BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

First MOD DAY of the year!!!!

Go down 
+14
nvss
iceman3201
Pooge
waynes91
fatvet
GasTT
silverfox103
JRS9C1
BoSStonsSS
M.ROSS
QwikImpSS
Fishah
laidlow91
toomanytoyz
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Will you be coming?
Yes
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 11 ]
No
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Maybe
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
My name is Fishah and I'll be there if I can get a ride
First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:16 pm

Where do the Tomz factor in? No
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 11:36 pm

I am definitely coming and possibly bringing one person
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:01 am

Fishah is in... But I think we already knew that. Fish is everywhere.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:44 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
See what you did, Anthony?!?!?!?! jocolor

oh now you did it....First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Sparta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:51 am

laidlow91 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

You mad bruh? Razz
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:58 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

You mad bruh? Razz

no.....First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Stoopid
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:07 am

So I thought I was gonna get to meet you badazz's at MOD day
Figured I'd help out even tho I didnt plan any mods.
Also introduce you to BIANCO hot sausages, Reveres pride & joy.
So at the last minute they kick off the baseball season & have my daughters practice in the AM & sons in the PM.....WTF!!!
This is how my life goes... Mad ANYWAY....it's not cause I dont want to be there.
Guess I'll have to cut back on the volunteer work.
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 2:42 pm

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:34 pm

laidlow91 wrote:
toomanytoyz wrote:

BwahahaHAHAHA!!!!!

I totally LOL'd and scared the baby. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Anyone coming from the North, feel like stopping in Manchester to pickup Fisher?

I thought I had a ride lined up, but I guess Junior would rather enjoy sunny Florida with the woman then hang with us.

I live right off Rt 3, Rt 101 and I93.

--

Thanks a bunch!
I may have a ride yet from a friend here, but I wanna cover my bases and make sure I can be there with ya'll.
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:47 pm

send me your address i can swing by and get yah. Wink
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

QwikImpSS

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Or I could. Coming from Concord.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 pm

Wait... Junior's not coming????

My driveway is SAVED!!!!! Very Happy

I mean... Bummah. Wink
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:25 pm

White93ltz wrote:
Anyone coming from the North, feel like stopping in Manchester to pickup Fisher?

I thought I had a ride lined up, but I guess Junior would rather enjoy sunny Florida with the woman then hang with us.

I live right off Rt 3, Rt 101 and I93.

--

Thanks a bunch!
I may have a ride yet from a friend here, but I wanna cover my bases and make sure I can be there with ya'll.

I can grab ya!
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Wow that was quick. I appreciate all the offers guys. I don't wanna make anyone go out of there way though.

QwikImpSS wrote:

If your coming from Concord that would probably be the easiest. I think I might hafta take you up on that offer.

My address is:

2500 N. River Road.
Manchester NH 03106

Make sure to use mapquest, because according to Crovo GPS doesn't like my address.

I'll shoot you a PM with details tomorrow or friday. I need to first confirm that my buddy is not coming up from Boston on friday.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. What's your name by the way..? I dunno why I can't recall it.
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Not so fast boys...

The SALTY1 will be there, ready to kick arse! Cool

GWS Crovos driveway! Razz
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:07 pm

White93ltz wrote:
Wow that was quick. I appreciate all the offers guys. I don't wanna make anyone go out of there way though.

QwikImpSS wrote:

If your coming from Concord that would probably be the easiest. I think I might hafta take you up on that offer.

My address is:

2500 N. River Road.
Manchester NH 03106

Make sure to use mapquest, because according to Crovo GPS doesn't like my address.

I'll shoot you a PM with details tomorrow or friday. I need to first confirm that my buddy is not coming up from Boston on friday.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. What's your name by the way..? I dunno why I can't recall it.

If it does not pan out, I will be coming right down 93 from Concord, could easily pick ya up as well.

Doug
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 12:57 pm

I think I've got myself a ride. I'll let ya guys know if I need help.

Thanks again. Cya'll Saturday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm

White93ltz wrote:
I think I've got myself a ride. I'll let ya guys know if I need help.

Thanks again. Cya'll Saturday!

And Bill likes to be picked up by the dumpsta. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Don't diss the dumpster. That dumpster serves many purposes.

We only have one bathroom in my apartment, and often I really really hafta pee when someone else is taking a shower.....

I also often need a place to dump bacon, or deep fryer grease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:27 pm

White93ltz wrote:
Don't diss the dumpster. That dumpster serves many purposes.

We only have one bathroom in my apartment, and often I really really hafta pee when someone else is taking a shower.....

I also often need a place to dump bacon, or deep fryer grease.

I am just sayin. Wink
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm

OK Now I'm back out. I'm not happy about it either but I don't have much of a choice (can you say pussy whipped?)

I really do apologize guys, especially to Bill F. who still needs a ride. I meant to be there this time. Was looking forward to taking Crovo's driveway v card, but maybe later No

Despite what you may think, FL sucks Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:18 pm

JRS9C1 wrote:
OK Now I'm back out. I'm not happy about it either but I don't have much of a choice (can you say pussy whipped?)

I really do apologize guys, especially to Bill F. who still needs a ride. I meant to be there this time. Was looking forward to taking Crovo's driveway v card, but maybe later No

So what you are saying is every time we set up a meet/event your girlfriend makes you go to Florida? WTF! Check her purse for you nutz. Razz

We going to miss ya. Wait a tic, I may not be there either. geek
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:34 pm

JRS9C1 wrote:

Wishy Washy Ass Laughing

-----

I do think I have a ride though. My buddy Gianni and I should be there at around 10am-ish.

-----

Hot Dogs were buy 1 get 1 at the grocery store, so I'll bring some wieners.
Back to top Go down
JRS9C1

JRS9C1

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:42 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
So what you are saying is every time we set up a meet/event your girlfriend makes you go to Florida? WTF! Check her purse for you nutz. Razz

We going to miss ya. Wait a tic, I may not be there either. geek

Dood,

there is no way in hell there can be a third trip to FL next month. This is the last time. I feel like a prick for deserting you guys (esp Fisher No )

Never again! scratch
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:43 pm

SoooOOOooOooooo.... It looks like you guys should bring rain gear. Or chairs for in the garage... I'll keep my fingers crossed for sunny skies, though!

And Tom, are you coming or not??? Razz
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:43 pm

wow that is some total BS. I'll tell you again what I told you last night:

Tom's gf queen "We are going to Florida, and it is going to interfere with your mod day, deal with it"

Tom pale "OK"

If I was in your shoes (thank god im not) The conversation would go something like this:

gf: "We are going to Florida, and it is going to interfere with your mod day, deal with it"

Me king "You can go to florida with or without me I do not care but I WILL NOT be there I am going to MOD DAY and that is THE END of the story"

Although it would probably be a bit more colorful.

I don't know who needs to go to Florida twice in three months scratch but oh well. Good luck, maybe one day you will attend an event. She needs to understand this is your hobby, your passion and when she is gone your car will be there. Very Happy

Don't tell her about the May race date, she just might book a flight for the day before to Florida!

Sorry man, I just HAD to. bom
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Well said, except you left out....BEEAACH!
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:16 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have had great feelings about that date. It will be sunny and 65-70. sunny

It appears you were one day off.... Not bad for two months in advance though. Have you considered a career in meteorology?

Oh well, enjoy your sunny 65-70 degree Friday everybody.
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 am

[quote="IMPALADAKID"]
JRS9C1 wrote:

LMAO! JR: I'll BE THERE! oh shyt, got to go to FL. WAIT, I'M BACK! i AIN'T RIDIN WITH THAT G D DOG AND HER FAMILY! yea guys, aaaahhh i'm not goin she's got my dick and balls in her purse and they're kind of attached so yeeeaaaah ain't gonna make this one guys.

HAVE FUN IN FL. LITTLE BUDDY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 am

White93ltz wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have had great feelings about that date. It will be sunny and 65-70. sunny

It appears you were one day off.... Not bad for two months in advance though. Have you considered a career in meteorology?

Oh well, enjoy your sunny 65-70 degree Friday everybody.

Sorry guys. I am no Dick Albert. Razz

But if I make it, I will hold a umbrella......................I don't know what you guys are going to do, but I will be dry. geek

But seriously, it is supposed to be just a couple fast light showers or drizzles. So I see no reason to cancel the day. Hell if nothing else, we can shoot the breeze, hang out and not get dirty looks from the waitresses. Quite frankly I just want to hang out with all my interweb freinds. Even if we could not work on cars. After all, that is what it is all about. But I am 100% sure we will be good to go. cheers

Thanks Bill for the vote of confidence. FISHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:32 am

YEA ITS TOMORROW WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Sorry to let you guys down....   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:36 am

But my swag guy is a douchebag!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I sent him the order a MONTH ago and he waited til the last minute to process it... And his effing system crashed and he lost everything! ARGH!!!! Effin Idiot. Who doesn't back up their files????

Anyways... I'm sorry to say that I won't have any of your shirts or anything tomorrow. I have a few decals leftover, but that's it.

I'll eat the cost of shipping the stuff out to you guys when it comes in if you want. It's the best I can offer. Sorry guys. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:30 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
But my swag guy is a douchebag!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

I sent him the order a MONTH ago and he waited til the last minute to process it... And his effing system crashed and he lost everything! ARGH!!!! Effin Idiot. Who doesn't back up their files????

Anyways... I'm sorry to say that I won't have any of your shirts or anything tomorrow. I have a few decals leftover, but that's it.

I'll eat the cost of shipping the stuff out to you guys when it comes in if you want. It's the best I can offer. Sorry guys. Sad
That's it! I ain't comin! Razz j/k I will be there. The hospital set me free early on good behavior. cheers
Back to top Go down
onehunglo

onehunglo

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:34 am

quote]
The hospital set me free early on good behavior. cheers[/quote]

Sweet! We'll see you there!
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:59 am

DAMN I CANT MAKE IT last minute trip to florida girlfriend has my balls cuffed to her ankle........ Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 pm

GasTT wrote:
DAMN I CANT MAKE IT last minute trip to florida girlfriend has my balls cuffed to her ankle........ Rolling Eyes
That must hurt. Laughing geek
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: first mod day of the year   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:52 pm

women i used to go with charged me extra for that. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:02 pm

Ron are you coming??
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

laidlow91

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:09 pm

so what times everyone plan on being at bills???

im shootin for 8ish. sunny
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:28 pm

I'll be there 10/11.Almost a no go for me= Sore throat.I think it's impaladikid's fault.Can barely talk.The things you take for granted .Trying to not talk to save my voice and no one will SHUT UP.and leave me alone.I'm thinking i'll wear mime makeup tommorrow and use a lot of hand signals oh wait i only know 1.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: first mod day of the year.   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm

no i cant make it. ive got to go and see the person who i want to put in my t 56. he works at lee dodge. hes going to see if he can do it where he works after hrs. i want to come. but i told bill what my tranny is doing. i dont dare drive it very fast. ill be at one of these. or a road trip. i promise. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

laidlow91 wrote:

I plan on being there around noon. Wink

Actually, I'll have it all set up and ready for 730-8, so any time after then is fine.

Parking situation? Well, I will have the Marshmallow in the garage and the Impala on the street. If I can get the caddy mobile, that'll be on the street too. As far as parking... 4 can fit in front of the garage doors if one is beside the garage and three are angled on the left. You'll see when you get here. So fill those left side spots first, ok? I should be out there directing traffic. If there are guys just coming to hang out andnot work on their cars, my neighbor one house over will let us park some cars in his driveway. 4 should fit there. And the rest can park on the street. If there's a TON of cars, we can put a few on the front lawn, too. Wink

Would anyone happen to have an oil pan for a 03 Norstar??? Grrrrrrr.... Evil or Very Mad

Address again is 148 East Dunstable Rd, Nashua NH. Home phone is 603-891-6401.

See you guys in the morning!!!! I'm SO PSYCHED!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
laidlow91 wrote:

I plan on being there around noon. Wink

Actually, I'll have it all set up and ready for 730-8, so any time after then is fine.

Parking situation? Well, I will have the Marshmallow in the garage and the Impala on the street. If I can get the caddy mobile, that'll be on the street too. As far as parking... 4 can fit in front of the garage doors if one is beside the garage and three are angled on the left. You'll see when you get here. So fill those left side spots first, ok? I should be out there directing traffic. If there are guys just coming to hang out andnot work on their cars, my neighbor one house over will let us park some cars in his driveway. 4 should fit there. And the rest can park on the street. If there's a TON of cars, we can put a few on the front lawn, too. Wink

Would anyone happen to have an oil pan for a 03 Norstar??? Grrrrrrr.... Evil or Very Mad

Address again is 148 East Dunstable Rd, Nashua NH. Home phone is 603-891-6401.

See you guys in the morning!!!! I'm SO PSYCHED!!!!! Very Happy
Mr. Crovo
You sir are a stand up guy on all levels. And this is why you are the PREZ.

Thank you, and KL for this. cheers

GWS Northstar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:53 am

Looking forward to seeing everyone today. We should be there before 10am.

I am bringing ramps, jack stands, cinder blocks, hand tools, air power tools, welder, tap and die, tubing bender, and flaring tool.

I am not bringing the compressor or the 2.5ton floor jack because it is just too much for me to deal with right now. I will bring extra air hoses and can pick up air line splitters if needed to get more than one tool at a time going. LMK

Bill
Back to top Go down
GasTT

GasTT

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:12 am

leaving now WOO!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:15 am

I'll try to stop by to say hello. I have to get some work done on the Camaro, trying to pick up another pair of used performance tires, and I'm dying to try out my new oil burner test kit (came with free tech support!).

I'll assume this is a family type event and I'll not tell my parking lot lady friends.
Back to top Go down
Pooge

Pooge

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:01 am

boojum wrote:
I'll assume this is a family type event and I'll not tell my parking lot lady friends.

Yah, I got that impression too...I was really wanting to introduce some of you guys to some of my high-class, sophisticated bus station skanks....but I guess I should not.

It's 8AM and I'm headed out the door...see you guys in a couple hours.

Doug
Back to top Go down
QwikImpSS

QwikImpSS

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:17 am

I'm bummed but excited at the same time.

I will be unable to make it because my life long friend and his girlfriend just had their baby 2 months premature so we're traveling up to Dartmouth to visit them.

Sorry I won't be able to make it, I was looking forward to it!

Post some pics!!
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:41 am

leaving in 15 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First MOD DAY of the year!!!!   First MOD DAY of the year!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First MOD DAY of the year!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next