BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!

Go down 
+10
Tomz9C1
8bud
1984twodoor
Matt Trakker
V8Killer
boojum
No Moa
sdstick
toomanytoyz
IMPALADAKID
14 posters
AuthorMessage
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! Empty
PostSubject: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:34 pm

So Phyllis actually brought it up in a conversation last Sunday. She said I want another Impala SS. I asked her to repeat, and she did. So sometime in or around August of next year we are going to NC for a vacation, and if I do not have a rust free example by then, I will be bringing one back with us.
Now I have to decide what year to get. I am pretty sure it will be black, but a DGGM with painted to match Wheel Vinique's 17" rallys with derby caps sounds cool as well.

That is all for now. lol bounce

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:35 pm

Sweet. Get a 95! Very Happy

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:36 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Sweet. Get a 95! Very Happy
Thanks. Get out of my head! Razz 

Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:44 am

Black 95 ???....who does that?

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 am

Call up Larry SR in NC, have him start looking now. And definalty a 95 DGGM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:52 am

Don't rule out a nice 9C1.

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! Fbne
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:28 pm

....or a nice '95 B4U

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! Pacman10
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:30 pm

you 2 should be slapped for even looking for those to pictures.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:34 pm

No Moa wrote:
Buwahahahahaha  affraid
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:26 pm

No Moa wrote:
You're right, at his age we should be looking at Vettes!

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! 2605vfd
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Well Camaro's are cheaper than Corvette's  cheers 

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! Donk-c10
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:41 pm

now its a kick to the nuts by a wild donkey named nut cruncher
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Sad Surprised Rolling Eyes Mad Evil or Very Mad Suspect Like a Star @ heaven No 

Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Just to counteract the other...abominations...posted...

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! 58141_640536055586_1194126867_n

Smile 

I always thought the Facebook one would look good sans logos and crap.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:25 pm

^^^^ Still an abomination. Look. At. That. COLOR!

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Ok, ok, back on track Cool 

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! 95-ss10
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:34 pm

......or, could get a DGGM wagon,......nah that's been done Laughing 

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! 1a2-ju10
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 am

V8Killer wrote:
......or, could get a DGGM wagon,......nah that's been done Laughing 

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! 1a2-ju10

Bahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:37 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
^^^^ Still an abomination. Look. At. That. COLOR!
Surprised 
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:32 am

You should leave now!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/4000536434.html
I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! 00p0p_fLRMS0LCCH1_600x450
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:53 am

Damn, new paint new engine. I'd buy it, no wait, everyones got black.

Seriously, the time to get one is in the fall, come spring and summer, they price goes up so much its retarded. But you knew that already!
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:04 am

No Moa wrote:
Call up Larry SR in NC, have him start looking now. And definalty a 95 DGGM.
+1 Arrow 
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 12:40 pm

I'm like   20 min from Salisbury! mmmmm?
OK after mapping it more like 45 min. It's only Company Gas:) 
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 7:19 pm

You guys rock. But I can't buy it til next year. Dems da rulz.Mad 

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Rules are meant to be broken, though. Wink

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Well you she could always change your mind. Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:37 am

So We were talking last night. And what we decided is to have a basic guideline to make sure we get a clean, unmolested, rust free car at a fair price.
1. 94-95
2. Southern car
3. Under 120k
4. Black
5. Mostly stock
6. under 7k

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:58 am

So I guess that rules out the marshmallow then. Wink

I'll let John know aboot the dcm.

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:07 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
So I guess that rules out the marshmallow then. Wink

I'll let John know aboot the dcm.
You going Canadian on us now? Razz 
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:14 am

Marshmallow? hmmm....
Great set of criteria Bill....transportation costs in there (ship or road trip?)
$7K should work either way:arrow: 

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
1A2 Service Wagon

PostSubject: DCM?   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Bill are you holding out on the whereabouts of a DCM?
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:50 pm

1A2 Service Wagon wrote:
Bill are you holding out on the whereabouts of a DCM?
I didn't know you were looking. Wink

Yes, my neighbor has a 100k 96 DCM SS. I worked with her for years, and she's the original owner. It's a great northeast car, but is starting to rust (barely) in the normal spots. Really a nice car, but her husband is convinced it's worth more than it is....

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:33 am

This may have been pushed back a few years. We just purchased 2.66 acres to move our home too. Very Happy Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:53 am

Congrats, dude! Very Happy

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:56 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Congrats, dude! (so does that mean you're not buying the Marshmallow?) Very Happy
FIXT Razz
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:43 pm

V8Killer wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
Congrats, dude! (so does that mean you're not buying the Marshmallow?) Very Happy
FIXT Razz
I now have to clean the coffee off the computer screen. Thanks Al.Very Happy

Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:00 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
V8Killer wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
FIXT Razz
I now have to clean the coffee off the computer screen. Thanks Al.Very Happy
Sorry, I actually LOL'd typing it Laughing 
Back to top Go down
silverfox103

silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:18 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
We just purchased 2.66 acres to move our home too. Very Happy Rolling Eyes 
Great news Bill. Where did you buy the land?

Tom
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 am

silverfox103 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
We just purchased 2.66 acres to move our home too. Very Happy Rolling Eyes 
Great news Bill.  Where did you buy the land?

Tom
Thank you Tom. It is located in Rochester. It is agricultural land that is next to conservation land.

Back to top Go down
cloud 9

cloud 9

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 am

Good for you Bill. I'll miss having you in the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:11 pm

cloud 9 wrote:
Good for you Bill. I'll miss having you in the neighborhood.
Thanks Rob. We just got off the phone with Phyllis's Uncle. He is going to be our GC. He will clear the land, design and install the septic, grade and install the pad, and grade the driveway. I will be helping where I can to keep cost down, including helping with the septic, and final plumbing connections. This should be fun.

Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Land + 9C1 > Impala Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 pm

You and Phyllis must be excited. Congrats! Let us know when the house warming is.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:45 am

boojum wrote:
Land + 9C1 > Impala Smile
Heck 2 9C1's > Impala  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:04 am

Depends.....have the 9C1's been used as bum wipes already?

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:57 am

Count me in! Sort of. This summer I hope to get a nice southern third gen Camaro (no t-top). I'm going to wait 'til it's nice and hot and get a car with no AC.
Back to top Go down
MancheSSterJake

MancheSSterJake

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:40 am

Originally I wanted a Dark Cherry Impala, but I found My Black one with only 33k on it so I had to jump.  That would be my next one if there was a next one.

A 95, OBD1 instead of 2. In NH it makes "inspections" easier.

But I have a crazy idea that has been floating in my head for a couple of years.   Impala SS matching trailer.  I would need a doner car to cut in half, but with a full frame I could pull this off.   I have two matching pickup truck trailers, so its just natural I suppose.

Last edited by MancheSSterJake on Wed May 07, 2014 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : screw your reason)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!   I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL! Empty

Back to top Go down

I was coming back to the fold........ Again..... Sort of..... Not yet..... But soon.... Next year.... Hopefully.... But bought land instead. LOL!
Page 1 of 1