BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:26 pm
Latest topics
» Looking for a bench seat/frame for an ‘84 C10
Yesterday at 4:18 pm by Ironfistdog

» 95 Impala SS Parts car - Last call for Parts - FREE DCM DOORS!!!
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:46 pm by Big Wagon Guy

» WTB 9C1 rubber floor
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:17 pm by MASShole9C1

» 1984 Impala
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:13 am by Big Wagon Guy

» 1994 LT1 caprice parts for sale or trade...
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:06 pm by ROCK SOLID LT1

» HEY HOW AH YAH?
Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:22 am by Tomz9C1

» Refinishing SS wheels
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:44 pm by KingpinSS

» Like the mob, the B-bodies have pulled me back in.
Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:43 pm by KingpinSS

» In search of a 1996 knock module URGENT
Fri May 11, 2018 3:31 pm by fatvet

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Membership

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Membership   Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:28 pm

I said during the onset of this. "If we get ten members, I would be happy." Now thanks to BowtieSS we are at three times that number. cheers

Thank you Bruce. And welcome aboard. Cool
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Membership   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Would love to see 30 or so B, D, F and one G-body cruising down I-95
Back to top Go down
laidlow91

avatar

Posts : 552
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 40
Location : New Boston, NH

PostSubject: Re: Membership   Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:40 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
Would love to see 30 or so B, D, F and one G-body cruising down I-95

now that would be sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
8bud

avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 46
Location : Salem, NH

PostSubject: Re: Membership   Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Is the G-body me? It would have to be because I no longer have a G-body, and as of next week I no longer have a Y-body either. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Membership   Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:17 pm

8bud wrote:
Is the G-body me? It would have to be because I no longer have a G-body, and as of next week I no longer have a Y-body either. Crying or Very sad
Yes it was. Very Happy I figured you were keeping the turbo T and just selling the ZO6.
Back to top Go down
8bud

avatar

Posts : 626
Join date : 2009-01-23
Age : 46
Location : Salem, NH

PostSubject: Re: Membership   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:36 pm

IMPALADAKID wrote:
8bud wrote:
Is the G-body me? It would have to be because I no longer have a G-body, and as of next week I no longer have a Y-body either. Crying or Very sad
Yes it was. Very Happy I figured you were keeping the turbo T and just selling the ZO6.
Yup. I miss the vette already and it hasn't even left my garage yet. Mad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Membership   Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:16 pm

8bud wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
8bud wrote:
Is the G-body me? It would have to be because I no longer have a G-body, and as of next week I no longer have a Y-body either. Crying or Very sad
Yes it was. Very Happy I figured you were keeping the turbo T and just selling the ZO6.
Yup. I miss the vette already and it hasn't even left my garage yet. Mad

What vette? Shocked

You sold the T-type? Mad I loved that car. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Membership   

Back to top Go down
 
Membership
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» AMS Membership Fees for 2012/13 are now due!
» Dead Frontier
» BCI Electronic Membership - $19US
» Intellectual Property Law now free to Amazon Prime members
» Free - Mindscapes audiobook from Audible /w trial membership

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BADASS of New England :: BADASS information :: Bad talk-
Jump to: