BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members

Go down 
+9
Machine-De-Zine
bigbluey88
Matt Trakker
toomanytoyz
No Moa
Cadet57
MASShole9C1
drhoho99
1984twodoor
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Empty
PostSubject: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:45 pm

I've been made aware of a number of cars that will be available, I don't want to say too much before the owner has a chance to post about them however these are real deal collectable B-bodys.

Boxy cars I WANT but due to timing I probably won't be able to get. Sucks because I could use a new daily! Anyway more details will be posted and I will provide pictures when the time comes. Some cool stuff is available to those who would be able to facilitate the trip.

Now that I've dangled the bait I'm sure people will pay attention for a post by the owner. Subscribe to this thread!  Arrow 
Back to top Go down
drhoho99

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:42 pm

Subscribed.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Hmmmm. I know who you're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyTue May 13, 2014 10:39 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Hmmmm. I know who you're talking about.

Has Mrs.Crovo finally given El Presidente an ultimatum?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:02 pm

This thread blows without pictures or pricing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed May 14, 2014 12:40 pm

I has no boxies. Yet.
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed May 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Jesus Matt! No pics, the teasing, this thread is very unbecoming and atypical of you!  Spill the beans!

Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:14 pm

can we have a list of these vehicles any wagons from 1985-1990. If so I definitely want info yes I agree this is a tease hope for more info soon.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:30 pm

No wagons. I can guarantee that. Read the first post again.
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed May 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Ahhh thanks boxy cars are fun as well.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyWed May 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Still waiting on pics from the owner. Still hoping by some chance I can get one (yeah right  Rolling Eyes wrong time for this opportunity!) but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:38 am

Sorry for the delay. Computer photo files remain frozen.

There are at least five cars, perhaps more. No pics yet, I will take some shots later today, then email them to 1984twodoor to post.

All have been sitting for a while, as they were the extra vehicles in pecking order.

(#1, Grey) & (#2, Cream Tan) - Two 1989 9C1s have front end accident damage, but they were good running cars with complete 5.7 drive-trains and HD suspension.
One of these 89s (#2) would be an excellent driver with a replacement radiator & support, right front fender, header and grill.

(#3, Black) & (#4, Brown) - An 88 & a 90 are complete & straight, (both 9C1s) but a bit tattered from non-use. They were both also strong running 5.7L HD PA pursuit cars.

(#5, Champaign) - A 1984 Olds LS Brougham, loaded, slight body damage on driver's side, needs a tune up, have all the parts ready to be installed, but no time left to do it.

Today I discovered that the brown 90 9C1 (#4) has developed a windshield leak above the steering wheel since last fall, so the interior is a bit ripe.

None were flooded from Irene or Sandy.

I won't have time to handle selling these cars the way we would like, so the prices should be expected to be lowered accordingly.

With the potential loss of 18 vehicles to be concerned with, I've decided that these were the ones that must go.

None of the cars in the sig.photo below are for sale.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 8:43 am

Pricing? That is a long drive though. Sorry you have to sell.
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 10:12 am

Wow. This is very unfortunate, i'm sorry you have to sell. Hope all of these can get to good homes.

Anyone want an '03 Jetta?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:56 pm

#5 the olds

[img]Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image_zpscf4cb4be[/img]

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image2_zpsd3fdf10f

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image3_zps7a7b5212

Last edited by 1984twodoor on Thu May 15, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Grey 9C1

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image_zps1d2bfb53

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image2_zps703410d9

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image3_zps434e85b4

Last edited by 1984twodoor on Thu May 15, 2014 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Brown and black 9c1s

[img]Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image4_zps03f3bb01[/img]

[img]Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image5_zps418f671b[/img]

Last edited by 1984twodoor on Thu May 15, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:13 pm

pics aren't showing up ked.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:15 pm

This is like watching a stripper undress and having her stop at the underwear. Wtf! Focus!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Cream tan car BEFORE accident damage

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image6_zps1a04dd22

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Image7_zpsd88e46dd
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:40 pm

OOOOOOOOH man I want all of them.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:16 pm

I want this olds!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:18 pm

Wow Glenn. I'm sorry to hear you having to sell these, but I'm glad at the same time you'll potentially still be around here with some B-bodies.

I have to say I really, really dig that Oldsmobile. Didn't you say you bought that car brand new?
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Ordered this 84 LS Brougham new in 83, loaded w/very possible luxury option, +G80, F41 etc. 15"x8" Vette rallies will be on it.

I'm keeping the Centerline 15x8 Telstars.

The town is coming down hard on me to remove these cars, so move quickly and take possession, to save them from the crusher.

I really MUST focus on my definite keepers.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Damn it. Why is there always a huge distance involved.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:16 pm

No Moa wrote:
Damn it. Why is there always a huge distance involved.

That's half of my battle. The other half is how I'd get it! If this was in July and I had a truck I'd have already gotten one. Terrible timing for something that shouldn't be happening to begin with.  Surprised 
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:29 pm

All are invited to PM me directly and get more details on any particular car.

You can also have specific questions answered much more quickly on the phone. PM first.

Unfortunately this window of availability will not be open long.
Back to top Go down
drhoho99

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 6:56 pm

email sent
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm

"This image was shot today, sorry it's partly hidden behind my shed.
When I put a battery in it I'll drive it out and rinse the grime off of it."

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Tancar_zps18ef14b6
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:18 pm

That olds is also calling my name so tempting Smile
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:38 pm

I'm accepting reasonable offers for the Olds, where one of the front-end hit 9C1s will be included at it's scrap iron value,, (?)cents per pound.

My plan was to make a nice 350, 9C1, 5X5-hub, big brake, HD luxury Oldsmobile.

I was hoping a few of you might get together and figure out who wants what and divide retrieval costs.

Please help Matt (1984twodoor) get one of these cars, no one deserves one of these cars more than he.

I spoke to man who operates an interstate car-hauling outfit down here, he gave me a package deal discount to move all of them for $300 per car to Wrentham Ma.

My people down here say that these 9C1 cars will be near $400.00 apiece in my pocket for their weight in iron.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:47 pm

$400/PC in scrap?

I'm 110% ready to commit to that plan Glenn mentioned above.

I'm interested in the black '88 9C1 with primer fender. Maybe another. Wrenthem is 10 minutes away from me, and anyone who wishes to do so, can stage their car at my house, safe and sound, no charge.

So, who wants to go in?? I'm ready!

Last edited by MASShole9C1 on Fri May 16, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyThu May 15, 2014 9:53 pm

So are the cars in Wrentham or on long Island? The cream or brown one is tempting
Back to top Go down
MancheSSterJake

MancheSSterJake

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyFri May 16, 2014 12:55 pm

This is almost like viewing a wake.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:00 pm

aww man this is just the wrong timing for me........if it's under $1k I could swing it....maybe....gah..
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Sorry to hear this, Glenn... Asshole neighbor move in and start complaining to the town or something?

I'd love to get my hands on that Olds! But I already have too many cars myself. I'm also looking to get rid of a couple.

Good luck, man.
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:53 pm

I tried to find avenues to "harbor" that Olds too. But it's just not possible for me. I already have one car I need to fix soon and 2 other ones.

I'll say this, even if anyone here thinks they're "too far", if you have a place to put these cars and think you could use them, definitely PM Glenn. Time is of the essence, but if someone is seriously interested in a car that can help the situation if the vehicle is then officially "on the way out"...
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:14 pm

My buddy can also provide indoor storage up in Concord, NH if anyone around these parts is interested.

I'm thinking seriously about one of those 9C1's. I like the grey one if I can find the parts.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:54 pm

Here are some pictures of the Olds.  I believe it has a rebuilt trans in it (That was in a Turbo Buick before), the trunk lid has some weird rot on it but that can be replaced.  Rest of the body is apparently solid except for some dents.  It comes with new tune up parts and fuel pump (not Auto Zone brand stuff apparently either).  

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Downlo13

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Downlo14

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Downlo12

I think it's a cool car because it's so loaded.  In 1984, it really wasn't a great idea buying a full sized Caddy with the whole HT4100 nonsense going on, this car was ordered to be "like a Cadillac".  You don't see many with the little fiberoptic turn signal repeaters on the tops of the fenders.  
It's also one of the last year Delta 88s that wasn't FWD...being an LS it has the Olds 98 nose and the all-red taillights on it.  

If I had the time and the place/money, I'd grab this and throw the tune up parts in and get it going on the road again, slap a trunklid on it, etc.

Last edited by Matt Trakker on Sun May 18, 2014 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Black 1988 9C1 and gray 1989 9C1 are spoken for.

Well, the '88 for sure. I'm on the fence with the '89. MalibuSSwagon, if you are serious, it's yours. You need to contact Glenn immediately however.

The Delta 88 is something I've wanted for a while and to be honest, I hope that this one is saved more so than any other as I understand how much it means to Glenn as he's the original owner. I believe the trans has 30 or so miles on it.

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Yep, I can't stress it enough, contact Glenn via phone or email and discuss something if you really are interested.

I believe that Olds has a newer expensive paint job on it as well. Could find a trunklid and rear door and just swap them, have some shop paint them the same color, live with the ding on the quarter for now...or get that fixed too.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Glenn is an excellent guy and knows his stuff. I talked with him on the phone from about 3am to 6am this morning about the cars and various other topics.

I'd really like to see all of these go to good homes and put to good use instead of being squished for scrap money. Glenn says he has a guy who can ship whatever sells, to Massachusetts (down the street from my house) for $300 a pop. So logistics is there and malibuSSwagon offered up storage in NH and I can store your car free of charge at my house in Attleboro, MA.
Back to top Go down
MancheSSterJake

MancheSSterJake

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:17 pm

That truck bed in the pictures has my attention.
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:56 pm

How bad is the accident damage on the cream colored 9c1? Wait, I don't need another car, do I???? Surprised Arrow 
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:13 pm

8bud wrote:
How bad is the accident damage on the cream colored 9c1? Wait, I don't need another car, do I???? Surprised Arrow 

Yes. Yes you do Wink
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySat May 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
(#1, Grey) & (#2, Cream Tan) - Two 1989 9C1s have front end accident damage, but they were good running cars with complete 5.7 drive-trains and HD suspension.
One of these 89s (#2) would be an excellent driver with a replacement radiator & support, right front fender, header and grill.
Sorry, figured it out myself..... Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:42 am

Updates;
- Grey 89 9C1 (w/front damage) put a battery in it, started right up, runs strong.

- Tan 89 9C1 (w/front damage) started up instantly, discovered something I had forgotten, R/S B-pillar pushed in 2", may not be a good full car recovery,, but…
… The rolling chassis w/drivetrain is straight, 9C1 5.7L, 4L60, 8.5", F&R Big Brakes,, complete 9C1 "right stuff" package. Excellent donor car.

- Black 88 9C1 (straight, has recent re-manufactured engine) instant strong start, good brake pedal, quiet exhaust.

- Brown 90 9C1 (straight) Cranks good, out of gas I suspect, a short shot of ether & it quickly came to life (for 1 or 2 seconds), will put gas in & update when it runs. Windshield leak has interior damp.

- Olds 88 LS Brougham,,, Still needs complete tune up, the newly restored original carb re-installed is good.
… I have all the new ignition/side premium tune up parts (incl. AC Delco fuel pump - new in GM box).

The mint 8' P/U bed is being held for the 1990 black, reg.cab, V-3500, 0-miles torq-monster 454 straight off our shop's engine Dyno, manual trans 4x4 Dually, if interested, PM me on this truck.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySun May 18, 2014 1:30 am

Thanks for the update. I'm glad the black '88 starts up and checks out!
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptySun May 18, 2014 7:36 am

Man if I didn't hate boxy's so much I would be all over these!!

Sucks you gotta sell. Sad

I'm intensely involved in my 92 project... If had the space I'd take one just to use as a frame swap for a rat rod truck.
Hope everything works out for you Glenn.
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Update:

I still have one 1990 brown 9C1 for sale, and I thought it would be the first to go.

The front bumper still needs to be re-attached, the last owner said the energy absorber cylinders were broken off, but they can be repaired or replaced for pretty cheap.

The previous owner had enjoyed this car even more than his black 88 (already sold) and the two 89 3/4 ton 4x4 suburbans he still has.

There have been arraignments made with a multi-car interstate carrier to transport several of these cars to the Wrentham/Attleboro area, so another car will be no problem.

If you still want an excellent Boxy (a true-9C1), it's here waiting for someone to speak up, I hate to see it taken by the town only to be crushed for it's steel @ 8 cents/lb.

I must try to save as many as I can, but 18 vehicles are too many to keep (according to a town "safety ordinance").

But I still prefer boxies to bubbles, but thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members   Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members Empty

Back to top Go down

Not a craigslist or Ebay find but something that may be of interest to the members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next