BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CraigsList car finder

Go down 
+24
mikiehews
m00nraker
bowtiepimp
BostonChevy
bladerunner
tonyc712000
LiveFreeorDieTryin
Pooge
Sweet Seventy9
bigbluey88
Tomz9C1
Ironfistdog
mp775
IMPALADAKID
95brmw
V8Killer
toomanytoyz
sdstick
No Moa
1984twodoor
silverfox103
MASShole9C1
Matt Trakker
Cadet57
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
No Moa

No Moa

CraigsList car finder - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 9:37 am

We need to start using the word antique a little less. I don't call my 94 bathroom sh!tter an antique, its a sh!tter. plane and simple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:15 pm

No Moa wrote:
We need to start using the word antique a little less. I don't call my 94 bathroom sh!tter an antique, its a sh!tter. plane and simple.

My apartment's Kohler toilet's date stamp inside the tank is 1963...lol.  That's an antique kind of...however I'm now irked by the thought of how many...things...have passed through it over the last 51 years.  I should probably put a new toilet seat on there now.

Antique, officially, is a 25 year old vehicle. So I'm waiting to see my first 89 Pontiac Grand Prix with antique plates. lol

CraigsList car finder - Page 3 4646890002_large
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 9:33 pm

Some nice stuff coming out of the woodwork...

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/4366713362.html - 68 Fleetwood, pretty dope

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/4362491327.html - pretty killer 96 Fleetwood

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/4328967260.html - nice looking 92, has problem child written on it though...

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/4328975065.html - $1000 beetah Fleet! I want to cut the exhaust off this and rip it around town till it blows up...

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/4309608078.html - Looks strangely familiar...

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/4361692133.html - pretty sweet looking and priced P71 that I really want, even if the color screams Carlton Lassiter

http://potsdam.craigslist.org/cto/4331384783.html - Would make a good "Dirby" car!

http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/4364264723.html - Easily the worst deal on CL...easily

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:30 pm

I love that '68!

That '96 FWB is a helluva deal if it ain't junk underneath.

That's indigos caddy

That '88 needs more than paint and a coolant hose

As far as P71s go, we just picked up a nice one for my company take home car back in October.

It's a 2003, had 103,xxx, newer black paint, dual spotlights, push bar, laptop, extra parts, and 2 extra studded snows mounted on steelies and extra center caps. Drove down to conn and paid $3,000 over the $3,800 he wanted. Zero rust and runs real good. Factory tint too. It's kinda funny, the '98 we had that I was using had less miles, power everything, traction control and even had carpet. Bought it from NH for $2,700. Was a MA state unmarked car. The new one was a marked unit from western MA. Back doors don't work tho. Rods are in the trunk, but don't belong to this car. I've only had to replace a coil and sometimes the headlights cut out while driving. The 98 was a NIGHTMARE with misfires and suspension parts. I'm not a fan of these and keep saying we should switch to Impalas or Chargers. Or even the early 2000s Taurus. Hell, I'd take a 12 year old Blazer for practicality. [/cool story bruh]
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 pm

It pisses me off that the 90-92 Cadillac Broughams (that are for sale) always seem to have rust/rot along the top of the cladding pieces where they rub the paint. It sucks! That black one looks cool but it's all rusted there...I wouldn't pay 800 bucks for something with rust like that on it! I think both of those Broughams are the same seller...the ratty rusty gray one was being sold alongside a nicer one before...

There was a nice looking one in Hamilton recently, black, D'Elegance, 350 TBI but also had the wire wheels added (I read that GM did not install those on the tow-pack Broughams because the steel wheels and wire caps were stronger) but they posted pictures of the thing in the parking lot of a car wash, at night, all wet...obviously trying to hide the rust (you could see some bubbles).

That '68 Fleetwood seems like a pretty nice car for the price. I wonder how the frame is on that thing. I love the different sheetmetal and roofline on those compared to the sedans..I wish it was a hardtop though.
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:20 am

Man I love that 96...if a nice wagon hadn't come along I'd be rocking one of those.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:26 am

Hey Matt, those wire wheels are 5x5, correct?
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:30 am

I almost forgot to mention...when was the last time anyone here even saw a Geo Storm? LOL

Those were actually pretty good cars apparently- I like them. Some people autocross them. The Isuzu version could be had with AWD and a turbo with rear wheel steering too. They were kinda rare when new because they only made them for three years- then Isuzu stopped making them in spite of strong sales of the Geo version over here. I remember walking home from school every day by a gray Isuzu Impulse with the little "Suspension by Lotus" badge on the fender.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 2:38 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:

Yup, the Cadillac wires are. All the C bodies and then D bodies (when the FWD Devilles and Fleetwoods came out in the 80s as a C) are 5x5.

Just saw this, a lot of money for that thing and I mean, there must be a car wash and a car-vac around before you take pics, right? lol.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/cto/4371672630.html

If it were cheaper, looks like it would clean up nice and take a cut and buff pretty decent, I like the old Lannan badge on the trunk. TBI too.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:27 am

Thanks Matt.

That caprice is nice looking. 86k is pretty good for almost 30 years old. Jeez, I'M almost 30 years old hahaha. I'll take manual windows with mine please. My low buck (free) '85 classic had manual windows, and a 262. I miss that car.... I HATE that roof. I wasn't a fan of the full b'ham top on my '87 either. Look what the other Matt with his two door and indigo with his 96 FWB had to deal with. That and Brad's A pillar rot nightmare.
Back to top Go down
LiveFreeorDieTryin

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 am

Matt Trakker wrote:

Antique, officially, is a 25 year old vehicle. So I'm waiting to see my first 89 Pontiac Grand Prix with antique plates. lol

20 years old here, I see that generation of GP with collector plates all the time!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:58 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Thanks Matt.

That and Brad's A pillar rot nightmare.

Yeah, I don't think they make a Patriots football helmet magnet for that.  Smile 

I like the LS Brougham roof, simply for the same reason I like most other older cars, they remind me of stuff I saw when I was little, etc.  I do prefer the standard roof though.  

And the LS reminds me of playing Lethal Enforcers.   Laughing 

CraigsList car finder - Page 3 214
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 1:06 pm

LiveFreeorDieTryin wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

20 years old here, I see that generation of GP with collector plates all the time!

That GP I pictured is absolutely identical to the one my family had for a while. It was a good reliable car but the rear brakes sucked, the calipers would always freeze. There was a class action lawsuit against GM for those brakes, we got a check in the mail when it was settled for like 60 bucks, LOL. Other than that the headliner fell and the inst. cluster stopped working, but it ran excellent and probably had 200K when my dad got rid of it. My brother had a 95 white one and it was a complete piece of crap in comparison, bad intake gaskets, struts, everything.

I would like to get another one of those, I kind of liked that car. It got 30 MPG and it was very fast. I don't think I've seen an early W-body Grand Prix in at least 6-9 months. There were still a lot of them on the roads when we had the blue and gray one.

I think some states have "collector", for 20 years, then antique, special interest, and even "hot rod" plates now don't they? MA just has "Antique", the car has to be 25 years old and there are driving restrictions placed upon the vehicle, to weekends and to shows/repair shops/club events....but none of that is typically enforced.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:04 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:

Yup, the Cadillac wires are.  All the C bodies and then D bodies (when the FWD Devilles and Fleetwoods came out in the 80s as a C) are 5x5.  

Just saw this, a lot of money for that thing and I mean, there must be a car wash and a car-vac around before you take pics, right? lol.  

If it were cheaper, looks like it would clean up nice and take a cut and buff pretty decent, I like the old Lannan badge on the trunk.  TBI too.

I see that thing twice a week usually on Winn street in Woburn on my way to work. Pretty cool that it was bought in Woburn and stayed there lol. I even saw it at a gas station once with the donut spare on it and said "Hey, nice Caprice!" and the dude quickly turned looked at me and said "Ah.. thanks"
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:54 am

There used to be one just like it on Mishawum Rd. in a driveway, kind of halfway between Route 38 and the bridge over 128, sitting in a driveway. It was in the same condition and seemed to never ever move. I wonder if it's the same one? I was going to leave a note asking if it was for sale. That was like six years ago, lol.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:58 am

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4373729028.html
Back to top Go down
LiveFreeorDieTryin

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 11:15 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
LiveFreeorDieTryin wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:

That GP I pictured is absolutely identical to the one my family had for a while. It was a good reliable car but the rear brakes sucked, the calipers would always freeze. There was a class action lawsuit against GM for those brakes, we got a check in the mail when it was settled for like 60 bucks, LOL.    Other than that the headliner fell and the inst. cluster stopped working, but it ran excellent and probably had 200K when my dad got rid of it.  My brother had a 95 white one and it was a complete piece of crap in comparison, bad intake gaskets, struts, everything.  

I would like to get another one of those, I kind of liked that car.  It got 30 MPG and it was very fast. I don't think I've seen an early W-body Grand Prix in at least 6-9 months.  There were still a lot of them on the roads when we had the blue and gray one.

I think some states have "collector", for 20 years, then antique, special interest, and even "hot rod" plates now don't they?  MA just has "Antique", the car has to be 25 years old and there are driving restrictions placed upon the vehicle, to weekends and to shows/repair shops/club events....but none of that is typically enforced.

We have Collector for stock cars over 20 years old and Hobbyist for modified cars over 20. The only restriction is that they can't be driven in January.

They cost 200 and never expire. Thinking about getting a set for my 91 Wagon.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:05 am

1984twodoor wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:

Yup, the Cadillac wires are.  All the C bodies and then D bodies (when the FWD Devilles and Fleetwoods came out in the 80s as a C) are 5x5.  

If it were cheaper, looks like it would clean up nice and take a cut and buff pretty decent, I like the old Lannan badge on the trunk.  TBI too.

I see that thing twice a week usually on Winn street in Woburn on my way to work. Pretty cool that it was bought in Woburn and stayed there lol. I even saw it at a gas station once with the donut spare on it and said "Hey, nice Caprice!" and the dude quickly turned looked at me and said "Ah.. thanks"

Ha so that Brougham LS Caprice drove by me today on 129 in Wilmington, oddly enough at the end of Matt's street. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:31 am

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/4360836544.html

Kinda cool!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:
Matt Trakker wrote:
MASShole9C1 wrote:

Ha so that Brougham LS Caprice drove by me today on 129 in Wilmington, oddly enough at the end of Matt's street. Laughing 

Yeah I was taking it for a break in drive...

J/K! I wish.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm

http://nh.craigslist.org/bar/4379458061.html

Like the color of the outside. Looks rusty under that vynal top.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Here's a dreamer: http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/4379706426.html
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:51 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Here's a dreamer:  http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/4379706426.html
Maybe $2500, but that is insane.

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:03 pm

Someone should send a serious inquiry into his mental illness!  Laughing Can't fault him if it's worth that much to him though I suppose... Razz 
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 6:28 pm

For the Caddy guys: http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/4377838215.html

I'm sure he has some room in that price.

Tom
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:57 am

'96 Caprice? Impala SS? in Niantic, CT for $3700. Could a great deal or a scam Smile.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/4349558936.html

'95 9C1 in Providence for $600

http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4362790324.html

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:10 am

silverfox103 wrote:
For the Caddy guys:  http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/4377838215.html

I'm sure he has some room in that price.

Tom

Why do I feel like Crovo owned that?  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:14 am

Cadet57 wrote:
Why do I feel like Crovo owned that?  Laughing 

Couldn't be, he wouldn't by a motor from LKQ, they are to expensive.
Back to top Go down
tonyc712000

tonyc712000

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:01 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
No Moa wrote:

My apartment's Kohler toilet's date stamp inside the tank is 1963...lol.  That's an antique kind of...however I'm now irked by the thought of how many...things...have passed through it over the last 51 years.  I should probably put a new toilet seat on there now.

Here in CT it's 20 years as well. I am going to try and get mine this Spring......if Spring ever COMES..... Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 3:56 am

Caprice coupe, been posted before here

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/4385496622.html

Might be a decent beater?
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 am

Need a fast wagon?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191112213218

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:42 am

This has Crovo written all over it...lol

http://southcoast.craigslist.org/cto/4362510236.html
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 am

Matt Trakker wrote:

Sounds like a nightmare if one wanted to register it. UGLIEST rear window ever. Looks like a confused Cadillac.
Back to top Go down
tonyc712000

tonyc712000

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:42 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

If only I had $$ and a garage.......I LOVE those BIIIIG old classics!!! Cuz I'm  CraigsList car finder - Page 3 729710685 
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:13 pm

I agree Tony, that old Buick gives me a little "tingle". I would like to see the interior first though.

Tom
Back to top Go down
tonyc712000

tonyc712000

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:28 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
I agree Tony, that old Buick gives me a little "tingle".  I would like to see the interior first though.

Tom

Yes...that "tingle"!!!  bounce  Too bad he didn't take interior shots! I HATE when they don't...makes me think their hiding something.... Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 4:08 pm

I'm sure it smells like meeses urine in there...
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:38 pm

Attn. Dan "bigbluey": http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/4396729409.html
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:32 pm

silverfox103 wrote:
Attn. Dan "bigbluey":  http://westernmass.craigslist.org/cto/4396729409.html

If it's not a rust bucket thats a sweet deal!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 pm

I may have to put the police caps on my current Rally wheels after seeing those pics even though those are dirty, lol
Back to top Go down
bigbluey88

bigbluey88

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:23 pm

Wow Tom that does look nice and you can't beat the price I wonder if the interior is as nice as the exterior
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:34 am

1984 BIUCK GRAND NATIONAL 74000 MILES - $5600
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/4422604025.html
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:46 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:

Oh, I would totally hit that. Wink

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 am

boojum wrote:
1984 BIUCK GRAND NATIONAL 74000 MILES - $5600
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/4422604025.html

I believe that was the only year that used those seats, they are very desirable in good condish. If that was $3500 I would have a hard time not driving it daily in the summer...

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:34 pm

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/4431683217.html

This is a friends car, i put the rims and tires and the pushbar in it. Car is very cool. Goes good. He doesn't use it so it's up for sale.
Back to top Go down
bladerunner

bladerunner

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:20 pm

No Moa wrote:

This is a friends car, i put the rims and tires and the pushbar in it. Car is very cool. Goes good. He doesn't use it so it's up for sale.

Just saw this and was wondering if you knew about it Glen.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:24 pm

bladerunner wrote:
No Moa wrote:

Just saw this and was wondering if you knew about it Glen.

Glen doesn't have a clue.

Tom
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Ha ha tom. Yes I don't know it, very well. If I had the $ I'd sell mine and by his. Thinkg is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:34 pm

No Moa wrote:

Awesome.

Back to top Go down
95brmw

95brmw

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 8:00 pm

Someone please buy this one, it's too damn tempting!
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ctd/4431862991.html

$500 RMS anyone?
http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/4433447464.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CraigsList car finder   CraigsList car finder - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CraigsList car finder
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next