BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! Empty
PostSubject: Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!   Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Yeah, the marshmallow has bubbly quarters now... Anyone feel like helping me take care of that at some point? Maybe the mod day? Or the next one here? Or I could travel. Wink

Stupid effin New England salty winters. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!   Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Yeah, the marshmallow has bubbly quarters now... Anyone feel like helping me take care of that at some point? Maybe the mod day? Or the next one here? Or I could travel. Wink

Stupid effin New England salty winters. Evil or Very Mad

I mentioned doing the same to my Caprice at Mod Day (have two soft spots) and I know someone was bringing a welder...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!   Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:07 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
Yeah, the marshmallow has bubbly quarters now. Stupid effin New England salty winters. Evil or Very Mad
That never happens. Razz

I got your back brother. Have to wait till the next mod day though. I have to work on the "Mystery Machine" at the first one. Wink
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!   Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:24 pm

OK. Cool. Thanks! Smile

I can wait. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!   Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:05 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have to work on the "Mystery Machine" at the first one. Wink

I like that name. I think I'll steal it Twisted Evil

By the way Crovo, try to find my suggestion for fixing the quarter panel problem once and for all. It's an idea you may have fun with Wink
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!   Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:08 pm

bammax wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
I have to work on the "Mystery Machine" at the first one. Wink

I like that name. I think I'll steal it Twisted Evil

By the way Crovo, try to find my suggestion for fixing the quarter panel problem once and for all. It's an idea you may have fun with Wink

Oh! Oh! I know where it is! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!   Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dammit! Only TWO winters and the quarters are bubbling!!!
Page 1 of 1