BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?

Go down 
+2
IMPALADAKID
Pooge
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooge

Pooge

Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? Gutlas10

Just picked up this old 69 Cutlass.

I have all the factory parts, even the protect-o-plate and original bill of sale. It's pretty clear it spent most of it's time in the south, purchased new in Alabama. It is in incredible shape for it's age with the exception of the roof shell which clearly sat for some time with ripped vinyl, probably going to need to re-skin it before I go too far. Rust is virtually non-existent otherwise, just a bit behind the rear wheels, which may very well get full quarters at some point to make it right. The selling point was the fact that the floors are near perfect, doors don't sag at all, and rockers are mint.

Picked it up for about what the the performance front suspension parts alone are worth; Front upper and lower Hotchkiss arms, QA1 coils, 2" drop spindles, disc brake conversion... Has factory buckets and console. The hood and grill must have been backed into at one point, so it might see some 442 looking parts...

It's going to be a long term project, estimated time of completion is prom for my 19 month old son Wink I was not looking for this thing, it just fell in my lap and the money was right. As soon as the house is done I'm going to try to throw a night a week at it to start breathing some life into it, hopefully Nolan will be interested in cars half as much as I am.

I'll give you guys one guess on what's going in the engine bay and between the seats.... With this suspension, the right sway bars, and a nice set of tires, I really want to see this thing be a Bad-ass corner carver.

Doug
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 4:25 pm

Billy likey. Love those wheels, and I hope you keep it the factory color, but with a smooth roof.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 5:14 pm

I love the wheels too, especially if it stays that color, which I think it will. I just have not decided if it will be solid roof or black vinyl...
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Are you thinking modern drivetrain, or original era?
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Sweet find! Definitely keep up on the updates.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 8:21 am

Mod day at Doug's house!
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:07 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

Modern for sure. I have all the original stuff, I'll push it in the corner of the garage. This is getting T56 and LS power for sure.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 5:58 pm

Pooge wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Modern for sure. I have all the original stuff, I'll push it in the corner of the garage. This is getting T56 and LS power for sure.
This statement has win all over it.
Back to top Go down
Diesel Ryder

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 7:49 am

Hahaha! Better call it a modern artwork then.
Back to top Go down
Chris Klein

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2020 6:55 pm

I was wondering what happened to this build since it's been years when the last update was created. Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?   Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who died and made this a Cutlass Forum?
Page 1 of 1