BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic

Go down 
+25
Evan7796
No Moa
GasTT
mikiehews
8bud
YachtDriver
cloud 9
toomanytoyz
sdstick
boojum
V8Killer
96Brougham
1984twodoor
fatvet
IMPALADAKID
Ironfistdog
Cadet57
95brmw
Tomz9C1
SPCS
mp775
Matt Trakker
bowtiepimp
MASShole9C1
Wraith'SS
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mp775

mp775

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:08 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
There for a second, I thought you were talking about my Caprice. Razz

Have to admit, I looked over to see who was driving Arrow
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Saw one yesterday early in the morning heading north on Route 1 in Peabody at the Danvers line by Costco/TGI Fridays. Maroon LS. I think it was a 94 B4U, had 2 factory tailpipes, lace alloys, and the older door mounted mirrors. Driver's mirror had been replaced with a white one from another car. Exited onto Route 114. Laughing
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:45 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

1st thing I thought of when I saw the pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:58 pm

sdstick wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

1st thing I thought of when I saw the pic Very Happy

The first thing I thought of was when is the hood gonna fly up?
Back to top Go down
Wraith'SS

Wraith'SS

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:30 pm

mp775 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
You guys ever feel like skeevy car stalkers?
Isn't that the point?

And mirror shots are a sure sign of a skeevy car stalker.

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Galen-ss

Gotta' say .. love that mirror shot!

Time for me to get snappin' with my new cell phone.. as my crackberry died.. .. friggin iPhone is a pain in the ass to navigate quickly in the car...!!! Slide to unlock this, scroll through that.. but that soon means 8meg pxl shots..to get that perfect skeevy car stalker shot!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 am

I'm not sure how I got it but I found out a way to get a little camera icon on my lock screen. You slide it up and the camera comes on! rabbit simple things make me happy. They also allowed me to get nice shots in the past when I needed it quickly.
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Hanger in Westport NY   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:25 pm

Found in an Airplane Hanger in Westport NY. No idea who the owner is. But it's been in there for a while.
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Th_Westport_NY

Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 pm

On the road from Chicago
Elkhart Indiana where Winnebagos come from.
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Elkhart_Indiana
Buffalo NY
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Buffalo_Ny

Surprising lack of B-Bodies. Only a few in NY and a couple in VT.... 1055 mile trip.
Back to top Go down
YachtDriver

YachtDriver

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:39 pm

One last post.
On Highway from Chicago.
It started at 114degrees in the parking lot. This was two and a half hours later on the highway. Figured it was close as the billboards were showing the same numbers.
It's HOT in Chicago!
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 104degreesinchicago
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 pm

YachtDriver wrote:
No idea who the owner is. But it's been in there for a while.
But when you find out, it'll also be heading east? Wink
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:25 am

Ok there is a black 95/96 SS that keeps going past my house, Parker Street in Wilmington, MA! WHO IS IT! It is a very clean car I just want to know who is driving it!
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Today's sightings:
-DCM Fleetwood on Herman Melville Boulevard, New Bedford
-Dark blue boxy for sale in Norwood (might be in the Craigslist thread)
-Beat up dark blue Roadmaster on 495 in Mansfield
-Black Caprice at the Wendy's drive-through on Robert Toner Boulevard in North Attleborough.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:25 pm

mp775 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:
You guys ever feel like skeevy car stalkers?
Isn't that the point?

And mirror shots are a sure sign of a skeevy car stalker.

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Galen-ss
If you had 95-96 mirrors, you could have gotten the whole car in the shot. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:45 pm

No pics, but on the way to Crovo's I saw a really nice '95 WB4 Roadmaster and a '91 Caprice sedan.
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:59 am

Saw a really nice DGGM SS at Prestige Auto Reconditioning on Broadway in Pawtucket this morning.
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Saw a really nice dggm SS in a driveway in Salem, NH last week b4 I left for florida last week. What a Face Its gonna be a whole lot nicer when I get back since crovo stopped by and threw the fuel pump in and Chris buffed it out while I was gone. Razz
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID
Admin
IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm

8bud wrote:
Saw a really nice dggm SS in a driveway in Salem, NH last week b4 I left for florida last week. What a Face Its gonna be a whole lot nicer when I get back since crovo stopped by and threw the fuel pump in and Chris buffed it out while I was gone. Razz
And don't forget I removed the sway bars, and took the turbo tee for a little spin. Razz
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:13 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
8bud wrote:
And don't forget I removed the sway bars, and took the turbo tee for a little spin. Razz
Ha! I put special security bolts on them because of Steve, and my neighbor is on 24 hour watch with a 12 guage. affraid But Im glad you took the buick out. Somebody should drive the damn thing!
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:25 pm

FOR SALE
1) BUICK TURBO TEE
2) FULL HOTCHKIS SUSPENSION
3) 12 GA SHOTGUN
Cool
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 pm

LOL! I hope you didnt hurt Roger! He is old and was doing me a favor!
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Saw a maroon wagon today a the BEE ZEE gas station On southwest cutoff. I politely pulled up along Side it and asked the elderly owner if it was a 91 92 or a 93, to which he replied sharply IT'S A 95. Clearly had door mirrors and tbi dash. I replied so it has an LT1 engine. He replies: YUP.
How the hell do people not know what they drive?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 pm

I keep seeing this guy in a turquoise/light blue with white top '66 Impala SS convertible with Rally wheels on it, saw him like last week on 128 and honked as I passed, then last night as I was coming home at like 1:45am on 93 south over the bridge in Methuen I see him again with a GTO (?) following as I went by, he then floored it past my car at WOT then slowed back down as I gave the thumbs up back at him, hahaha

Awesome car
Back to top Go down
Ironfistdog

Ironfistdog

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 pm

Saw this being towed on the pike exit 9..... Hope it's being rescued and not staying in this "condition"
First thing I thought of was: "name kuntry"

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 3b608f0e
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Ironfistdog wrote:

First thing I thought of was: "name kuntry"

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 3b608f0e

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:08 am

I'm seriously considering for my next vehicle, daily or project, getting a clean southern box with fresh paint and DUBS then just selling the wheels to pay for gas on the drive back home with some 15's!
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 am

Was that one of you on University Avenue in Westwood this morning? Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Regular_Waving_Emoticon
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 pm

I saw the maroon '94 Caprice with the white door mirror again today all the way along 128 and behind me on Route 1 also... Laughing

While on Route 1 said Caprice driver probably witnessed me put in their place a mouth-breather (that probably possesses a Deval-approved Massachusetts "X-registration") in a spray painted flat black (not satin, flat black) early 90s Accord sedan with oversprayed Altezzas, that was tailgating everyone in back of us and passing on the right when ridiculously not safe to do so, cutting people off. He started riding my ass when I had no place to go in the left lane with cars ahead of me in both lanes, so when he went to my right to get next to me I did too, then slowed down... Laughing
He went by giving me the finger out his window, so I waved and smiled...while he failed to advance any further ahead...as I took my exit. Why don't people stay in the friggin' lane and just go with the flow? Little shit.

Now that I've vented...in other news, this guy in Reading that always has interesting cars in the driveway (used to be a nice GTO with a green letter MA plate, then a 77ish Grand Prix that I saw at cruise nights with about 10K original miles or something nutty like that, Corvettes, Escalades) now has a woodgrain RMW with nice 17 or 18" Cragar SS wheels (?)...it looks pretty awesome, I'll try to snag a pic. Last 2 times I went by he was in the driveway messing with it.
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:21 am

Branford, CT yesterday

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Ct722

Also spotted a dark blue woody RMW, a tan woody Caprice, and a battered white 93+ sedan just down the road, plus a DGGM SS heading south on I-95 in Clinton.
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Saw this 94 SS at work today. Thought it was Steve's for a second Very Happy

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 94-ss10
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:46 pm

V8Killer wrote:
Saw this 94 SS at work today. Thought it was Steve's for a second Very Happy

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 94-ss10

You work at Fairpoint? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Wraith'SS

Wraith'SS

PostSubject: Update   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Been waiting to post a few. iPhone is a bitch to get quick pics... i loved my crackberry, but time moves on....

Western Maine, Wilton, old imp convert? while out on a 500 mile weekend ride. was awesome!

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Oldimpconv

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Out for a coffee near work.. whadday know? The front of the DCM Caprice I saw a few weeks back
..Quincy

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Capricedcm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kept waiting to catch this SS... finally grabbed a shot of it down in Norwell. Noticed a crushed rocker/dogleg/door.. but still nice looking

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 95ssSul

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roady in Higham on 3a

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Roady
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:21 am

That vert looks like a 74 or a 75 caprice convertible! A very nice car and hard to find I believe. Matt Trakker can confirm what it is though.

I really want an SS as the next purchase I think Arrow
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:43 am

Yep, that's a '74 Caprice. Paint looks like it would buff out...I wonder why it's sitting in the weeds like that, it's a rare car even when it was new...you see more '75s because people knew it was the last year and preserved them/ordered them.

That DCM Caprice seems like someone who should be on the forums...ha.
Back to top Go down
Wraith'SS

Wraith'SS

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:53 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
Yep, that's a '74 Caprice. Paint looks like it would buff out...I wonder why it's sitting in the weeds like that, it's a rare car even when it was new...you see more '75s because people knew it was the last year and preserved them/ordered them.

Matt-
I will be up there in 4 weeks. I know it has been on the side of this old gas station for a few, years... so its worth checking out if you or anyone want me to look into it.

Gonna say its 4hours from me down here in Plymouth area. So from NH, maybe 2.5 hrs. Not a bad ride, but its 1hr from the Maine Turnpike exit 75.

Enjoy the weekend
Back to top Go down
Wraith'SS

Wraith'SS

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:01 am

[img]Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 3e47063c[/img]
box wg

[img]Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 A7fbc041[/img]

[img]Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 A7c0c540[/img]
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Wraith'SS wrote:
[img]Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 3e47063c[/img]
box wg

Twisted Evil So many ideas could come to mind.
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm

B-body stalkers, Pacific Northwest edition!

Seattle

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 24av_ss

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Sea_box

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Seawagon

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 I5box

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Seaimpala

Chehalis, WA

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Chehalis

Snoqualmie, WA

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Snoq

Portland, OR

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Portrmw
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:50 pm

No rust! Looks like a nice part of the country, I could never live someplace without hills!
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:12 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
No rust! Looks like a nice part of the country, I could never live someplace without hills!

Plenty of massive hills, and lots of 30+ year old daily drivers. I was especially surprised at the number of '60s & '70s imports on the road.
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:13 am

Yesterday on Beaver Street in Waltham - two white/woody Roadmaster wagons, four cars apart.
Back to top Go down
8bud

8bud

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Mike, you should be our B-body investigative reporter. Willing to go across the country to get the pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:04 pm

I wonder how long we have until he goes to Germany and spies a yellow 9c6... Smile
Back to top Go down
mp775

mp775

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 pm

I think I'm up to seven states (and it would be eight, but I didn't have the camera with me when I spotted a RMW in Shaftsbury, VT).
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:34 am

Just passed by Rich (Mojombo65) in Reading, it would appear he has rectified the no start issue!
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Imag0413
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Imag0414
Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Imag0415

Auto repair pro's in mansfield Route 106. Next to my job. Car belongs to a NE patriot player.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:09 pm

I actually like it. Was it bagged? I remember there being a kid that worked there with a lowered short bed Chevy. Iirc it was primer green running steelies? Dog tracked real bad too.

I go to stefanos across the street to get subs all the time!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Not going to lie, I like that car too even if the gold is a little gaudy. It does work with the color, and it's not a donk. Looks like rear disc swapped in? I wonder if that's the original rear sway bar, that's what I was looking for to put on my car.
Back to top Go down
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:45 pm

MASShole9C1 wrote:
I actually like it. Was it bagged? I remember there being a kid that worked there with a lowered short bed Chevy. Iirc it was primer green running steelies? Dog tracked real bad too.

I go to stefanos across the street to get subs all the time!

No bags.
The current owner of the green pick up used to be my assistant here at Lance. Its a 1975, 350v8 3spd auto.
You are correct it tracks very bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Thanks for the info. It's still a sweet truck no matter how many tires he goes through in 30k miles lol.
Back to top Go down
MASShole9C1

MASShole9C1

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Among your usual corvettes, camaros, and quintessential disgustangs, this is one of 2 cars I bothered snapping picks of. the other was a MINT Monte carlo SS.

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Dfdfs

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Gfgmf

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Bfgh

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Dvsvd

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Gdffw

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Dvsvbgf

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Hbf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic   Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Highways and Backroads: Spot a B or D today? Post a Pic
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next