BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

B body die cast and related collectables

Go down 
+3
1984twodoor
8bud
MASShole9C1
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:25 pm

LOL @ the cat's tail in the last picture Laughing
Back to top Go down
freeways

PostSubject: tail   B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:51 pm

thats the ONLY tail i got lately!!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:09 pm

X

Last edited by MASShole9C1 on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Your sons gonna love smashing those up... Shocked Laughing

I remember Matt...when he was 2 or so...used to line up every car / truck / bus he had...bumper to bumper across the room.

We used to carry him in, then about 3 bags of vehicles each weighing as much as he did.

Poor kid.... Rolling Eyes

He just better not want multiple vehicles now that hes grown up.........oh wait.......nevermind Wink

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:35 pm

sdstick wrote:
Your sons gonna love smashing those up... Shocked Laughing

LOL I thought the same thing but wouldn't say it. My did blew his up when he was 15 so I never had the chance to stomp on them.

And Brian, you need some more town truck orange vehicles with salt splash and snow plows on them!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

Lol. I told Ben if he ever buys a project car, that I will beat him hahaha.

As for those trucks, he can't reach them yet... Tho he has broken a few of my wife's choppers, $$$ 57 bel airs, and 40's/50's pickup trucks. Oh, and a custom Chevy ext cab dually revel model, indys dad gave me, that I did up as a highway dept truck as well.

Matt, I dont have plans to continue the truck thing. Too much money, time, and nerves. Sounds familiar huh? Weathering them is a PITA. I do have a huge box of parts. I could make you one the way you described above.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:07 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
Lol. I told Ben if he ever buys a project car, that I will beat him hahaha.

As for those trucks, he can't reach them yet... Tho he has broken a few of my wife's choppers, $$$ 57 bel airs, and 40's/50's pickup trucks. Oh, and a custom Chevy ext cab dually revel model, indys dad gave me, that I did up as a highway dept truck as well.

Matt, I dont have plans to continue the truck thing. Too much money, time, and nerves. Sounds familiar huh? Weathering them is a PITA. I do have a huge box of parts. I could make you one the way you described above.

You seriously should sell them as a side thing. But don't get too attached to each one, that'd be the killer.

Barn find cars are the best to make! Just hit them with clear/glue and sprink dust from the basement floor all over them! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Eh. Here is the rest of my die cast. Excluding whatever is in boxes here, and at my folks house in Alabama. Not all b bodies, but what the hell. Post em if you got em!
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Loknj
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Kuf
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Knb
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Kmkm
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Kknkn
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Kjkh
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Fd
And, its not a die cast, but since its displayed here. My Dan Aykroyd autographed Blues Brothers poster. I'm a BIG fan of the music and the movies. My friend bought it for me about 3 years ago. One night while I was on the 4-midnight shift, Dan was at Yankee Spirits in S. Attleboro promoting his Crystal Skull Vodka. I was assigned to the other side of the city. My buddy called me up and asked if I wanted it signed. I told him to go to my house and my wife will meet you at the door with it. He stood in line for 2 hours to get it signed and met up with me in the cruiser to hand it off safe and sound. What a great guy! A couple patrolman were lucky and got the in-store detail that night and had a bunch of facebook pictures with Dan. Maybe next time. (cool story bruh)
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Ihf

Oh, and Matt. You posted while I was posting. But I am pretty attached. I have sold a few and made several hundred dollars so far. I do have a book on how to weather model cars. I have evrything to do it, but its more a winter time thing when I cant go outside to work on the car.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:32 pm

I get it, In the winter (for now) I do school work Rolling Eyes I might have to take up modeling once that ends though!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:07 am

1984twodoor wrote:
I get it, In the winter (for now) I do school work Rolling Eyes I might have to take up modeling once that ends though!

Modeling is fun!!! I dont ever build just whats in the kit. I usually mix in 2 or 3 other kits.
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 am

MASShole9C1 wrote:
1984twodoor wrote:

Modeling is fun!!! I dont ever build just whats in the kit. I usually mix in 2 or 3 other kits.

I only ever built one. It was a 66 Charger that was painted some sort of Lime green but the can was efffd up so the paint came out crappy. I started on a 69 Super Bee but never finished it. It's still in my dad's basement probably.

Glad I didn't become a Mopar guy too! That would be way too expensive!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 am

Recent purchases
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Xxx
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Here's what Ive collected since last. Sort of. There's a couple 1/64 playart police Impalas like the ones posted previously as well as a mint-ish red fire chief one. Packed up in a box tho.

Here's the brand new Johnny Lightning (TOMY) releases. Beat the heat category. Replicas of real police race cars. The top right one is a White lightning I scored for a good price. I have more of these than whats pictured. I guess I was excited and got some pre sale ones.
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Fdswg

Here is an overview. You've got the 4 JL beat the heat cars Then up top, left I found a large Jim Beam box Caprice state police decanter. Made for attendees of the 1992 convention from what I could dig up. There's a few color variations. The top comes off and there's a cap in the back seat you remove to access the booze. To the right is a UT 1/18 Caprice and there's also a 1/24 New York state police Caprice.
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Vfdgh

And here's my latest addiction. "Paper archives". There's a bunch of 1991/92 9C1 articles, actual press photos, dealer brochures, that include but not limited to '95 1A2, '93 9C6, '91/'92 9C1, 1A2, and 9C6 brochures. I have a 1991-3 parts manual and some Impala SS brochures too. Im currently searching for more.
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Nvkjdfs
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Here are some more dealer brochures. packed with RPO SEO options.
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Jkklk
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:57 pm

That's some cool stuff Brian! Love the boxy related the most!
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:34 am

Forgot about this thread. Came up in a google search. Here's a panorama shot of about 99% of my B body collection and my related literature.

B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zps61aaeded
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zps4f69d50f
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zps860b126c

B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zpsc363da69
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zpsc0e108ef
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zps402c5864

B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zpsa85a8d97
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zps323c3b28
B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Image_zpsa0439335
Back to top Go down
MalibuSSwagon

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Thats a lot of nice stuff you have Brian. Really like the promo dealer brochures.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Thanks Eric. I add to it throughout the year when I can. This is 4-5 years of searching and buying. I recently picked up that '95 9C6 brochure, not pictured. I'm sure the $ can be spent elsewhere, but it wouldn't be an obscure addiction if I did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B body die cast and related collectables    B body die cast and related collectables  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

B body die cast and related collectables
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2