BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
spooky but true EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
spooky but true EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
spooky but true EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
spooky but true EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
spooky but true EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
spooky but true EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
spooky but true EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
spooky but true EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
spooky but true EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

spooky but true

Go down 
+5
GasTT
Tomz9C1
bammax
toomanytoyz
iceman3201
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iceman3201

iceman3201

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:19 pm

this is a true story. my son called me yesterday from omaha. no one knows him here. but hes laid back big time nothing bothers him. he was brought up catholic. his mother. any way hes concerned about 2012. i didnt think any thing about it till later. heres the spooky part about this story. maybe 3-4 years ago i had a dream some one told me? i dont know who. i would die at 66. then i got to thinking damn im 64 now. two more years ill be 66. that will be 2012. i dont know guys. am i drunk no. am i concerned ? yes. so we,ll wait and see. hope to talk to you all again in three years lol! about this post. save it.
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Those Aztek's ain't been wrong yet! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax

bammax

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:08 pm

It's the Mayan's and they didn't actually predict the end of the world like many "followers" believe. Their calender just happend to end on a particular day in December 2012. No prediction of destruction, just the last day they bothered putting into their calender. It may have something to do with Cortez and them coming in and destroying their civilization Wink

It's funny how people misunderstand the situation. It's like assuming you'll die the day after your last appointment that you wrote on your calender just because there's nothing written after that particular event.

Nobody knows when mankind will end. We do know how it will end though.
Here's a basic intro that people can build from to better understand what's already happening
geomagnetic reversal

Basically the theory states that as the magma becomes more unstable there will be more storms and they will become more violent. There will also be far more earthquakes and floods. Also crops will start to fail and cancer rates will increase do to the increased solar radiation reaching earth through the weakend magnetic field. Many of these predictions are already happening and nasa has found that the magnetic field is becoming weaker. It should be interesting to see how it all plays out.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Well guys just remember this. When the big meteor is comin down and you can see the tail flaming behind it and as it gets brighter and brighter, right before it hits, I'll be at the track breaking into the 12's!!!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:44 pm

I actually knew all that, Brad. I was teasing. Wink

We need a *sarcasm* smiley. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
iceman3201

iceman3201

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:12 pm

bammax wrote:
It's the Mayan's and they didn't actually predict the end of the world like many "followers" believe. Their calender just happend to end on a particular day in December 2012. No prediction of destruction, just the last day they bothered putting into their calender. It may have something to do with Cortez and them coming in and destroying their civilization Wink

It's funny how people misunderstand the situation. It's like assuming you'll die the day after your last appointment that you wrote on your calender just because there's nothing written after that particular event.

Nobody knows when mankind will end. We do know how it will end though.
Here's a basic intro that people can build from to better understand what's already happening
geomagnetic reversal

Basically the theory states that as the magma becomes more unstable there will be more storms and they will become more violent. There will also be far more earthquakes and floods. Also crops will start to fail and cancer rates will increase do to the increased solar radiation reaching earth through the weakend magnetic field. Many of these predictions are already happening and nasa has found that the magnetic field is becoming weaker. It should be interesting to see how it all plays out.
thats what im waiting for brad lol!
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: spooking but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Tomz9C1 wrote:
Well guys just remember this. When the big meteor is comin down and you can see the tail flaming behind it and as it gets brighter and brighter, right before it hits, I'll be at the track breaking into the 12's!!!
lmao. youve got a two year head start tom. lol!
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:58 pm

iceman3201 wrote:
i dont know guys. am i drunk no. am i concerned ? yes.

HAHA Ron you crack me up!
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:46 pm

bammax wrote:
It should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

U wait for it, i'm hoping that is happens long after me and my childrens children are GONE!!!!!!

Its like Fossil Fuels, "we will run out of Fossil Fuels in the next 10 years" BS, russia has at current consumption 105 years worth under the ice up there. Might cost us $45 a gallon but it will be around.

I don't know, sometimes it keeps me up at night thinking about what kind of life my kids will have in the future, will they even have one? This rock has been around for i can't remember how long now, she'll get pissed at us, and probably turn on us eventually.

So here's to mother earth. And surviving another 50 years (if i live that long)
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
bammax

bammax

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:39 am

No Moa wrote:
This rock has been around for i can't remember how long now, she'll get pissed at us, and probably turn on us eventually.

Just for future reference it's something like 4.5 billion years Wink

I love the people who say the "end of the world" or "the world will end" as if it was possible to actually have it cease to exist. The planet can change size, shape, mass, location, or any number of other things, but it can't actually end. Matter can change form but it doesn't just end. Even if the planet blew up into a trillion little rocks the entire planet could be accounted for if someone/thing choose to do so. It's like saying that beach erosion removes land, it doesn't remove it, it only submerges it. But here I am arguing semantics with myself Laughing

Just think of your favorite car. It was formed from iron and steel harvested from the earth. It was fueled by petroleum harvested form the earth. It leaked petroleum products back onto the earth. Then it oxidized and turned back into earth. Unless it was a modern car in which it was created by scientists, powered by man made chemicals, and then turned into a rolling nuclear reactor. And if Toyota made it then it did all of this as fast as it could into a wall or a bus or something Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:17 am

toomanytoyz wrote:

I beg to differ:

spooky but true Pontiac-Aztek

Laughing
Back to top Go down
21/4tonsoffun

21/4tonsoffun

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:36 am

Cadet57 wrote:
I beg to differ

My god I don't remember the last time i laughed that hard
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Cadet57 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

I beg to differ:

spooky but true Pontiac-Aztek

Laughing

OMG, now that's FUNNY!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

spooky but true Empty
PostSubject: Re: spooky but true   spooky but true Empty

Back to top Go down