BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Anybody out there?
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2024 10:41 am by BostonChevy

» Wheel and Tire Bundles
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Cheap '95 for sale

Go down 
+12
Pooge
boojum
sdstick
silverfox103
toomanytoyz
JRS9C1
iceman3201
Tomz9C1
SWT SS
No Moa
JaySS
bammax
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bammax

bammax

Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:51 pm

He said you live on the moon and he doesn't have a spaceship Laughing

If it were my project I'd start stripping down the Impy where it sits and then move that out and move the new chassis into that spot and start swapping the Impy parts into it. But that's alot easier said than done. I have no clue where to store the parts from the Impy once they get taken out scratch. The interior and trim and stuff wouldn't be an issue. The drivetrain will be the nightmare part of the swap considering the limited space available at Billy's. Now you see why my projects all stall halfway through Laughing

In a perfect world someone would have an empty spot in their yard/driveway where we can put the Cappy, and then he can strip The Impy where it sits and just bring the parts over to the Cappy and install them as they come. Of course with his new schedule it would be a time consuming process that way confused

I'm stumped. Can I use a lifeline and eliminate a couple choices? Maybe I should buy a vowel. Anyone have any better Idea Question

Maybe we can just schedule an emergency mod day and I'll bring the car up and we can start swapping directly across. That way at least the major grunt work could be done in a day. Then the detail stuff would be do-able any old time when a chance arrises. I know we did Timmys car in a day for the most part and that was with only a couple guys doing all the work. I got messy and enjoyed eating Very Happy. If a few focus on the engine/trans swap while a couple others swap the rear-ends then it should fly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:16 am

bammax wrote:
I'll worry about the money part after the delivery part is figured out. I don't want to collect any money until I'm sure Billy will have a place for it and I can get it in his possesion safe and sound. That way I don't have to deal with issuing refunds if something goes tits up (like no place to store it)

Billy let people in on your plan for the extra parts so that everyone knows what's going on Wink
My basic plan would be to find a suitable place to store it that is somewhat close by. I am currently working on that, but am open to suggestions. Secondly, since Brad is inquiring. I would be striping the caprice of everything I would not use from it. suspension, int, drivetrain, damaged sheetmetal, and so on. I would then coat the underside and frame with chassis saver that I have. Then Do the oppiste to the Impala, strip everything going over to the caprice body.

Once I have a pile of parts from both cars I would not be using, that pile including the impala frame and bodyshell, It will be parted out for free to everyone who helped make this happen, anything else will be given away to forum members. Certain things I will keep, like the pcm, fuel tank sending unit with pump, but basicly there will be a complete car, in parts for the taking. The lower drivers side rear quarter Bill Crovo gave me will be cut back off, and the person who needs it most will not only get it, but I will install it for free. It is my way of saying thank you to everyone. santa

Again, I can't help but be humbled by the thought behind this. It means so much more than either car does. And thank you to Jason for starting it.

I will be planning a mod day to get it together. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:40 am

Are you going to retain the Impala SS VIN?
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:07 am

Tomz9C1 wrote:
Are you going to retain the Impala SS VIN?

that was what I was thinking, might be worth cuttig the imp body up just keep the vin available when u and if u sell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 pm

The idea arose of moving the vin plate across cars to avoid having to deal with registration and crap. But it'll be hard to do without removing the windshield which would just add to the costs and negate any registry savings.
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:18 pm

bammax wrote:
The idea arose of moving the vin plate across cars to avoid having to deal with registration and crap. But it'll be hard to do without removing the windshield which would just add to the costs and negate any registry savings.
Might be slightly illegal as well.Ask Boyd.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Lots of things are illegal. If he owns both cars and the one not being used is sent to the scrap pile then what's the issue. Not like he's trying to misrepresent it or something.
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Clone/Caprice/SS   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:03 pm

We can all rehash the ss vs caprice bs.But if he moves the vin and spid label from the ss to the caprice.He is misrpresenting the car and i'm sure Bill ain't about that.Bottom line unless you move the entire body over to the caprice substructure,you can't retain the vin and that would kind of defeat the whole purpose of getting rid of rust damage etc.Get pulled over for something and have a cop find out the vin number plate was messed with. affraid

Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 Istock_can-of-worms
Sorry If i'm a##ing up the feelgood topic of the year.
Good luck finding work space to get the job done bill.
When you do i'll be there to help.
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:07 pm

You would also need the stock GM rivets if unless you just wanted to glue it on. I was thinking more along the lines of just cutting up the IMP body to keep maybe a ft of the area around the vin, that way if he ever sold it, he could hand the new owner the old body vin and tell the story. Not that it matters, mine been totalled, and the insurance company didn't list it with carfax as totalled, so my Maine title is clear, but i doc'd it all so if i ever do sell it, the owner will know what happened.

Jesus ross, i told you to stop eating that sh!t, its going to kill you in 50 years.
Back to top Go down
M.ROSS

M.ROSS

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 pm

I don't plan on being around for another 50.The first 50 was tough enough . Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Changing the vin is not an option. Even though I did consider it, just to keep the car a true ss. I think people would notice the 95-96 rear quarters on a 94 titled car. scratch I may keep the old vin tag, but the spid lable will come over to the new body, as it is easier to swich the whole trunk lid rather than try to pull off the spoiler, drill holes, and fill the holes left by the caprice trunk trim.
I may try to find a pass side 95-96 door so I can update the mirrors as well, since mine are 94s, and Brads pass drivers door is pretty banged up. Or just run the 94 doors an a 95 body. scratch
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:03 pm

I never liked the 94 doors myself. I actually like the mirrors but not the filler piece in the corner. I'd say swap the passenger door over since the doors on your car are probably not the healthiest considering the rest of the car. Laura had a car that didn't have any rust on the doors and then it got hit and the door colapsed because it was rotting from the inside out. Turns out the paint was holding it together Laughing

Plus my doors have new updated window rollers installed as of this past summer Very Happy
New Pioneer 6 1/2" 3-way speakers too Wink
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:11 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

I will be planning a mod day to get it together. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Wink

Please schedule two days. One for takin' apart and one for putting back together.
I think I will only be able to make the first one. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 pm

boojum wrote:

Please schedule two days. One for takin' apart and one for putting back together.
I think I will only be able to make the first one. Smile
LOL. Thats as far as you ever get Jim. I've seen the pics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 pm

If we do a mod day the same day I bring the car up there will be 2 issues to work out.

1) The car will need time to cool before someone grabs the exhaust or opens the cooling system affraid

2) Since we'll be dismantling my daily driver.....I'll need a ride home Laughing
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 pm

bammax wrote:
If we do a mod day the same day I bring the car up there will be 2 issues to work out.

1) The car will need time to cool before someone grabs the exhaust or opens the cooling system affraid

2) Since we'll be dismantling my daily driver.....I'll need a ride home Laughing

OK I know this one...
1) Brad immediately pops the cooling system or grabs the exhaust manifold
2) The Waaambulance takes Brad home
Issues resolved
Well Question I guess there are OTHER ways to work it out scratch

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:21 pm

I think you just volunteered to clean up any spilled fluids Razz

Bring a tanker truck and schedule a week off Laughing

If you don't get it just ask Timmy lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 7:43 pm

bammax wrote:
I think you just volunteered to clean up any spilled fluids Razz

Bring a tanker truck and schedule a week off Laughing

If you don't get it just ask Timmy lol!
I was actually thinking about that today.

We were like a well oiled machine with that transplant. And the fact there was no standing around goofing off meant we could get home before it got dark out. scratch
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:16 pm

I must have been at a different swap...

Missing all my previous B's, D's and V... Sad
American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
"Ooooh! Look! Something shiny!"
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm

We were screwed before we started on that swap. It was a gorgeous day out so we were all in "summer vacation" mode. Then when progress was happening food arrived and it was good food so we all lost track of what we were doing. Plus other people had side projects going on which distracted people.

Yours will be different because it'll be too cold to dilly dally all day.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 8:50 pm

So a bunch of guys standing around the propane heater with their hands out going....

"this is f-f-f-f-f-f-u-h-h-h, f-f-f-f-f-u-u-u-h-h, f-f-f-f-f-f-u-u-u-u-h-h-h-n-n-n-n"

...isn't dilly-dallying?

PS: That's not what I thought I was gonna say, either. Wink

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
boojum

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Shop-vac for the hot coolant. Sawzall for the hot exhaust pipes. Bill can take you home.

Hey I put one Camaro back toghther. One out of three ain't bad.

It's going to be cold?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:32 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
So a bunch of guys standing around the propane heater with their hands out going....

"this is f-f-f-f-f-f-u-h-h-h, f-f-f-f-f-u-u-u-h-h, f-f-f-f-f-f-u-u-u-u-h-h-h-n-n-n-n"

...isn't dilly-dallying?
Just for the record. I hate winter. I mean I really hate winter. I hate the cold so much, I would sue mother nature, jack frost, and old man winter if I could. So with that said, let me assure everyone. I will not be dilly-dallying until April or 60 degree weather sunny . So put yout mittens away. Wink
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:39 pm

As long as there's a plan. I already have a couple possible replacement cars to check out so hopefully they're still available once we get this thing all worked out.

Of course both my choices would keep me from being eligible for ISSCA and for ECIRS Crying or Very sad
And if I go with the one I really like I may not be able to play with you guys anymore since it's not one of the cars listed in the club description Crying or Very sad

My stockpile of b-body chassis parts wouldn't go to waste though Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 7:11 am

bammax wrote:
As long as there's a plan. I already have a couple possible replacement cars to check out so hopefully they're still available once we get this thing all worked out.

Of course both my choices would keep me from being eligible for ISSCA and for ECIRS Crying or Very sad
And if I go with the one I really like I may not be able to play with you guys anymore since it's not one of the cars listed in the club description Crying or Very sad

My stockpile of b-body chassis parts wouldn't go to waste though Wink

I think a 77 boxy coupe, with a carbed big block and 8 track player would be right up your alley. cheers
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 pm

I think a 77 boxy coupe, with a carbed big block and 8 track player would be right up your alley. cheers

Sigh, that's my alley someday!!!
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Find me one for $750 and you have a sale. I was actually checking out a 77 2-door fastback Impala that just needed a little front end work. Appearently it caught fire so it needs an entire front clip, wiring, and possibly engine Laughing
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:58 pm

Any update yet Billy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:04 am

bammax wrote:
Any update yet Billy?
? scratch
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:22 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
bammax wrote:
Any update yet Billy?
? scratch

??? scratch afro
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:43 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:

? scratch

I'm guessing that's a no. Well get on it already. Your not going to store your new car at my place all year Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomz9C1

Tomz9C1

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:55 am

So, where do we send the GD money order?
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm

I'm waiting till I know where to send the gd car. I don't want to have issues with refunds and stuff if things don't go according to plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:54 pm

I got it figured out. The car will come here to my house. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 am

Works for me. I almost know how to get there too Wink

If anyone wants to make a donation to the "Billy needs a new car fund" you can Paypal me at
indecisivebrad@hotmail.com
When choosing the payment type just go to the tab for personal and choose "gift" that way nobody gets screwed with all the fees.

I'll post up the running total a couple times a day and acknowledge who I recieved a payment from just so that everyone knows where things stand. I won't do a person by person breakdown of who paid how much though, because I don't want to make peoples finances public knowledge.

If anyone wants to donate outside of paypal then just pm me and we can work out the details.
Back to top Go down
iceman3201

iceman3201

PostSubject: cheap 95 for sale.   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:12 am

pm sent.
Back to top Go down
http://iceman3201@maine.rr.com
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Recieved a payment from Jason already. Tom and Ron are sending soon.

We're at $250 so far after everything is sent out.

I'll update again tomorrow night after some others have a chance to get caught up on what's going on.
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:27 am

I feel the pressure.... Wink

American Ricer
www.badassofne.net
NO MORE UNICORNS!!!!!

LOWER IT!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Your on the paid list now William Laughing

Of course I never had a late list. I'm not like santa running around with all kinds of lists and stuff Laughing
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 6:56 pm

So far I've recieved/heard from Jay, Tom C, Crovo, Ron and Tom.

We're at $250 recieved with another $150 on the way.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Recieved payment from Stephen.

We're still $250 short as of right now (assuing the checks come through which I expect shouldn't be any problem)
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Chris P is in. We're almost there guys.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Mark just informed me of his plans. We're now right at the edge of the goal.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:15 pm

We're at $450 recieved with $200 coming in the next week or so. Just $100 short as of right now. I can't go any lower on the price since I'm already bankrupting myself replacing this car for the money I'm getting from it.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:31 pm

We're now at $500 in my possession with $150 promissed.
Back to top Go down
bammax

bammax

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:27 pm

We seem to have stalled at $500. I'll have a po box tomorow for anyone that wants to send snail mail. Just let me know how much your sending and when you plan to send it. Otherwise I'm going to have to get people to donate parts for my next car, or I'll have to steal more parts off of Billys car since I really like some of my nice upgrades Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:19 pm

bammax wrote:
We seem to have stalled at $500. I'll have a po box tomorow for anyone that wants to send snail mail. Just let me know how much your sending and when you plan to send it. Otherwise I'm going to have to get people to donate parts for my next car, or I'll have to steal more parts off of Billys car since I really like some of my nice upgrades Wink
I hope you guys know just how much I appriciate the thought. But if it is not to be, it's not to be. The fact so many stepped up is more of a gift than any car could be.
Besides I would have had to have a mod day to do the switchover. And based on my performance at Tim's, I would have to call it more of a Mod week. Razz
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Dont worry about the stall, it's a done deal. Exclamation
Are you planning to relocate the car now? you have a place to park it?
If answers to above are yes then
Consider this last call to anyone that thinks they can get in on it

96BBB 28K 3.42 Bolt-ons
95BBB 100K 3.73 383 New DD...already broke fixt the 4L60E twice
95 Black WB4 Hole...ee...grail
96 Black WB4 No holes in this
95BBB 189K 3.08 Old DD Stolen...by Matt. Cool
Whine..eee...Silver LS6
Back to top Go down
Fishah

Fishah

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:23 pm

What happened to Jr. and his $300?
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:31 pm

I thought the money was alset already, I'm sending some, it's not much but it's all I can do for this gd cause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap '95 for sale   Cheap '95 for sale - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap '95 for sale
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next