BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

My personal dream car is finally on the market

Go down 
+2
bowtiepimp
toomanytoyz
6 posters
AuthorMessage

My personal dream car is finally on the market Empty
PostSubject: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:56 pm

I have wanted a retro style Camaro convertible since the 80s. Now it is here. Not to self: Must make more money........... A lot more. scratch
http://www.chevrolet.com/vehicles/2011/camaroconvertible/overview.do
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Looks nice. But I wouldn't want to sit in the back. Wink

I just read in the newest Motor Trend that this year the G8 is coming back as a Chevy for sale to the general public. It's a shorter wheelbase than the Caprice for municipal use, but they don't say what the name will be. Only that it will not be an Impala. They waited til this year to do it because they wanted to have a mid-model facelift before it came back here... How cool would it be if it was a Biscayne? Wink

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:01 pm

its gonna be an impala ss rwd edition...... you cant get 2011 fwd impala ss
Back to top Go down
bowtiepimp

bowtiepimp

PostSubject: Re: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:07 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have wanted a retro style Camaro convertible since the 80s. Now it is here. Not to self: Must make more money........... A lot more. scratch

....... 45k to 52k for the verts..... BUT only 23k for 6 cly 6 spd 300hp 100k warranty Arrow

...... there is also a company that makes a t-top conversion for the 2010 2011 camaro, includes mullet
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:25 pm

bowtiepimp wrote:

...... there is also a company that makes a t-top conversion for the 2010 2011 camaro, includes mullet

How about leaks, do those come included too?
Back to top Go down
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:04 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Looks nice. But I wouldn't want to sit in the back. Wink

I just read in the newest Motor Trend that this year the G8 is coming back as a Chevy for sale to the general public. It's a shorter wheelbase than the Caprice for municipal use, but they don't say what the name will be. Only that it will not be an Impala. They waited til this year to do it because they wanted to have a mid-model facelift before it came back here... How cool would it be if it was a Biscayne? Wink

THAT would be awesome. How about Bel air??? Very Happy

bowtiepimp wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

....... 45k to 52k for the verts..... BUT only 23k for 6 cly 6 spd 300hp 100k warranty Arrow

Which is the first required mod to a camaro Razz
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:54 pm

I can't believe they want that much for the topless Camaro. Ridiculously overpriced, I don't care how fast it is!
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
I can't believe they want that much for the topless Camaro. Ridiculously overpriced, I don't care how fast it is!

A $7k increase is pretty standard for a Convertible vs. Non Convertible model.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My personal dream car is finally on the market   My personal dream car is finally on the market Empty

Back to top Go down

My personal dream car is finally on the market
Page 1 of 1