BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup

Go down 
+14
Deputy347K9
cloud 9
iceman3201
laidlow91
LandMaster
Matt Trakker
onehunglo
toomanytoyz
sdstick
booth9C1SS
QwikImpSS
Fishah
96Brougham
silverfox103
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is going
Just myself
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Myself+1
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Myself+2
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Myself+3
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I Won't make it so have fun.
October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 pm

GasTT wrote:
I did a quick scan through the topic what state is this taking place in?
Not yours! Wink

It is in southern New Hampshire. It starts in Portsmouth, and will break up around Concord. cheers This route is somewhat central through the middle of New England. So we will have people traveling as far from the north, as you would from the south to get to the starting point.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:24 pm

If I can make it up then Timmy can make it Wink. Unless he spends the day before at the track and doesn't feel like making the long drive 2 days in a row. That's the only reason I'm not going to the last minute races. It's too much traveling on back to back days.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:05 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
I blew off working on that Tom Cruise movie in Boston as a stunt/background driver to go to this, I hope you're all happy...jeez

The what now?

I do movie extra work on the side...

They had this movie filming here called "Wichita", and I was supposed to use my Blazer in it...I did the stunt rehearsal (got paid like 164 bucks to work for 4.5 hours driving my truck through cones, having two nuts in rental Corollas weave in and out of our vehicles as a moving slalom, and watch other people do the same thing) and on that day they gave us a list of dates we needed to keep open if they needed us...I set up two weeks of my life AROUND those days, then they tried to make me come work over Columbus Day weekend, which was NOT on the list and a time where I scheduled all my personal stuff... Laughing Then they wanted me to come by today, and this Saturday! I didn't want to bother, I already got my money from them for the rehearsal, and I can put it on my resume...lol

Can't wait for Sat...I got only two of my new tires, friggin' UPS somehow misplaced the other two and they're rescheduled for a delivery tomorrow...they better leave them here if no one is home and my note on the door is!

Last edited by Matt Trakker on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:05 am

bammax wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
I blew off working on that Tom Cruise movie in Boston as a stunt/background driver to go to this, I hope you're all happy...jeez

You should be thanking us. He probably would have tried to lure you into his spaceship for some good old fashioned "probing" affraid

That or he'd ruin my new couch by jumping on it and leave Scientology pamphlets and L. Ron Hubbard books all over my truck... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:21 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

The what now?

I do movie extra work on the side...

They had this movie filming here called "Wichita", and I was supposed to use my Blazer in it...I did the stunt rehearsal (got paid like 164 bucks to work for 4.5 hours driving my truck through cones, having two nuts in rental Corollas weave in and out of our vehicles as a moving slalom, and watch other people do the same thing) and on that day they gave us a list of dates we needed to keep open if they needed us...I set up two weeks of my life AROUND those days, then they tried to make me come work over Columbus Day weekend, which was NOT on the list and a time where I scheduled all my personal stuff... Laughing Then they wanted me to come by today, and this Saturday! I didn't want to bother, I already got my money from them for the rehearsal, and I can put it on my resume...lol

Can't wait for Sat...I got only two of my new tires, friggin' UPS somehow misplaced the other two and they're rescheduled for a delivery tomorrow...they better leave them here if no one is home and my note on the door is!
How did you get a job like that?

The closest I have ever came at my hight was that time I stunt doubled for Travelociy's Roaming Gnome. I was eventually let go when the director felt I was two short for the job. Laughing

Thank you,.. Thank you... I will be here all week.

Just remember folks. If you can' make fun of yourself, make fun of others. geek
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 am

I wish I could make it this year guys, but as always the J.O.B. gets in the way again. Have fun, be safe and keep the shiny side up.
Tom Sr.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Tomz9C1 wrote:
Have fun, be safe and keep the shiny side up.

If more people saw the shiny paint under my car and the filthy ragged paint on top they'd stop saying "keep the shiny side up" Laughing Or maybe they wouldn't Suspect
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:34 pm

That's a pretty cool job, Matt! Smile

Is there room for more??? Wink

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
That's a pretty cool job, Matt! Smile

Is there room for more??? Wink

It's not all it's cracked up to be...lol

Work was slow and I randomly started doing it for some movie called "The Box" in Dec. of 2007...they wanted to use my car after I replied to some email thing I saw, then they had me play like 7 or 8 different background characters...
That's finally coming out this halloween, I don't know if it's going to be stupid or not. I wound up doing it all the time after I got laid off...I have no idea how I got picked so many times, it's dumb luck really, I just sign up on casting websites here and there. I didn't do anything for almost a year then a few months ago more movies popped up and I worked on 4 of them!

If you get the Mall Cop DVD I'm in the deleted scenes...which I think is better than being mixed in with hundreds of people in the actual feature film... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

If you get the Mall Cop DVD I'm in the deleted scenes...which I think is better than being mixed in with hundreds of people in the actual feature film... Laughing
Deleted!.... And proud of it! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup   October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

October 17th--2nd Annual Northeast Wagon and B & D Roundup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2