BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...

Go down 
+9
mikiehews
No Moa
Machine-De-Zine
fatvet
Pooge
Matt Trakker
1984twodoor
Tomz9C1
toomanytoyz
13 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Empty
PostSubject: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Cuz I think I just bought this unbelievable roller for my LS swapping needs! Smile

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z431

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z430

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z439

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z436

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z435

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z434

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z433

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z432

Yeah... It most recently had an LS3/T56 in it and it is built to the hilt and has way more than I would have done... And for what I am getting it for, it is less money than I was planning on spending on my Formula build!!!! Shocked

Gonna drive the Slut out, and rent a uHaul trailer one way back...

Wow.

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:19 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Cuz I think I just bought this unbelievable roller for my LS swapping needs! Smile

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z431

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Z06TrailblazerSS91Z430

Yeah... It most recently had an LS3/T56 in it and it is built to the hilt and has way more than I would have done... And for what I am getting it for, it is less money than I was planning on spending on my Formula build!!!! Shocked

Gonna drive the Slut out, and rent a uHaul trailer one way back...

Wow.

What a sweet score that is! Bet you did some searchin fo dat!

So, you pickin up Fishah by the dumpstah? Laughing
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Crovo will you ever make up your mind!? Out of B-bodys back in, bro-tatoe subie lover to NO MORE SUBARUS EVER! then to Firebird to overkill Z28 (which is a beaut may I add Arrow ) Someday right? Razz

Then again I can't be mad because I 100% support this idea! Just look at that Crossmember! Twisted Evil I can't wait to see this thing!
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:38 am

Beautiful sharp car, I'd do the same thing if you're getting that for a deal...that's awesome. Having always wanted this body style, I can't wait to see it. Cool

Oh and...

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Refined-Slut

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:15 am

Tomz9C1 wrote:

So, you pickin up Fishah by the dumpstah? Laughing
LOL You stole my line.

Matt, you made me spit out my coffee. Laughing

Nice score Bill. That car is sexy. But I think you should fly out and drive it back. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:28 am

wow, that car is EXACTLY how I would build an F-body; color, wheels, and all. That is pretty damn sweet! Can't blame you one bit for going with that bad boy.

fatvet

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:25 am

nice find
friend of mine that live in Londonderry NH. had a 92 RS looked a lot like that.
fun car.
he had a hard time selling it, but it finally went.

Have fun Crovo !

-ALF out..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2386222
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:43 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
Beautiful sharp car, I'd do the same thing if you're getting that for a deal...that's awesome. Having always wanted this body style, I can't wait to see it. Cool

Oh and...

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Refined-Slut

Laughing

Ok. Now that's friggin hysterical! I lol'd. For a while.

Now it's looking like i may not be getting it. He wants to keep the 12 bolt and is getting weird on me. I love it when someone backs out on a deal. Doh.

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Machine-De-Zine

Machine-De-Zine

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 am

-
That car is really nice, , , and clean!

So let the seller keep the 12 bolt, and don't give up that easily.

Look at what quite a few rear end manufacturers are offering which will bolt directly in to that car.

I have fabricated several rear ends (9-inchers) from scratch for 3rd gen f-bodies, they are relatively cheap & easy.

I personally don't have an abundance of love for GM intermediate 12 bolts anyway.

However, if this seller really is a major-type "douche-bag" then obviously you must walk B4 you marry any "effed-up" situation .
-

Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:25 am

I bet a scobby motor would fit right in there! ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
mikiehews

mikiehews

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:54 pm

No Moa wrote:
I bet a scobby motor would fit right in there! ;-)

maybe two!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Guy has a thing for corvette wheels doesn't he.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Machine-De-Zine wrote:
-
That car is really nice, , , and clean!

So let the seller keep the 12 bolt, and don't give up that easily.

Look at what quite a few rear end manufacturers are offering which will bolt directly in to that car.

I have fabricated several rear ends (9-inchers) from scratch for 3rd gen f-bodies, they are relatively cheap & easy.

I personally don't have an abundance of love for GM intermediate 12 bolts anyway.

However, if this seller really is a major-type "douche-bag" then obviously you must walk B4 you marry any "effed-up" situation .
-

I concur...
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:13 pm

Want me to knock some sense into the guy?

--

Where in IL is it?

--

If you come out here you hafta join myself and BigBuh for some Dinnah.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:30 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
. He wants to keep the 12 bolt and is getting weird on me.

Maybe he blew the tranny,...

nick
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Meh... I've ignored enough "bad gut feelings" and gotten myself screwed. Gonna listen to it this time. Probably. Wink

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Meh... I've ignored enough "bad gut feelings" and gotten myself screwed. Gonna listen to it this time. Probably. Wink

So when are you going?

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:26 pm

but it's so pretty!

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm

If you do get it don't ever push the red button!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...    May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...  Empty

Back to top Go down

May be taking a road trip to IL in the next few weeks...
Page 1 of 1