BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? Empty
PostSubject: Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?   Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:17 pm

I know there's a bunch of guys within reasonable driving distance, and some further who would like to make the drive, so let me ask.

If we can organize a Thursday date (that the show is happening) a worthwhile time to meet and organize to roll in as ONE group and park together, and a place to meet before hand, would anyone be down?

I'm looking at swapping my work shift to midnight or possibly not working at all on this day just to finally get out with the car and the club. Badass needs to make some noise around here.

We took the "best club" trophy at the east coast camaro club show a couple years ago, lets get together like that again! Theirs no trophies, just the pride in your ride and sharing that pride in front of others and with the ones you know here.

Lets take the attention away from the new mustangs and camaros with bolt on exhaust, cold air intake, and vatozone steering wheel wraps.

There are TONS of cars and a HUGE variety at that. Something for everyone. We might even pick up some new members.

Lets hear feedback if you've got it. If you don't like the idea, don't wreck the thread for those who are actually interested. Go start a thread on why you wear high heels and women's panties or something. Just not on this forum.

Lets make a plan.

Oh! It's a free event for you number crunchers.
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?   Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:05 am

I want to start bringing both cars to this, it's just a pain in the ass remembering what day it since it's every other week, and Boston's almost impossible to get around after 2:45pm! I think I've been south of Boston once in the last 2 months, and I live like...10 miles north of it. Smile

Either way, I have to see this thing. Everyone says it's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?   Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptySat May 04, 2013 1:14 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
Either way, I have to see this thing. Everyone says it's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge

That's what sheeee said jocolor
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?   Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:19 am

It is huge. The only problem is getting enough people to commit to driving down there and then sticking to the plan.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?   Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:09 am

Exactly Tim. People have a history of bailing last minute.We'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Boxchevy84

Boxchevy84

PostSubject: Re: Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?   Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 am

So did any one ever make it? Was this the Bass Pro in Foxboro? How often does the show happen? Is there another show that is frequented by members I should try to go to? I've got two cars that are drivers just need to get them registered and inspected. (84 caprice still stock 305 registered never inspected oops! and 95 caprice 9C1 from Maine needs both still) But if I knew of a time and location it might be the motivation I need to get them completely road legal Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?   Badass of NE bass pro shops meet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Badass of NE bass pro shops meet?
Page 1 of 1