141286.html 1996 IMPALA SS LT-1 64K MILES - $7850 (PROVIDENCE )

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/1636867802.html absolutely spotless 1996 Impala SS - $4000 (worcester )

http://capecod.craigslist.org/cto/1621310354.html 1994 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport 350 LT1 - $8500 (Falmouth, MA)

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ctd/1660150139.html
1993 caprice classic - $1500 (boston)


http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ctd/1654161203.html **** 1993 CHEVROLET CAPRICE **** - $695 (NORTH OXFORD)
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Word of warning. On the Boston craigslist there is a few 94-96 Caprice wag's. With different phone numbers/ city's listed. They are all the same dealer. They are junk. They had two, one was a 95, the frame was rotting and the gas tank was held on with cargo tie down straps. I'm not kidding. One ad they list a white on. It doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

Posts : 5093
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 37
Location : Reading, MA

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Word of warning. On the Boston craigslist there is a few 94-96 Caprice wag's. With different phone numbers/ city's listed. They are all the same dealer. They are junk. They had two, one was a 95, the frame was rotting and the gas tank was held on with cargo tie down straps. I'm not kidding. One ad they list a white on. It doesn't exist.

Is that the guy that's down around Quincy or Weymouth or something? People have actually been posting ads just to complain about this dealer and his sketchiness.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

Posts : 2301
Join date : 2009-02-22
Age : 37
Location : Mansfield, Ma

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 am

I saw the Oxford one Saturday, don't bother
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

Posts : 5093
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 37
Location : Reading, MA

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 am



Last edited by Matt Trakker on Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:25 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Word of warning. On the Boston craigslist there is a few 94-96 Caprice wag's. With different phone numbers/ city's listed. They are all the same dealer. They are junk. They had two, one was a 95, the frame was rotting and the gas tank was held on with cargo tie down straps. I'm not kidding. One ad they list a white on. It doesn't exist.

Is that the guy that's down around Quincy or Weymouth or something? People have actually been posting ads just to complain about this dealer and his sketchiness.

Yep. Thats the one. He's in Whitman. I wish I saw the complaints BEFORE I drove an hour and a half to see a rusted out shitbox. Then he asked if I wanted to put a deposit on the car lol!
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 56
Location : Rumford, Maine

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm

I hate people like that.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Tomz9C1 wrote:
I hate people like that.

Amen. One more thing about this guy. When I called about the Caprice I saw, he said it had 130k on it. Not bad I thought. When I got there? 172k. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

Posts : 5093
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 37
Location : Reading, MA

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
Tomz9C1 wrote:
I hate people like that.

Amen. One more thing about this guy. When I called about the Caprice I saw, he said it had 130k on it. Not bad I thought. When I got there? 172k. Evil or Very Mad

For the longest time, this guy was also selling one of those weird 91-96 Caprices that had some sort of "Brougham" conversion involving adding an elongated roof with the back window of a Roadmaster sedan or something like that, and covering everything with a vinyl top. The car was like a 1993, yet his ads insisted it was a 96 with a "Corvette engine" lol.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

Posts : 4481
Join date : 2010-03-14
Age : 31
Location : Chicopee, MA

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
Cadet57 wrote:
Tomz9C1 wrote:
I hate people like that.

Amen. One more thing about this guy. When I called about the Caprice I saw, he said it had 130k on it. Not bad I thought. When I got there? 172k. Evil or Very Mad

For the longest time, this guy was also selling one of those weird 91-96 Caprices that had some sort of "Brougham" conversion involving adding an elongated roof with the back window of a Roadmaster sedan or something like that, and covering everything with a vinyl top. The car was like a 1993, yet his ads insisted it was a 96 with a "Corvette engine" lol.

Whenever I see the words "corvette engine" in a CL ad I laugh. I looked at a supposed LT1 which was just an L99 and the guy got all pissed when I told him it wasnt an LT1.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

Posts : 1498
Join date : 2009-01-21
Age : 56
Location : Rumford, Maine

CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw
Sounds like they've done to many drugs I had to do it. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS   CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS Empty

Back to top Go down
 
CRAIGSLIST NEW ENGLAND DEALS
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Craigslist - WTB Roadmaster parts
» The South East England Monsoon of 2012 continues.......
» Kirkham Pottery (England)
» H J Wood (England)
» Craigslist find! 94 Fleetwood Brougham!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: NE marketplace :: Cars for sale or wanted-
Jump to: