BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats Empty
PostSubject: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Free pair of roadmaster limited seats. Tan. Power. Nice shape. Converted to 40/40 buckets. Located in southern NH. Come get em before next dump day. Wink

FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats IMG_20140514_122355_780_zpsc28382d6

FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats IMG_20140514_122347_573_zps066fa973

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:42 pm

I think I'll take these!
Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 3:58 pm

His and hers office chairs ?  Arrow 
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Good idea, but I'll use them in my RMS for when I do the blazer console. Some gray SEM, and they should be all set!

Crovo, when is a good day/time to drive up to get these? I work at 6pm and have Sundays off. Otherwise I'm free during the day.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Ha, crap. I was going to ask if those would bolt into a full-size Chevy truck, my dad broke the driver's seatback in my old truck and drives it with a "The CLUB" holding the seat up.  Laughing
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Sorry guys, they're already spoken for. Right after I put em up, I got a text and I'm just getting back to this now. So, sold! (sold?)

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:21 pm

This thread blows  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:11 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Have no fear Brian. I have a drivers bucket seat bottom (the metal frame) to make a bucket seat out of a bench. Your good to go. Arrow 

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:39 pm

Sorry Brian. I had put em up on FB, too. I've got a lot of other stuff, too, so keep your eyes peeled. Wink

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:26 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:
Have no fear Brian. I have a drivers bucket seat bottom (the metal frame) to make a bucket seat out of a bench. Your good to go. Arrow 

Thanks Billy. How much of a pita is that? I still need a drivers seat skin which is why I tried to jump on these.

toomanytoyz wrote:
Sorry Brian. I had put em up on FB, too. I've got a lot of other stuff, too, so keep your eyes peeled. Wink

Cool. Not a big deal lol. I'm a bit anxious to get this roadmaster project on the up and up. These would've been perfect! I hadn't seen your FB oats since we aren't friends Wink
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:24 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:

Thanks Billy. How much of a pita is that? I still need a drivers seat skin which is why I tried to jump on these.
Actually, you need a passengers side seat skin, or we can use your existing skin If you can't find one.

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Brian, I didn't think of this, but have you considered cleaning that driver's seat and using a curved sewing needle to repair the burst seam? I don't remember the exact extent of the damage on there (yes, I know the p/o put duct tape on it lol).
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Yes Matt. Actually I think you and I had previously talked about that method to fix it. The seat skin is pretty cracked and peeling in addition to the split seam/duct tape fiasco.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:23 pm

It's worth a shot...might get you by and take the sin out of it until you get a real nice one. I was flipping out when my Tahoe's seat was like that. lol

I'd at least try to scrub it up with a horsehair brush dipped with that Woolite and water solution (I forget the ratio but I'm sure googling it along with "Autopia" would lead to results) a few times and the dirt would come out...then you could rub some of that Meguiars conditioner into it (if it seemed like it was going to be worth it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats   FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE pair of tan leather roadie limited seats
Page 1 of 1