BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

just gonna leave this right here..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chapel

chapel

just gonna leave this right here.. Empty
PostSubject: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:39 pm

just gonna leave this right here.. Newport2

just gonna leave this right here.. Arseniout
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 pm

just gonna leave this right here.. Brandn10 Surprised

.... thats right IM hard son. yeah dawg.
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:07 pm

you see the Sour Patch Kids box on Boston CL last week?
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 pm

chapel wrote:
you see the Sour Patch Kids box on Boston CL last week?

..... yes..... some ideas for the donks are ok... a few are done right and get paid by the sponsor,
but you cant just paint them like stickers and say its cool .

Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:27 pm

I've yet to see a donk that looked "ok" let alone cool.
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:32 pm

none are ok... ever...

that one is at least funny...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:24 pm

22" wheels are the biggest wheel that should be on anything that isn't a tractor trailer, aesthetically speaking, only if they don't rub anything, and from a performance standpoint, 18" is the biggest. BAR NONE. Does absolutely nothing but wear out all your suspension pahhhts, increase unsprung weight, kill MPG, make for a harsh ride, leads to bent rims, the list goes on.

If you have to put a lift kit in your CAR, you're doing it wrong! At least if you want to do that shyte, put it on a 73-87 solid axle 4x4 frame and get some use outta it. Laughing

I take it personal because I own a car that so many retards would love to repaint with corporate logos yielding absolutely no revenue and ruin with digital speedos that looks like shit and cost 900 bucks, cut the door panels for speakers, and all kinds of other crap. They buy up all my NOS ebay parts too. Mad

Last edited by Matt Trakker on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chapel

chapel

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:26 pm

I'm good with 17s on nearly any car...

I used to be a 16" advocate until good tires stopped existing for them...
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:28 pm

I like 17" the best on anything. Some 18's . I love them on the resto-mod type cars.

If all goes as planned the 18's on my truck are going on the other one I am buying but that's a truck sooo...

Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am

Matt Trakker wrote:
22" wheels are the biggest wheel that should be on anything that isn't a tractor trailer, aesthetically speaking, only if they don't rub anything, and from a performance standpoint, 18" is the biggest. BAR NONE. Does absolutely nothing but wear out all your suspension pahhhts, increase unsprung weight, kill MPG, make for a harsh ride, leads to bent rims, the list goes on.

If you have to put a lift kit in your CAR, you're doing it wrong! At least if you want to do that shyte, put it on a 73-87 solid axle 4x4 frame and get some use outta it. Laughing

I take it personal because I own a car that so many retards would love to repaint with corporate logos yielding absolutely no revenue and ruin with digital speedos that looks like shit and cost 900 bucks, cut the door panels for speakers, and all kinds of other crap. They buy up all my NOS ebay parts too. Mad

They seem to do it to boxes more Sad I've never gotten NOS parts for my car. Donks are my least favorite thing that I've seen on cars...ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just gonna leave this right here..   just gonna leave this right here.. Empty

Back to top Go down

just gonna leave this right here..
Page 1 of 1