BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
Gauging interest for another family day EmptyToday at 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Gauging interest for another family day EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Gauging interest for another family day EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Gauging interest for another family day EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Gauging interest for another family day EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Gauging interest for another family day EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Gauging interest for another family day EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Gauging interest for another family day EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Gauging interest for another family day EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Gauging interest for another family day

Go down 
+5
LandMaster
96Brougham
druzdcm
toomanytoyz
bammax
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bammax

bammax

Gauging interest for another family day Empty
PostSubject: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:22 pm

I was wondering how many would be up for a family fun day down on the south shore over the summer. The one at Newicks was pretty good and I figured it wouldn't hurt to have another outing like that. Especially since we have so many members now. My concern is that I don't know how big a turnout would be for an event down here in Mass. If there's interest then I can try to set something up at a place where people can bring their families and have a good time. It was fun having the kids around and people not feeling like they have to leave their families at home.

If anyone's interested then let's get a rough idea of the number of people involved and we can go from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:53 am

Tim's place! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:58 am

We'd be in. These cars were built to drive. Wink

(well, maybe not my impala... Sad)
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:18 pm

I was thinking some place like this

minigolf/driving range

They have a parking lot in front that is small right by the building for the minigolf crowd, but then there's a long stretch off to the side that would be perfect for lining up a dozen cars
Back to top Go down
druzdcm

druzdcm

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:34 pm

I have been there, it is a nice spot for a meet, not that it is closer for me silent
Back to top Go down
http://druzcherrybomb.shutterfly.com
96Brougham

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Not even two miles from my house LOL.. i'd be fine with that!
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Stop whining Drew. It's an hour away if you take 28 the whole way. If you go 495w to 24n to 106w then left onto 138 the entire trip should be well under an hour. I've done it so no trying to fool me Wink

So there is a bit of interest then? I know a few people have said they'd deffinetly be in and I'm assuming a few others may depending on the day.

FYI it would probably be in May or June. Mainly not to crowd out other peoples days plus as a way to make up to the southcoast guys who can't make it up to Dougs or the drag day.
Back to top Go down
LandMaster

LandMaster

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:41 am

I'd be in for something like that.
Back to top Go down
druzdcm

druzdcm

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 pm

No whining here Very Happy
I have been in that area lots. It's a great idea.
Back to top Go down
http://druzcherrybomb.shutterfly.com
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 pm

And I promise I won't be there to throw rocks all over your kids/cars.

Last edited by Fishah on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mean ss

mean ss

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Fishah wrote:
And I promise I won't show up and throw rocks all over your kids/cars.

aren't you still grounded Fishah Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Yes. As I should be. It'll be a while b4 I'm comfortable showing my face in front of some of ya'll.
Back to top Go down
mean ss

mean ss

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Fishah wrote:
Yes. As I should be. It'll be a while b4 I'm comfortable showing my face in front of some of ya'll.
\

we have all done some dumb stuff that we regretted doing Fishah Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Fishah wrote:
Why! You did it, you did not mean to have the outcome that happend, You said your sorry, it's over. It is in the past. Very Happy

mean ss wrote:
Fishah wrote:
\

Yeh! Bobby once put a w/p drive shaft seal on without removing the opti. Razz.........................Oh wait.............What?

Last edited by IMPALADAKID on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mean ss

mean ss

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:27 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Fishah wrote:
Why! You did it, you did not mean to have the outcome that happend, You said your sorry, it's over. It is in the past. Very Happy

mean ss wrote:
Fishah wrote:
\

Yeh! Bobby once put a w/p drive shaft seal on without removing the opti. Razz.........................Oh wait.............What?

I don't even use a waterpump drive seal anymore Wink
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Fishah wrote:
And I promise I won't be there to throw rocks all over your kids/cars.
Wait does that mean you wont be there at all?
OR
You wont be there to throw rocks?
cause I think Brad selected a paved lot so you COULD be there Laughing

Fishah wrote:
Oh STOP!!! No harm, no foul.
I did some checking, no one claims any damage or bodily injury.
Feinstein & Forlizzi WILL NOT be in attendance, your free to move about the B-Bodies
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:59 pm

sdstick wrote:

Feinstein & Forlizzi WILL NOT be in attendance, your free to move about the B-Bodies

LOL
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:56 pm

I'll set something up for mid May or early June. The idea is for those who can't attend drag-day to have another way to meet up. If everyone else comes then that's just a bonus. It'd be nice for some of the southern folk to get the chance to hang out with the northern folk so lets see just how many people we can cram into the place. I'll check into what we need to do on their end sometime in the next couple weeks and then we can pick a date and go from there.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:25 pm

This hasn't died yet. The genral manager of the place is never actually at work so I've been trying to contact her with no success for a fair bit of time now. I'm shooting now for the weekend of July 17-18 with the day depending on what works best for them. I'm also hoping to snag a discount, but we'll see. I have a feeling I may need to find a different location that's more accessable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gauging interest for another family day   Gauging interest for another family day Empty

Back to top Go down

Gauging interest for another family day
Page 1 of 1