BADASS of New England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BADASS of New England

An automobile club for the enthusiast who enjoys the last of the big GM cars. The rear wheel drive B and D bodys. Chevrolet Impala SS, Caprice, 9C1, Buick Roadmaster, Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser, Cadillac Fleetwood

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 182 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:57 pm
Latest topics
» Wheel and Tire Bundles
I know that this is short notice but... EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 1:27 pm by scot

» Loss of a friend
I know that this is short notice but... EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 8:58 pm by silverfox103

» 2021 Fourteenth Annual B & D Roundup!! Mark your calendar! Saturday October 16th
I know that this is short notice but... EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 pm by silverfox103

» WTB - caprice parts
I know that this is short notice but... EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:53 am by ElKy

» 2021 Roundup Sign Up Sheet
I know that this is short notice but... EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 6:22 pm by black blur 96

» Another Vehicle Thread
I know that this is short notice but... EmptySun Jun 20, 2021 11:37 am by scot

» Wheel and Tire Recommendation
I know that this is short notice but... EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 10:41 am by scot

» 275/60-15 Nitto 555 Extreme
I know that this is short notice but... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 9:41 pm by Chris Klein

» Allagash canoe trips 2021
I know that this is short notice but... EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 9:02 pm by Chris Klein

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I know that this is short notice but...

Go down 
+4
toomanytoyz
sdstick
Cadet57
1984twodoor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

I know that this is short notice but... Empty
PostSubject: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:55 pm

I'm getting itchy and wanna get the body up in the air. Tomorrow I'm gonna take a stab at it and hopefully get it done.

If you do want to come by then call/text me at any time for the address: 508 four two three seven 7 four one

I'll be out there and active at like 9AM. If it ends up being a failure or I can't get it done then I'll respond to anyone who texts or calls me and tell them to stay home and update this thread accordingly. Though unless it rains I'm going to make a hell of an effort.

If you show up though, you've gotta get dirty so no slackers! And if possible, bring a Jack... we will use plenty of them I'm sure.

Anyway, hopefully I'll see some B-bodys at some point tomorrow...right in my driveway!

BTW: I'll order pizzas if we can actually get it done! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:01 pm

Im going out to Stoughton tomorrow for some tax free Ikea shopping with a friend. I'll see if I can swing over. Arrow 
Back to top Go down
sdstick

sdstick

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Matt is finishing his Eagle project from 9-1 tomorrow (today 9-2 was successful)
If he finishes up early (he should) I'll come over.
Textiing now
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Wish I could dude, but I am building my countertops tomorrow. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:19 am

No worries if anyone can't make it BTW. Totally an if you want to stop by thing. Who knows if it'll actually get done Razz 
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 am

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it but if I can I'll def. swing by, it's 4 in the morning and I just got home...Shocked 
Back to top Go down
toomanytoyz
Club President
toomanytoyz

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:29 am

Gorgeous day! Perfect for body... Uh... Building... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://impalass.uniquekind.net/
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 8:35 pm

toomanytoyz wrote:
It sure was! Couldn't have done it without Steve! SRSLY That whole "been there done that" factor that he brought into this really helped! My hoarding issue with tons of scrap wood and blocks helped too! Laughing 

I know that this is short notice but... 1149073_10151623064156089_686851275_n

More to come in the build thread either later tonight or tomorrow sometime. But it was a SUCCESS! cheers cheers cheers bounce bounce bounce 

And yes, those are PINK jack stands. I got them out of the same trash pile I acquired all of my gas cans from. They were rusty and all I had was pink spray paint. Don't judge.
Back to top Go down
Boxchevy84

Boxchevy84

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 7:38 am

I'd like to stop by if I get my own project done that is! I'm going to make another attempt to get a motor pulled from one vehicle and at least resting in the engine bay of the other vehicle. Then I got to meet up with some one else to put my other car on a lift and see about getting the underbody treated with POR to seal the frame before the rust monster takes over Smile

Oh Steve good luck to your son Matt on his Eagle Scout Project from another Eagle Scout Smile 
Back to top Go down
V8Killer

V8Killer

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:43 am

toomanytoyz wrote:
Oh BOO-HISS on you No 
Back to top Go down
Matt Trakker

Matt Trakker

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:36 pm

That looks so crazy sitting up on there like that. Now I know how to find your house, lol.

That's great you got it unbolted and everything, that is a huge mental/light at the end of the tunnel step right there!

Also, did you get a new yellow tent garage? I think I'm going to buy that kind, they seem cheap enough for what they are. The yellow Impala has been out in the rain for months...
Back to top Go down
No Moa

No Moa

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Christ i missed alot on this thread, i thought the frame was done and under the body already. Dang, need to read more. Good work. Its a fun project, Marks went fairly easily. I'm some glad for that. lol

What are you using for new body mount bushings?
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorfbody.com
1984twodoor

1984twodoor

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Matt Trakker wrote:
That looks so crazy sitting up on there like that.  Now I know how to find your house, lol.  

That's great you got it unbolted and everything, that is a huge mental/light at the end of the tunnel step right there!

Also, did you get a new yellow tent garage? I think I'm going to buy that kind, they seem cheap enough for what they are. The yellow Impala has been out in the rain for months...
LOL yeah it looked a little crazy everyone was staring at it. It is the same tent from before, just modified with my own fixes. I plan on having the car out of the driveway this winter, I hate these tent things.

No Moa wrote:
Christ i missed alot on this thread, i thought the frame was done and under the body already. Dang, need to read more. Good work. Its a fun project, Marks went fairly easily. I'm some glad for that. lol

What are you using for new body mount bushings?
Yeah I wish. A lift like you guys used would have been awesome, but it just wasn't gonna happen here. I promise when I'm ready to put the frame back ON you will all get advanced notice and hopefully more people can come out and we can just pick it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know that this is short notice but...   I know that this is short notice but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I know that this is short notice but...
Page 1 of 1