BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

First Official Mod Day at Crovo's

Go down 
+8
bammax
Tomz9C1
toomanytoyz
iceman3201
GasTT
laidlow91
BoSStonsSS
Fishah
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BowtieSS

First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 pm

How's the weekend before? I'm wide open after this weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:43 pm

BowtieSS wrote:
How's the weekend before? I'm wide open after this weekend
We did have may 9th open for the original date for drag day. Would that work for you?
Back to top Go down
BowtieSS

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:51 pm

May 9th works for me.
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:12 pm

I had suggested my place due to it's central location. Our southern NE members would have a chance to meet everyone. Southern mass, RI and CT members. It's up to the club. I suppose the majority of us are in NH.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:25 pm

GasTT wrote:
I had suggested my place due to it's central location. Our southern NE members would have a chance to meet everyone. Southern mass, RI and CT members. It's up to the club. I suppose the majority of us are in NH.

I thought we were having a mod/swap day at your house this Saturday? Wink

And Bruce, that'd work for me! I can bring Bella up to play with your twins. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:42 pm

Yes, sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:02 pm

May 9th - I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:22 am

White93ltz wrote:
May 9th - I'll be there.
Me too You need a ride ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 6:23 am

M.ROSS wrote:
White93ltz wrote:
May 9th - I'll be there.
Me too You need a ride ?
It is in Manchester, He can walk. Razz
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:19 am

Maybe he can rig a sail onto the dumpster?
Back to top Go down
BoSStonsSS

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:00 pm

GasTT wrote:

LMAO YOU GUYZ ARE SOME FUNNY MOFO'S!!!! LEAVE FISHA ALONE HE IS THA MAN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:16 pm

BoSStonsSS wrote:
GasTT wrote:

LMAO YOU GUYZ ARE SOME FUNNY MOFO'S!!!! LEAVE FISHA ALONE HE IS THA MAN
We pick on him because we like him. If we thought he would take us seriously, we would not do it.

And he is the man. Cool
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:50 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

And he is the man. Cool

+1
-------

Timmy, lol. That cracked me up.
-------

Mark, I think I'll have some sort of car at that point. May 9th is the 3rd day after my school semester is over so I may be coming from Boston. Thanks though; I'll let ya know if anything changes.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Hey guys, sorry I was unable to get back on here sooner! I had a great time this past weekend, and like everyone else, would like to thank the Crovos for a great mod day!

It was a pleasure to meet and work with a bunch of you guys on your cars. I hate to admit that I will be unable to make it to the May 9th mod day, but Bruce does have a sweet garage setup and a great location off of the main roads!

Thanks again, it was great to meet you guys, and thanks for welcoming me so well being that I think I was the FNG of the group!

I look forward to the next time I can get together with you guys, and I MAY be able to make it to drag day after all!!!!

Thanks again guys,

Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Official Mod Day at Crovo's   First Official Mod Day at Crovo's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Official Mod Day at Crovo's
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2